Start by marking “Daniel, Vidas de Integridad palabras de profecía” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Daniel, Vidas de Integ...

Beth Moore

Daniel, Vidas de Integridad palabras de profecía

4.63  ·  Rating details ·  4,086 Ratings  ·  170 Reviews
De la misma manera que el profeta Daniel tuvo que enfrentar una gran presión para que hiciera concesiones a sus creencias en medio de una sociedad hostil , y estuvo sometido constantemente a tentaciones y amenazas, los creyentes en la actualidad pruebas similares.
Este estudio se presenta en doce seciones, aunque se difrencia de todos los estudios bíblicos, escritos antes
Published June 1st 2007 by Lifeway Church Resources (first published June 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Daniel, Vidas de Integridad palabras de profecía, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daniel, Vidas de Integridad palabras de profecía

Merrin
Oct 01, 2007 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-about-god
We're reading this book for a small group at church. I can already tell that I really, really don't like the way this lady writes her Bible studies. What with the "precious one"s and the "beloved"s scattered throughout the text, I also have sentences like this to look forward to:

"By the way, have I told you recently how thankful I am for the privilege to study God's Word with you? Getting to love and seek Him by your side is one of the greatest joys in life to me."

Lady, I've never met you. So we
Cheryl Brinkley martin
My favorite of Beth Moore. Intense study on Integrity, Accountability, Discipline, Prophesy and End Times. She opens our eyes to how we live in today's Babylon, with so much distraction keeping us from daily seeking God. I did this as a summer study with my mom (a new believer) and a group of women from church. We purchased the video's and Mom did it on vacation and we went over the study on the phone!
2 main themes, in this 2 part study. 1) Integrity, accountability and discipline, how not to g
Amy
Feb 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an intense study and was many firsts for me. I've never done a study by Beth Moore before me and she definitely has her own teaching style that you either enjoy or get turned off by. She did grow on me throughout the twelve weeks though. It also is a study to learn about Daniel and his prophecy, not necessarily find your story I the Bible. Many stories can be related and applied to today, but Beth reminds us multiple times during the study that there is also value in understanding the st ...more
I can't give a fair rating on this study guide. I did this with a group of girls and we attempted to complete this book without watching the DVDs that should accompany it. If you are interested in this book, I would highly recommend looking into the DVDs. I feel like it would've had much more depth and insight if I had been able to view the six DVDs that can be purchased to go along with this book.
Lori
Feb 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing study of the Book of Daniel. It is amazing how Babylon is such a reflection of our current society. The first half focusses on Daniel and how he lived a life of integrity and purpose....the second half deals with eschatology (okay I murdered that spelling) and end time events. I don't have a strong background in this, but this study definitely gave me some insight into difficult-to-understand scripture.
Katie
This is an excellent study to help you get into the book of Daniel and finally understand the dreams and revelations held within. Throughout the course of the study I was amazed at how much I had missed in my own study of the book. This study, though extrememly sugary at times, is an empowering revelation of itself as you begin to see the similarities between modern culture and Daniel's Babylon. Insanely good. Highly recommend.
Cindy
Oct 12, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
Second study by Beth Moore, I have to say this is not your usual bedtime Daniel not being eaten in the lion's den story. It definitely showed the real side to the Daniel story, a really great Bible study. I especially loved the prophetic side to the study where we got a timeline of Church Age and the Anti-Christ. Really compelling stuff. However, brace yourself this study will take a lot of commitment, and research, you have to commitment to learn. Nice one Beth Moore.
Katie
Apr 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite Bible studies! I learned so much about the Old Testament by doing this study. I love the way that Beth Moore sets up her lessons-she gives word studies (in Hebrew) as well as historical background, and then helps you to apply the lesson to the rest of the Bible as well as your life. I hope to do all of her studies someday--she is such a gifted Bible teacher!
Stacey
Jul 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Stacey by: many women
Shelves: faith, bible-study
I am so excited to do this study. I bought the workbook with birthday money in March, and then the DVD's at church went missing. Well, now they have been found and I can't wait to get started. I am excited about what God has to teach me in the book of Daniel.

***
William ended up joining me in the study. It was a refreshing time together in God's word. I really enjoyed diving into this book that has seemed so elusive in the past. I am slightly hesitant to leave it, and I am going throught each cha
Jessica
Jul 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Marci, Correna and Carrie
Recommended to Jessica by: Mom
I asked my Mom for tips in facilitating this study and this is what she said:

Hints: discipline and accountability. This one is a tougher study, because it is historical, detailed and not just a fill in the blanks. The daily study can take up to 45 min. a day. So be prepared and start praying now that God will begin to prepare all your schedules to allow you the discipline. It will be well worth it. God’s Word is not only going to come alive, it is going to show God’s sovereignty. Start praying
  • Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David: Member Book
  • Ruth: Loss, Love & Legacy - Member Book
  • Lessons I Learned in the Dark: Steps to Walking by Faith, Not by Sight
  • Really Bad Girls of the Bible: More Lessons from Less-Than-Perfect-Women
  • Faithful Abundant True Weekend Retreat and Study Guide: Three Lives Going Deeper Still
  • Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Workbook
  • Having a Mary Spirit: Allowing God to Change Us from the Inside Out
  • Loving God with All Your Mind
  • When Wallflowers Dance: Becoming a Woman of Righteous Confidence
  • Fresh Power: Experiencing the Vast Resources of the Spirit of God
Beth Moore has written many best–selling books and is a dynamic teacher and a prolific Bible–study author whose public speaking engagements take her across the United States to challenge tens of thousands. Beth is focused on teaching women all over the world and is known and respected wherever she goes. She is a dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters and lives in Houston, Texas, where sh ...more
More about Beth Moore...