Start by marking “Vampire Knight, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
Vampire Knight, Vol. 4

Vampire Knight, Vol. 4 (Vampire Knight #4)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  13,778 Ratings  ·  207 Reviews
Maria menawarkan cara untuk menolong Zero agar tidak menjadi vampir "Level E". Namun, sebagai imbalannya, Yuki harus menyerahkan diri pada Maria atau membunuh Kuran! Tapi, Yuki lebih memilih menawarkan darahnya sendiri kepada Maria. Akankah Maria berhasil mencapai tujuannya di Cross Academy?
Published September 2010 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published October 5th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Knight, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Asdu Read scanlations on the internet or burrow from the library.
If you have money then buy it digitally or at your local bookstore.

Michelle
Arlene
This series keeps getting better and better and Vampire Knight 4 is no exception! I loved this installment. Some of the artwork where Zero and Yuki were depicted together were absolutely magical!

I loved the scene where Zero was tutoring Yuki and she notices something is wrong with him. I just stared at those pages because they were drawn so beautifully. Matsuri Hino is truly a master of her craft, no doubt! The detail and thought she puts into her characters, drawings and scenes is shear perfec
Nic
Aug 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, manga
I love this series more and more with each installment. I need to buy the rest of the series immediately ~runs and checks piggy bank~

My favourite quotes:

"Maybe the reason I managed to live on for so long...is because you were always by side" Zero

"I can't afford to lose you." Kaname

And here are some images for your enjoyment
Zero and Yuki <3
description

Kaname
description
Ivy
5 stars

Good to see the Vampire Knight class again. It was also good to see the vampire that turned Zero. Glad we were able to meet Zero's twin also.

Can't wait to read Vampire Knight volume 5!!!!
Fangirl Musings

HOLY! EPIC! STUFF!

So you know how last volume I said, "Pfft. Who needs plot. GIMME FEELS!" Well, as much as emo-awesome as Volume 3 was, that's how fan-damn-tastic Volume 4 rocked the house down! I don't want to spoil it for you but OH MY GOD (view spoiler) and yeah.

There is a LOT going on story-wise with Volume 4. It is non-copious-stop from opening page and I swear there's like five subplot
Jody Mena
Aug 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
As beautiful and dramatic as ever, this is the quintessential gothic vampire romance manga. This book was wonderful in my opinion. There was quite a lot of plot advancement, at least compared to previous books. A number of new twists evolved in the plot, and a number of burning questions were answered, though mostly just with more questions. The revelation that Shizuka has come to Cross Academy - and that she is Zero's master - and that Zero's brother is also her slave - and that Headmaster Cros ...more
Nidhi Bhatt
A Nane
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me ha encantado este volumen!!!
Shannon
I must be a really shallow person because I honestly cared a lot more about the romance in this volume than the actual plot. There were some heavy storylines going on. A couple of important people from Zero’s past showed up and all I could think about was the school dance going on. I was so into this whole Zero/Yuki/Kaname dynamic. It was like I was a teenage girl all over again. There were so many interactions between Zero and Yuki that had me swooning. I wanted them to get together so badly. I ...more
Bine
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, die Reihe ist einfach am Anfang so spannend!
Dieser Band hat weniger Witz als seine Vorgänger, dafür mehr Gefühl und Drama, gerade zum Ende hin. Wahnsinn!
LastBreath
Okay, you maybe thinking "What's wrong with this person, does she only read Mangas?!" The quickest answer would be, yes.

Volume 4 is definitely the favourite thus far. This delves deeper into Zeros past. More so , you meet the person responsible for his current affliction - Shizuka-Hio. In order for a human to become a Vampire, they must be bitten by a Pureblood. But this Pureblood is an enigma, even amongst her own kind. However the greatest revelation is the appearance of Zeros long lost kin.

Ka
Kate
Apr 09, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: age-ya, manga, vampires, 2010
Zero knows the mysterious transfer student. She says her name is Maria, but Zero knows she is the one who killed his family, because she bit him and now they have a blood bond. Unfortunately, this blood bond also makes it impossible for Zero to kill her, as he intended. Yuki witnesses the battle between the two, but after Kaname erases her memories of the incident, Yuki decides she must save Zero from becoming a Level E vampire. At the school ball, Yuki leaves to track down Maria and save Zero.

T
Aline
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Prom and finally some background information from Zero *__*
What happened to the translation in this volume? I've read it in German. There were a lot of sentences that didn't made much sense, so it was confusing.
Anna Faltracco
Jan 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Molta piú azione rispetto al precedente volume! Abbiamo scoperto un nuovo personaggio che si prospetta essere interessante! Zero mi piace sempre sempre di piú! La sua storia mette sempre più tristezza.
Michelle *Queen of Dorks*
This series is just going to continue to get high marks from me. I think the sooner we all accept that, the happier we'll be. In this volume, Zero meets two people from his past, and Kaname seems to have a hidden agenda.

[Reread.]
Nina Life of a Bookworm
Ne znam koji mi je drazi... Zero ili Kaname?? XD
Peter Barr
This is the 4th installment of Vampire Knight,Vol.4 by Matsuri Hino. In this novel, the motives of the characters begin to become evolved amid the background of the school ball which is attended by both day and night students.
Ayanna N.
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gabriela Paige
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
KANAME, WHAT IS YOUR OBJECTIVE? Ack! This is getting really intense!
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The twins names are Zero and One??? Yeesh!! Plot is thickening~ more questions getting raised about origins of Kaname and Yuki as Zero's backstory comes to light.
Emile Mirra
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Pending.
Iman Ouali
Mind you that I am mostly reading this because I love Zero.
Raquel Leite
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangá, meus, inglês
Opinião geral : https://raquelcollin.wordpress.com/20...

A história passa-se no colégio Cross, uma escola especial que divide os alunos em dois grupos: A Day Class (classe do dia) e a Night Class (a classe da noite). O que toda a gente pensa, incluído a day class, é que a única coisa que os difere é que quando a classe da manhã saí para os dormitórios á noite, é altura da classe da noite ir para as aulas.
No entanto não é apenas isso. A Night Classe é na verdade uma turma exclusiva a vampiros. Um
Louissha Murel
Never trust new female characters.
Charty
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good to find out some of Zero's background but finding Shizuoka Hio a bit boring.
Strangerealms
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το τέταρτο τεύχος της σειράς ανταποκρίνεται στα επεισόδια 9 έως τα μισά του 12ου και στις νύχτες 15 έως 19. Η παρουσία της Maria Kurenai στην σχολή έχει γίνει αισθητή, πολύ περισσότερο δε όταν αυτή αποφασίζει να αρχίσει να σουλατσάρει στον χώρο της πρωινής τάξης προκαλώντας αναστάτωση. Ο Aido, που έχει καταλάβει τι είναι στην πραγματικότητα ο Zero, έχει μια συζήτηση μαζί του σχετικά με τον παρελθόν του αλλά και με το ποια είναι πραγματικά η Maria. Ο Zero με την Yuki έχουν μια ακόμα τρυφερή σκηνή ...more
Lesedelfin
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ash
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
*I gave this series 4 stars and this review will be on every volume, for my own organizational purposes.*
Vampire Knight is a 19 volume, 93 chapter manga series. That's about five or six chapters- titled "nights", if I'm not mistaken, this entire series is consecutive, it's not hopping around from one month to the next- per volume. While it is a lot to read, it's actually a quick one. I didn't realize how little it took me to read all of this until I finished. Generally, I'd say Vampire Knight i
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 05
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 19
  • Black Bird, Vol. 07 (Black Bird, #7)
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 4
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.
More about Matsuri Hino...

Vampire Knight (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 2 (Vampire Knight, #2)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 3 (Vampire Knight, #3)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 5 (Vampire Knight, #5)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 6