Start by marking “The Universe Is a Dream: The Secrets of Existence Revealed” as Want to Read:
The Universe Is a Dream: The Secrets of Existence Revealed

The Universe Is a Dream: The Secrets of Existence Revealed

Have you ever contemplated the cause of the universe beyond simply attributing it to God or The Big Bang? If so, in that causal contemplation, have you ever entertained the idea that the universe is but a dream? Which is to say, have you ever considered that the cause of the universe is that you dreamt it up? At first glance, the idea that you dreamt up the universe perhap ...more
Published September 30th 2010 by Inspired Arts Press

To ask other readers questions about The Universe Is a Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Universe Is a Dream

Polina
Jan 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
This guy is a genius! To take 1200 of ACIM philosophy and present it in such a way that even a child would understand. Highly highly recommended ACIM primer. Even though i did not completely agree with all the concepts presented, i can not praise the author enough on his ability and approach to presenting the material.
Igor Stojanov
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will make you wake up or it will accelerate the process of waking up. It is brilliantly written and illustrated but its ideas go beyond the physical mind. It explains the metaphysical nature of existence with very poignant insights. The descriptions borrow ideas from religion, philosophy, and science and are very concise and descriptive.

In short, it explains how the One Mind is all there is. The mind is nondual, timeless and formless. In that nondual Mind, initial thought creates duali
Jessica
Aug 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Love love love......
Tine!
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Paul Vreeland
Jul 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Interesting read regardless of whether or not you agree with the content.
Fabricio Terán
No coincido con la tesis, soy más racionalista y el libro es más bien el intento de sustentar filosóficamente un tipo de misticismo y ascetismo, pero como entretenimiento filosófico y como explicación de otro paradigma de filosofía está bien. Repetitivo a ratos, pero como su intención es pedagógica es comprensible. Platonismo, Gnosticismo, Budismo, Taoísmo, sincretizados y armonizados (o al menos eso intenta esta teoría -revelada más que pensada- de Un Curso de Milagros). Aunque quien sabe y hay ...more
Liz
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dope book. Mind altering. Like a drug, really. It pulls you into another reality. Scary at some parts. But scary in a good way, scary in a "freedom from jail" way. The lessons in this book can be applied right away and show INSTANT results of pure magic... or miracles.
Kye Riehl
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The most important book I've imagined so far in this dream. Certainly not for everyone (yet). But I can't recommend it enough if you've had mystical or awakening experiences of any kind. This will help you to make sense of them.
José Ares
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sr

Livro muito gostoso de ler. O seu aspecto gráfico facilita o entendimento do conceito trazido pelo Um Curso em Milagres. Vale uma leitura. Recomendo tranquilamente.
veganjilly
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! This book is amazing. Major kudos to the author for explaining sometimes difficult-to-grasp concepts in very graspable, easy-to-understand ways. This book is so clever, and anytime you can explain the truth about the Universe AND be humorous while doing it, well, bonus points to you! I read this book fairly quickly because it was so great I simply refused to put it down. I will be re-reading it again, though... and again... and again.

I started studying ACIM when I was 17 years old, and a
James
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This "comic book" is a marvelous explanation of the ideas within "A Course In Miracles". Marchand does a great job of simplifying the difficult-to-absorb ideas detailed in ACIM. His unified symbolism is terrific. (My favourite is the symbol for the 'Hero of the Dream', the body.) That does not mean that you will read this book and discard duality--not that simple. But this book certainly eases one down the road. And like ACIM, it probably should be read several times. Unlike that tome, however, ...more
Dec 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011-12-13
While I did not agree with everything in this book, I did really enjoy it. I especially liked Chapter 7/9ths and its take on forgiveness. I think this is a book one interested in A Course In Miracles would benefit from reading. This book presented its information in an interesting and easily understood manner and had a good concept. Definitely recommended!
JP
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant book. Insightful and funny. It is an excellent reminder to what the course is all about.
David L. Heidebrink
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you want to wake up this is a great start. It is a keeper, to be read over and over.
Babs M
Oct 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Loved the artwork. Even if you don't believe 100% in A Course In Miracles it is still a very amusing read. I recommend it as an essential read for any adventurous mind.
Febo
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cuatro porque todavía no entiendo todo. (Una razón egoísta, este es un buen libro.)
Daniel
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
quick easy read --- sums a Course in Miracles in a Graphic Novel / Comic Book format.
Hollis
Paul J.
Oct 10, 2018
Zoe
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this book!!!!!!!!! I carry a copy in my purse and keep one in the house.
Thing Thing