Start by marking “High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2) (Silhouette Desire)” as Want to Read:
High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2) (Silhouette Desire)

High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2) (Roth Series #2)

3.34  ·  Rating details ·  38 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
He needed a mistress. A pretend mistress, that is. So when Jenna Branson confronted playboy billionaire Adam Roth, demanding he return money his brother stole from her family, Adam saw his opportunity. He'd look into her accusations, but she must act as though they're involved - intimately. Anything to rid himself of the unwanted attention of his best friend's wife.

The pro
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published November 9th 2010 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2)

Vanessa
Nov 27, 2011 rated it did not like it
Jenna goes to Adam about his brother and her brother and money that appeared to be owed to her brother. Adam decides he will look into it, but only if Jenna will pretend to be his girlfriend to get this OW to BTFO. He doesn’t want a real r/s, just a façade to distract the OW who is the wife of his best friend. A friend that had previously helped Adam w/ a very traumatic event in his past and good buddy Adam decides the way to repay the friend’s kindness is to keep mum about what his friend’s wif ...more
Shallowreader VaVeros
Apr 24, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: aww12
I only read the first 2 chapters of this book - sadly it is not a writing style I enjoyed. The protagonists internal monologues of vengeance & comeuppance annoyed me as did the tell not show style of writing.
Kim
Feb 11, 2013
Ladyacct
Oct 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shorts
Another author who is an automatic buy from me as I have never read a story from her that was bad.
Betty
Ker
Nov 30, 2012
Sherry James
Feb 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Again, Maxine doesn't disappoint me. Great alpha hero, and great sexual tension!
Geri
Aug 30, 2016
Amanda
Feb 25, 2013
Chantelle Bolton
Dec 14, 2011
A New Silhouette Desire Release For Maxine Sullivan 1 1 Nov 13, 2010 08:44AM
I have to say that I pretty much blame my mother for all this. If my dear Mum wasn't an avid reader of romance, then I might not have fallen in love with romance novels myself. And then I wouldn't have decided to write my own romances. Thanks Mum!

Of course, I never thought it would take me 20 years before I saw my first piece de résistance in print. Perhaps I wouldn't even have tried, but you know
More about Maxine Sullivan...

Roth Series (2 books)
  • High-Society Secret Baby (Roth Series # 1) (Silhouette Desire)