Start by marking “Picture Postcards” as Want to Read:
Picture Postcards

Picture Postcards

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Donny has loved his friend Greg for years but never told him. They shared one brief night together before Greg married Megan and Donny ... well, Donny tried to move on.

He thinks he's succeeded in relegating Greg to the past until he receives a postcard from his friend that suggests Greg still thinks of that night, too.
Published October 6th 2010 by JMS Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Picture Postcards, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Picture Postcards

Chris
Oct 09, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010, gay, short, romance, ebook, owned, done
Very good short m/m romance about a guy, in love with his best friend, who drifts out of touch after his friend marries a woman... and then a postcard arrives in the mail.
Nell Iris
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is what I love about short stories: when done well, you don't need 100K words to tell a love story. This story is very, very short, but packed full of emotions. I could FEEL it when I read it. I love the idea of the postcards, I love the desperate tone on them, and I loved the sensitivity of the narrator.

This is the second short I've read and loved by JM Snyder in just a couple of days, and if this is indicative of her work, I'm gonna be buying a whole lot more of them :-)
Elisa Rolle
Picture Postcards is a bittersweet short story about two young men who have made some big mistake but luckily enough they are still young and able to correct them.

Donny was in love with his college mate Greg, but Greg had some issue to admit he was gay and in love with Donny; he searched the easy way out, he convinced himself and other people he was in love with a girl and he was eager to marry her, so eager that he didn’t want to wait. He was so good in convincing them that Donny believed him,
Ami
Oct 19, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-short-stories
I read this short story when it was still a free read at J.M. Snyder's site. I thought it was sweet; I loved the idea of sending postcards to "woo" someone you want to rekindle relationship with. People should do that more often, rather than just drop emails or text messages.
Gaa-chan
Apr 14, 2012
Stephanie
May 28, 2016
J.M.
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Jul 17, 2011
Xavier
is currently reading it
Mar 01, 2017
An author of gay erotic/romantic fiction, J.M. Snyder began in self-publishing and worked with Amber Allure, Aspen Mountain, eXcessica, and Torquere Presses.

Snyder's highly erotic short gay fiction has been published online at Amazon Shorts, Eros Monthly, Ruthie's Club, and Tit-Elation, as well as in anthologies by Alyson Books, Aspen Mountain, Cleis Press, eXcessica Publishing, Lethe Press, and R
More about J.M. Snyder