Start by marking “Recuerdos De Un Amor” as Want to Read:
Recuerdos De Un Amor

Recuerdos De Un Amor

2.94  ·  Rating details ·  112 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Era su esposa… sólo de nombre.

Se había casado con ella, se había acostado con ella y Maeve le había dado un heredero… y eso era todo lo que quería. Hasta que Maeve sufre un terrible accidente en el que pierde la memoria y no recuerda ni a su marido ni a su hijo.

Tal vez la mente de Maeve no recuerde a su marido, pero su cuerpo sí lo recuerda… y cada vez que la toca, la hac
Mass Market Paperback, 160 pages
Published November 2nd 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Recuerdos De Un Amor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recuerdos De Un Amor

Tia
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A sweet and sappy story that will have your teeth rotting from it. I was mostly annoyed by the story but I usually like amnesia stories, this one was just too nice for me. What can I say? I like to bitch until I find perfection..
IamGamz
2.75 Not For Me Stars

I couldn't connect with the characters. The story was way too sappy. The h lost her memory in a car accident. The H believed that she was leaving him for another man. When she is released from hospital he decided to try to rebuild their relationship.

Sounds great right?! I just couldn't get into the book. I heard a hard time losing myself in the story and an even harder time liking or disliking the characters. I just didn't care what they did.

This one is not a keeper. It to
Jenny
Mar 22, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heroine left her husband and took their son with her. But after a car accident she suffers from amnesia and hero who thinks she was cheating on him is now prepared to take her back and resume their marriage. In reality heroine never wanted to abandon him but she was terrified of her evil mother in law. But Dario isn't sure he wants his wife to remember. He is afraid that truth will ruin their new found happiness.

Sweet, sexy romance. I loved both hero and heroine and how eventually our heroine f
Miss
Oct 16, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a sweet story, and one of my favourite subjects, the heroine has an accident and when she recovers, she has amnesia. Her husband tries to rekindle their marriage before she recovers her memory. I liked the hero, he makes mistakes in the beginning of their relationship, and is an unapologetic playboy, but he learns to love his wife very much even though she doesn't know it till the end.
Kaycee ❤️
A decent sweet read. There's no OTT drama which I'm expecting with this kind of plot. And I'm not really convinced about their feelings to each each other. No chemistry at all.
Nov 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this sweet but sad romance. At start I didn't like Dario for lying by omission to his wife when she came out of the coma with no memory. Even after she'd been there weeks and becoming more and more unhappy. I can see why Dario struggled to balance the right time to confess every and to try keep his wife calm and help her recover. This has a lovely romance in it and a great HEA ending, 4stars for that but still didn't like all the lying in book.
Roub
Mar 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
i dunno why dario shud have thought the worst of his wife. if your wife has a male friend, does dat mean she's cheating on you!? maeve was not dat kinda woman, as is clearly reflected in dario's recollections of the past; how he met her and the why they eventually married. the plot itself had great potential but the narration failed me.
rm2h
Jan 11, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I felt that the hero was a user and only concerned about himself. I could not find much good in him.
Dhanush
Epic

L H
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5
Pravana
An amnesia story with a twist in the tale.
Shanelle
Apr 04, 2017
Joanna
Jun 14, 2013
Amanda
rated it did not like it
Mar 07, 2011
Oct 14, 2011
Maleka
Jan 04, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
In the past, Catherine Spencer has been an English teacher which was the springboard for her writing career. Heathcliff, Rochester, Romeo and Rhett were all responsible for her love of brooding heroes! Catherine has had the lucky honour of being a Romance Writers of America RITA finalist and has been a guest speaker at both international and local conferences and was the only Canadian chosen to a ...more
More about Catherine Spencer...