Start by marking “До рассвета. Недолгая вторая жизнь Бри Таннер” as Want to Read:
До рассвета. Недолгая вторая жизнь Бри Таннер

До рассвета. Недолгая вторая жизнь Бри Таннер (Twilight #3.5)

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  162,984 Ratings  ·  10,045 Reviews
Бри Таннер, одна из новорожденных вампиров мятежницы Виктории, мечтающей уничтожить клан Калленов. Что привело ее в кровавое бессмертие - ненависть или любовь? Что заставило примкнуть к Виктории и ее приспешникам - жажда крови или желание выжить? Миллионы фанатов саги "Сумерки" задавали эти вопросы Стефани Майер - и она решила на них ответить...
Перед вами потрясающая истор
Published 2010 by АСТ (first published June 1st 2009)

Heinrich Compaan
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Charlotte Woodcock The point of this is that it's a "bonus" story for fans. It takes place alongside Eclipse, so if you haven't read that (or the first two books as well…moreThe point of this is that it's a "bonus" story for fans. It takes place alongside Eclipse, so if you haven't read that (or the first two books as well tbh) it won't really make sense.(less)

Tatiana
Jun 21, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: die-hard Twilight fans
To be fair, I think if you are a fan of Stephenie Meyer and all her books (including The Host and Breaking Dawn), you will enjoy this novella too. Alas, I am not. Gone are the days when I used to be entranced by the Twilight Saga. I have to give credit to SM for introducing me to the genre of paranormal fiction, but as I read more and more of it, it is getting more obvious how subpar her writing is.

I didn't finish this novella. I abandoned it because it was boring, one-note, lacked excitement,
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Jun 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Twilight Saga Fans
Recommended to UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish by: Dee Marie

4 poignantly, tragically, thought provoking stars!!

I want to say, right up front, that I hadn’t planned to read this book because those of us who read the entire Twilight Saga already know that things don’t turn out well for Bree Tanner. She played a very, very minor role in the book, Eclipse - I don’t even think she appeared in more than 2 pages - so, why read something about a character I cared very little about and already knew the outcome of?

Well, one day I went to my mailbox and there wa
Raeleen Lemay
Read for Popsugar's 2018 Reading Challenge #38: A Book With an Ugly Cover

Not terribly well written (obviously) but still fairly entertaining. It was definitely interesting to see a book in this series from the perspective of a vampire (RIP Midnight Sun), particularly a newborn vampire, so I'm really glad I finally read this! It's been about 10 years since I discovered the Twilight series so I'm starting to feel really nostalgic and this book was just what I needed.
Archit Ojha
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-we-own
And that's what you call a novella.

Don't watch, the redheaded mind reader whispered.

Poignantly written, Bree is a character that I warmed up to real fast.

This book is heartbreaking for the helplessness rendered by the Volturi.
Moved and seized me until I got to the end.

A worthy addition to the series.

Pooja, I am giving this book to you for sure to read. Why? Well, the stories is already known to you but the lyrical way of this all from Bree's point of recital, is spell bounding.

5 stars!
Dana Salman
Kat Kennedy
We went traveling through the upper end of North Queensland once as a family. We came to one of those strange, small-town, out-of-the-way places for a quick bird study tour with my scientist uncle. The place's claim to fame was that it also housed a giant mango. Yes. You heard me right. A giant, massive replica of a mango. Within the giant mango was an ice cream shop.

Nobody could explain to us why there was a giant mango or why the giant mango has somehow spawned an icecream parlor from its bowe
Meredith
I know, I know. This book had police caution tape all around it warning me not to read. I wasn’t surprised that it was as bad as it is. Actually, I think that this book provides a good example of one of the central weaknesses of Stephenie Meyer’s books. I heard someone say the other day that the purpose of art is to make people feel. I know, doi, but I had never looked that one in the face before. Meyer spends most of her time, in all of her books, trying to cushion the reader from really feelin ...more
Shawna
4 stars – Vampire/Young Adult

This provided a nice Twilight Saga fix while waiting impatiently for the "Eclipse" movie to come out, and I enjoyed Bree's alternate viewpoint and insight into the army of newborn vampires that battle against the Cullens.

But I think I speak for a large majority of Twilight fans that what we really want is for Ms. Meyer to move past her hurt feelings and wounded pride and just finish Midnight Sun, darnit! Seriously, the Meyer the Martyr routine is getting a little old
Buggy
Opening Line: "The newspaper headline glared at me from a little vending machine: SEATTLE UNDER SEIGE--DEATH TOLL RISES AGAIN."

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this, I mean Bree's character only has a tiny part in Stephanie Meyers Twilight world so she and the rest of the newborns can’t really have much of a story to tell can they? Well as it turns out the answer is Yes. At 178 pages this novella manages to also give up some new revelations regarding Jane and the "dark cloaks" (Volturi) -j
chucklesthescot
RIP OFF! This was without doubt a cheap ploy to fleece money out of Twilight fans by throwing together some utter drivel about characters you don't give a rats ass about. The only interesting character was Fred, and the rest were a waste of space. Bree is nothing like the way newborns are talked about in the Twilight Saga(magically of course she is more restrained than they are...uh huh...). The so-called love story never even starts and the end scenes where Bree faces the Cullens is piss poor, ...more
  • Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5)
  • Dragon's Oath (House of Night Novellas, #1)
  • The Craving (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #3)
  • Keys to the Repository (Blue Bloods, #4.5)
  • Vacations from Hell
  • A New Dawn: Your Favorite Authors on Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series
  • Balthazar (Evernight, #5)
  • The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu (Jessica, #1.5)
  • Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles, #2)
  • Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1)
  • Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #1-3)
I was born in Connecticut in 1973, during a brief blip in my family's otherwise western U.S. existence. We were settled in Phoenix by the time I was four, and I think of myself as a native. The unusual spelling of my name was a gift from my father, Stephen (+ ie = me). Though I have had my name spelled wrong on pretty much everything my entire life long, I must admit that it makes it easier to Goo ...more
More about Stephenie Meyer...

Twilight (4 books)
  • Twilight (Twilight, #1)
  • New Moon (Twilight, #2)
  • Eclipse (Twilight, #3)
  • Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)
“Don't watch" the redheaded mind reader whispered.
I closed my eyes.”