Start by marking “Charlie's Angel (Street Justice, #1)” as Want to Read:
Charlie's Angel (Street Justice, #1)

Charlie's Angel

(Street Justice #1)

Charlie's life in Ohio is ordinary and consistent. When her dad loses his job, fighting becomes an every day event. Moving in with her sister only makes matters worse. Her life is turned upside down.

In a desperate attempt to find a safe haven, she ends up on the streets of Chicago. She's introduced to a different kind of world. A place where crime lords and women of the
Published (first published July 11th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Charlie's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charlie's Angel

Start your review of Charlie's Angel (Street Justice, #1)
Mom
Apr 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
Charlie sure got into a mess going from parents home, to sister's home, or to Chicago where she thought her aunt was, only she had gone to Florida.
She ran in to many friends but the oddest was Jerry who had been to prison and found God had forgiven him. He wanted so much to let his son know the forgiveness of God, but Rico did not want anything to do with God. He wanted money, money, money.
As Charlie moved around, whatever she got into, she never did anything to lose the basic beliefs that God
Pauline Creeden
Jun 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book was a super fun read! We need more books like this, I don't read romance very often because the genre has been dirtied by smut. But if there were more like this one, I'd start reading romance. Can't wait for the next one!
George McVey
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Charlie’s Angel (Street Justice book one)
Samantha Fury
This book is about a small town girl named Charlie who ends up homeless in one of Chicago’s rougher boroughs. A good Christian girl Charlie finds herself having to question everything she ever believed about people. She has to take charity from a prostitute and finds herself through a set of unusual circumstances working as an escort for the local pimp. Charlie doesn’t understand how God could have let her fall into these circumstances. She
Susie
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a very interesting book, with a very good story line. Keeps you wanting to find out what is going to happen next, will not want to quit reading until you finish the book. If you want clean romance,crime,drama, and christian morals, this is a must read.
Alana Woods
Mar 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
CHARLIE'S ANGEL is the first in Samantha Fury's Street justice series.

Charlie Anderson is on the run after being beaten up by her sister’s boyfriend. To escape she took his gun and cash and caught a bus to Chicago to the safety of an aunt, only the aunt is not there, she’s gone to Florida. A good Christian, Charlie’s situation becomes even more dire when she becomes involved with a prostitute and her pimp. Then she meets Angel Morganson, the pimp’s bodyguard, and there’s instant attraction
Tina
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Charlie's Angel #1 Street Justice**** by Samantha Fury

How does a young girl end up on the streets of Chicago and find a safe haven? But is she really any safer on the streets than what she ran away from? God leads her to an unlikely place to stay while she figures out what to do next. I am not sure what I would have done in her situation especially since she had no one from home to help her. I like that she has a strong faith and relies on God to guide, provide for and protect her. But her
Cynthia Willow
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am not a fan of romance unless there's some mystery or adventure in there somewhere. This author did a great job to not bore me with too much gushy romantic fluff. I really enjoyed the cop elements which brought the action/adventure into the story. I was hooked on the story from the first page because of the opening scene, so kudos to the author for that. This is a Christian story that promotes waiting until marriage to have sex, which is a belief I share, so it was refreshing to read a book ...more
Jan
May 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-bought
I started reading this not knowing it was a christian type of story but was pleasantly surprised with how well it was written so it wasn't a "preachy" type of story. Instead you find yourself asking the very same questions the characters did and wanting some answers to them too, as the author put them in some very interesting situations to deal with. I would say this was a middle of the line christian book, not too preachy but not too little of it either. The story itself made for a excellent ...more
Jerry Blackerby
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An excellent Christian fiction novel. Charlie goes through several harrowing experiences, but perseveres without violating her Christian values. She helps others along the way. The story kept me hooked all the way. I couldn’t put the book down until I finished. Now, I have to read more in this series.
Joleen Johnson
Aug 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, it had a great story line, with Christian Roots, I totally reccomend it. If you like shows like Law & Order ect... then this book is right down that alley, throw in a little love story and you've got an awesome book:)
Bunni
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-it-loved-it
This is the first novel from Samantha Fury that I've read. I enjoyed the story line and characters. I will definitely read the next one.
Shauna Williams
I found this novel about a sweet-spirited heroine who lived on the edge of danger while helping those in need to be a clean, entertaining read I enjoyed. There was a strong sense of faith, hope, and redemption throughout. But I postponed reviewing for some time because there were a couple of parts that truly saddened me. The subject matter handled near the end fell short of duly expounding upon the matters of salvation and our hearts desires. It, instead, misled with a feel-good message which, ...more
Courtney
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Oh my, oh my, oh my, I must admit that I love this novel! Ms. Samantha Fury truly does write an excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed the multiple storylines that were brought out on each page, each one more interesting than the last. I highly recommend this novel and I look forward to reading more of Ms. Fury's novels in future.

"Charlie's Angel" is about a young woman, one down on her luck. With no money and no where to go, she meets interesting people along her way to finding her path. I must
Lorel Kline
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delightful

I so much enjoyed reading the beginning of Charlie and Angels story and how their lives touched and impacked others lives. This is a wonder series. I highly recommend it if you like to read about how God can use anyone when they are willing to listen to Him and reach out and share His live and grace with others.
Vickie Fisher
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After escaping the terror of her sister’s boyfriend, Charlie finds herself homeless on the streets of Chicago. When forced to work for the mob, she is thrown into the lion’s den. This book pulls you right in from page one. There are heart-stopping moments where you wonder if the bad guys will win. This is the first Samantha Fury book I have read, but it won't be the last.
Pat Christie
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Free Ebook

A young women is attacked by her sisters boyfriend. She runs to her Aunt but her Aunt has gone to Florida..she meets up with a girl that helps her out but gets seen by a mobster that wants her...
Kathryn Munsell
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the twists and turns.

Charlie and Angel meet under unusual circumstances. And their relationship does not move in a normal way. But God plays an important part in their future.
merilie Gonzales
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Charlie's Angel

Great story, great plot line. Great characters. It was a little too preachy for my taste. I think prayer is super important and I know God lives and loves us. I feel like this book used it too much.
Sandra
Aug 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A clean, well-done mystery-romance type story with lovable characters. Charlie's ANGEL :) is definitely an angel, and the story will bring smiles to your face.
Lynda Knapp
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good read!

I enjoyed the story and the characters, too. The problems that beset Charlie were realistic and well-written. Angel was good in his undercover assignment. It was nice to see them get together.
Debbie
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Street Justice Charlie's Angel ((Christian Mystery Series book 1) by Samantha Fury is a five star book!

This book is about an undercover agent named Angel and a Christian girl named Charlie who is attacked by her sister's boyfriend and she ran away to Chicago and is befriended by a girl who is a prostitute. Now I know what you all are thinking after you read that, but I assure you that this book is clean and no inappropriate scenes or words. There is a little kissing is all.

Angel is trying to
Kathryn
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was immediately drawn into this story. The characters are very likeable and the plot is easy to follow and interesting with lots of twists.

I wish the author had delved into the character's backstories a little more. In some places, it was assumed we knew certain facts that were important, but they weren't explained. I also felt that some scenes were rushed. There was opportunity for more explanation, more exposition.

The multiple POVs put an interesting angle on the book. At first, I was going
Rachel
Oct 13, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dumb. Needs better editing. Annoying references to the TV show. Lack of reality in how the characters get into and out of trouble. I think this might be the first time I've ever finished a book and found myself unable to read the "teaser" for the next book in the series, which many authors include at the end of a book. I can't imagine reading more about these characters or more of Fury's work until she discovers how to use sit/set, lay/lie and so many other grammatical obscurities.
Allison Kohn
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Samantha Fury's Angel and Charlie are both well developed likable characters, the settings are real and well defined and the supporting characters are interesting and well developed. All in all, it's a good read. I didn't want to stop reading and - that's such a cliche, but it's true - when I got to the end of the book and found the first chapters to the next one, I just kept reading. I recommend this book to anyone who is a Christian and loves adventure and action.
Ann
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It grabbed my attention from the first pages and I couldn't put it down until it was finished. There was lots of action, excitement and romance and I loved that it was written showing Christian values. I look forward to reading more books by this author
Kim Paulus
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story of a girl that is forced to make diffucult life decisions and still keeps her faith in tact. I read this book in two sittings. Would have finished in one, but I needed to sleep!
Jan
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once I started reading this book I couldn't find a stopping place. I enjoyed the suspense very much.
Theresa
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Very good book. Very riveting. With a nice touch of God. A pleasure to read something not full of trash.
Dana Mohr
This is the first title I have read from this author. I enjoyed the unique plot ideas and it was a clean read.
Lanie
Dec 26, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF

• Cowboys Never Marry Their Best Friend: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 1)
  • Maid for Martin (California Love Trilogy #1)
  • Mapped Out Murders
  • The Long Road Home (Home to Collingsworth #4)
  • Her Heart, His Home (Home to Collingsworth #5)
  • A Home for Christmas (Home to Collingsworth #7)
  • Choose Me (Chapel Cove Romances #4)
  • Surprise Engagement (California Love Trilogy #2)
  • Those Karlsson Boys Series  (Those Karlsson Boys #1-3)
  • Home to Collingsworth Series Boxed Set 1: Books 1-3
  • Coming Home (Home to Collingsworth #6)
  • This Time with Love (The McKinleys #1)
  • Forever My Love (The McKinleys #2)
  • The Hometown Groom (Texas Titan Romances)
  • Guarding Her Heart (BlackThorpe Security #1)
  • Signs of Love (BlackThorpe Security #2)
  • Poles Apart (Heart of Christmas)
  • A Matter of Trust (BlackThorpe Security #3)
Samantha Fury
Creating Characters You Can Love

Samantha Fury was born in Eastern Kentucky, the daughter of a coal miner & his loving homemaker. She is an only child so she spent many hours using her imagination to keep her busy. She graduated from high school, married in 1986 and began what she calls her 'life on the road.'

Samantha spent over eighteen years traveling with her husband, through

Street Justice (4 books)
  • Tidal Wave (Street Justice, #2)
  • Reasonable Service (Street Justice #3)
  • Mending Fences (Street Justice Book 4)