Start by marking “狼と香辛料 XV 太陽の金貨<上>” as Want to Read:
狼と香辛料 XV 太陽の金貨<上>

狼と香辛料 XV 太陽の金貨<上>

(狼と香辛料 / Spice & Wolf: Light Novel #15)

ホロの仲間の名を冠す『ミューリ傭兵団』。彼らに会うため、ロレンスたちは鉱物商・デバウ商会が牛耳るレスコの町を訪れることになる。デバウ商会には、北の地の征服を企んでいるとも、さらなる鉱山開発を進めようとしているとも噂があり、そのため商会は町に武力を集めているという。だがロレンスとホロが訪れた町は、意外にも活気に溢れた平和な様子だった。訝しがりつつもロレンスたちは、ミューリ傭兵団が滞在する宿屋を目指すことに。そこで二人が出会った人物とは―?北を目指す狼神ホロと行商人ロレンスの旅は、いよいよ最終章へ突入する―。
文庫, 312 pages
Published September 10th 2010 by アスキー・メディアワークス

To ask other readers questions about 狼と香辛料 XV 太陽の金貨<上>, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 狼と香辛料 XV 太陽の金貨<上>

Start your review of 狼と香辛料 XV 太陽の金貨<上>
Devin (Mostly Manga)
That cliffhanger is scaring me. Just the fact that I only have two more books to read left scares me.
Anniken Haga
Mar 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, fantasy
So I had some trouble getting into this book. That is because of the writing style It is rather distinct, after all, and after taking a break from this series I had some trouble getting back into it. Even now, while I want to jump right into the next book to see how things turn out - I did not expect that cliff hanger! - I'm not sure if I should jump into it, risking using up my brain with concentrating enough to keep up with what's going on in this story. That has grown to be my biggest problem ...more
Karla Schneider
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
K fine I actually cried this book.
myinon
Well, this volume was certainly an entertaining ride; and yet, it’s still not over. The first of two parts for the final chapter of the story of Lawrence and Holo, this volume doesn’t disappoint. It seems that the author, Isuna Hasekura, has set this up to bring the story around full-circle. A few loose ends seem to be getting tied up, but there is one big cliff-hanger to get through. Hopefully we’ll get the ending where Lawrence and Holo finally get together and make it official between them.
Fred Rothganger
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with this series after watching the anime, and picked up the books to finish out the story. Mainly, I wanted to see what happens between Lawrence and Holo. It's no mystery that they would get together. I just wanted to ship the process.

This particular pair of books (15 and 16) closes out the arc in a way that felt right. It gives Holo a good motivation for the position she takes, and makes Lawrence grow up in an unexpected way.

I won't exaggerate too much to say that, in regard to
Estel
Sep 03, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Our main characters are finally in the home stretch of their journey! Economic tricks are coming to a head, and we're interrogating why people hold certain opinions! Lawrence and Holo are cute, and it's nice to see them coming to understand and depend on each other more. And the economic intrigue of the Debau Company is interesting. But I feel like not an awful lot happens in the 200+ pages of this book, and the big twist at the end doesn't work as well as it has in other two-part books in the ...more
Azim SF
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wow, that was financially informative but still emotionally thrilling! Which is exactly the original spice of the whole series to begin with. Certainly not tapering off near the end!

[Spoilers]
A currency with "low taxes, smooth trading, no overbearing authority"... Wait, this isn't Bitcoin we're talking about, right?
"This might very well be the new way of the world"... Hmmm...
Isuna Hasekura, are you sure you're not Satoshi?
Robert R.
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Following news of the Myuri mercenaries; seemingly named for one of Holo's long ago companions; Lawrence and Holo go to Lesko the mining town we've been hearing about for a while. Arriving there they find nothing is as they expected. There is some "economics" in this book, but it's mainly in relation to determining why Lesko is the way it is and "what's going on" - so a bit more in the way of a mystery.... after all how will this affect Lawrence and Holo and what should their next steps be?

(view
Emily
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lawrence and Holo end up traveling to a free town to meet bandits who have taken the name of an old friend of Holo. Something strange seems to be going on in the town, and with Holo. Can Lawrence figure either out? Great read!
Rita the Parrot Princess
Loved this volume which ends in a cliffhanger. Will love and commerce
conquer all? Stayed tuned! On to volume 16
Victoria
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
a book of set up it felt like half filler
Ricardo Matos
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: light-novels
This volume is very slice of life. The story is definitely heading for a conclusion in 2 volumes. Unfortunately ends on a massive cliff hanger. One of the best so far.
Rehero
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like it.
S.Q. Eries
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: light-novel
In Summary

With Yoitsu drawing near, Spice and Wolf has a lot of loose ends that need to be addressed, from the Debau Company’s rumored aggression in the north to the mercenary band bearing the name of one of Holo’s comrades. Hasekura-sensei handles it masterfully, captivating our attention with Debau’s outrageous maneuvers and tugging our heartstrings with yet another reminder of Holo’s lost world and the future Lawrence holds out to her. After skillfully wrapping everything up, he concludes
Kyle
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I very much enjoyed this addition to the series. It featured good dialogue between Holo and Lawrence, and the economic tale woven into it felt like it was a great fit. This volume has a different translator than previous volumes, but the new translator kept to the same style as previous translations, and the story is told well.

I was also happy that this book focused almost solely on Lawrence and Holo. While I very much enjoy many of the other characters and their stories, it was nice to have a
Eldon Siemens
Everything was going so well, I was so excited, but in the back of my mind I knew there was a part two and there was going to be a wrench somewhere. It was stressful getting to the last page before that wrench showed it's ugly face, I was getting ready to cast the idea aside completely. Regardless, I care for these characters and am excited hopes and dreams start to come true
Brandy Ackerley
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone, really. The series is awesome.
Recommended to Brandy by: Allan Walchuk
I am so glad that I held off reading this book until I had the sequel in the house. Having to wait for months after the ending in this book would have driven me mad.
Krisztián Szász
Aug 15, 2015
NexLFC
Aug 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• 盾の勇者の成り上がり 8 (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, #8)
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 9
  • 転生したらスライムだった件 6 (Light Novel)
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 7 (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, #7)
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 10
  • 転生したらスライムだった件 5 (Light Novel)
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 11
  • ノーゲーム・ノーライフ 8 ゲーマーたちは布石を継いでいくそうです (No Game No Life Light Novels, #8)
  • オーバーロード 1 不死者の王 (Overlord Light Novels, #1)
  • 蜘蛛ですが、なにか? 6 [Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? 6]
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 6 (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, #6)
  • この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 5 爆裂紅魔にレッツ&ゴー!!
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 5 (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, #5) Novel
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 2 (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, #2)
  • オーバーロード 2 漆黒の戦士 (Overlord Light Novels, #2)
  • Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?, Vol. 3 (light novel)
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 13
  • The Asterisk War, Vol. 8 (light novel): Idol Showdown

狼と香辛料 / Spice & Wolf: Light Novel (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Spice & Wolf, Vol. 01