Start by marking “Understanding the Purpose & Power of Woman” as Want to Read:
Understanding the Purpose & Power of Woman

Understanding the Purpose & Power of Woman

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  644 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
To live successfully in the world, women need to know who they are and what role they play today. They need a new awareness of who they are, and new skills to meet today's challenges. Best-selling author Myles Munroe examines societies' attitudes toward women and helps women to discover who they are. He addresses vital issues such as: Are women and men equal? What are the ...more
Published July 19th 2001 by Whitaker House (first published January 1st 2001)

Charles Bonar
Feb 01, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All Women & Men
Recommended to Charles by: Jeffrey Rachmat
Are Women and Men Equal?
How Is a Woman Unique from man?
Is the woman to blame for the fall of mankind?
What are the purpose and design of the woman?
Are the women meant to be leaders?
What is @ Woman basic communication style?
What are a womans emotional and sexual needs?
What is a woman's potential?

Just Read This Book if you would like to know the answer - Charles Bonar Sirait_
J Caban
Men need to read this book more that women!
Tia
Mar 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I paced myself while reading this book because I wanted to make sure I absorbed and grasped everything that Dr. Munroe said. This book is phenomenal! I suggest both women and men read this book, learn, absorb and practice the information given and share it with others.
Roslyn Telusma
Jun 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was truly an amazing book. A woman learns her true value, and her equality to man, if she's not already in tuned with this aspect of her existence. It truly helps her to see herself as God sees her.
Sandra Choong
Jul 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book for women. Enlightening, insightful and meaningful!
Lynnquell Gardiner
Dr. Munroe opens the floor to have a difficult but necessary conversation with this one. He discusses the role/purpose of both men and women, sans cultural influences, but in the way that God purposed it from the very beginning. Not taking a side, no personal biases and opinions but pure Bible teaching on the woman’s design and purpose and how men are to relate to her (and vice versa). Great book. Highly recommended. A must read!
Neelam Babul
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An intriguing read on the role and purpose of woman. I started reading this book with a light heart but pretty soon I was impressed with the wealth of information found within the book.

I loved how the author included examples and real life situations to further enhance the importance of the content of the book.

This book provided a dignified and valued perspective on the differences between males and females and how these differences can be reconciled to have better relationships.
Sharon Rose
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a phenomenal book!!! I absorbed the information like a sponge. So important for us to know our purpose and live according to Gods design for your lives. This book impacted my life in so many ways. I have a clearer perspective of my purpose as a woman and thank God I read this book before marriage
Be 'Trice Ronique Donald
Aug 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone, especial men.
Recommended to Be 'Trice Ronique by: A friend
It helps you to understand the original make-up of a woman and her role as a leader, a wife, a mother and her capacity to impact a man, a child and even a nation. It is profoundly insightful. In fact, I was so impacted by it, I brought several to give away.
Alana
Jul 29, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I intended to reread this book but just couldnt do it. I sort of skimmed through, dust some cobwebs in my head and moved on. So officially I've read it 1 & 1/2 times or maybe 1 & 1/8 lol. What I should say however is that it was good the first time around!
Michael
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book....explains well God's intention when He created women.
Kudzai Gurure
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome eye opener, if everyone read this book, the world would be a better place.
Warren
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A load of great stuff, but, he took so long to get to the point, considering I've already read its counterpart for males (a lot of stuff is repeated) it was quite a tedious read... But still had a lot of good stuff
Georgia Bryce
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read back in 2005. Brilliant!!
Michelle
Life changing! Brought a deeper understanding of womanhood and dispelled many of the myths and wrong teachings. A book for every woman - and the men who wants to understand God's purpose for the woman.
Agnes Mbewe
I recommend this book to all the ladies out there who would like to know who they are in Christ (position), why God made them the way they are (design, influence and purpose) and their place in Christ, a home and society (dominion). A woman who knows who she is fulfilled.

Truly deep. The book takes you all the way back to Genesis, the beginning of it all. It shows you God's original plan, how man, because of sin destroyed that plan and God's desire to restore us, to the original plan.

God is the
Yitbarek Yigezu
Women are not just our decorative artistic splendors, they need the same treatment just as male humans. This book will give you the power and purpose of the woman in your life. Let it happen to yourself. Read this book.
Eddie
Dec 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My sister recommended this to me. Really helped to open my eyes some to the pressures and dangers females face. So much unappreciation and exploitation in the world.. Men have a lot of manning-up to do on our sisters', mothers', and daughters' behalves.
Jewell Moore
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
James Brown said, "It's A Man's World" but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing
without a woman or a girl! Certainly and that's why we must search and find out our purpose. I've got to read this again. I love Dr. Munroe's work.
Katrina
Apr 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This pastor came to speak at the church I attend. He was amazing and uplifting. This book is something that every man and woman should read. It's about our design and how and why God made Woman and our purpose.
Crystal McCrorey
Excellent read for every "woman of God". It really gives an accurate and sound biblical based insights into women- the way we're were created, why we were created, and how to get in alignment with our purpose to awaken our greatness!!
Karen Shelton
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the book that help me find my God-given purpose. Woven into the pages of this book is an incredible powerful look at how to discover your purpose; how to protect your purpose; and how to unleash the power of God in your life. Amazing write!
Virgilyo Souza
Apr 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book to improve the understanding of the woman functionalities. I highly recommend to men and women. An must have in your library.
Abi Las
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone should read this book!!! It would help us understand our differences
Lanre
Sep 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
THE BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY WOMAN
Winter Sophia Rose
Life Changing Book!
Becca
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book! Very interesting material, content and analogies to apply to life.
Ivana Abakah
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
life changing
Tiana
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lady's give it a read!
  • Starlight and Time: Solving the Puzzle of Distant Starlight in a Young Universe
  • Woman to Woman: Candid Conversations from Me to You
  • Number in Scripture: Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance
  • You Are Not What You Weigh: End Your War With Food and Discover Your True Value
  • God's Favorite House
  • The Feasts of the Lord: God's Prophetic Calendar From Calvary to the Kingdom
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • Before You Do: Making Great Decisions That You Won't Regret
  • Interpreting the Symbols and Types
  • The Case for Marriage: Why Married People are Happier, Healthier and Better Off Financially
  • Epistemology
  • A Jewel in His Crown: Rediscovering Your Value as a Woman of Excellence
  • You Were Born for This: Seven Keys to a Life of Predictable Miracles
  • Ethics 101: What Every Leader Needs To Know
  • Tacit Dimension
  • The Seer
  • Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life
  • In Search of the Proverbs 31 Man