Start by marking “Gratuitous Kink (The Administration, #5.2)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Gratuitous Kink

Manna Francis

Gratuitous Kink (The Administration #5.2)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  213 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Another short story in The Administration series.

To ask other readers questions about Gratuitous Kink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gratuitous Kink

Shelley
Mar 28, 2013 rated it did not like it
 photo tumblr_inline_mhanelPufp1qz4rgp_zps0106a932.gif

photo tumblr_inline_mgvpi7lFIE1r7j4bg_zps1975a3d7.gif

Who wrote this? Because Manna Francis got hacked, I tell you!

photo rob-mcelhenney-whatthehell_zpse0432d2a.gif

(view spoiler)
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing

”Inhale. Exhale. Suddenly very complicated.”

Humor me just for a moment please. Close your eyes. Slowly slide or tip toe your fingers or nails along the soft, sensitive skin of your inner arm. From pulse point to elbow, a slow slide can often cause such sudden shivers down my spine. That feeling, that *shiver* is captured here. That is what Manna Francis does to me in Gratuitous Kink, from the very first word to the last. My whole body shivered and tingled!

Once again, Ms. Francis leads us into th
Nina
The writing is perfect as usual, and Warrick is still so bloody lovable and nice to anyone. These are the only reasons why I may up the rating to 2 stars once my anger boils down.
[EDIT: no, I am not going to do that. This story needs to die, period.]

But the truth is: I hated this story. And not in that "the angst hurts so good" way.
Toreth is a lying slut, and Warrick is stupidly forgiving - and honey, let me tell you: contrary to popular belief, forgiveness can be too much. Toreth doing what he
Susan
Nov 14, 2012 rated it liked it

2.5 stars just for Warrick in a tux.

The rest of it? Junk.

Sorry, if I could do w/o any part of this series, Gratuitous Kink would be it. Not just content...I didn't even enjoy the writing.

Potentially-underaged twink boy dressed as a cat. Blond statue in a gold lamet gown against a wall. Toreth in a leather thong, playing the submissive. Lies. Lies. Lies. Warrick & an old-fashioned coffee machine in a sex shop. Just ridiculousness.

Tell me (Kate? Christina? Lenore?) ONE thing I'm supposed t
Lenore
Penny
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Damn!
I am having very confronted feelings here.

I enjoyed this story a lot, but at the same time it infuriated me.

It was fun reading this evening out, but in terms of Warrick and Toreth' s relationship it was horrible and hope dissolving.
Toreth behavior, promiscuity and lying appalled me here. Where is his repect towards Warrick, and where is Warrick 's self respect? To be honest what bothered me most wasn't Toreth fucking half the party, it was his lying. The lies are what make the situation s
Christina
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Lena♥Ribka
Oct 19, 2013 rated it did not like it

DNF at 70%.

WTF WAS IT?! WHO WROTE THIS SH..T?! AND WHY?!

I thought I was in the wrong movie!

I'm speechless.

Read what Shelley said about it.
Because I can sign on every word.

The sequel like this one can spoil every mood to read further.
Maya
Dec 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
Sometimes I truly hate Toreth and wish his cock would just fall off.
Mel
Apr 14, 2013 rated it liked it
It was all part of the fun, of the otherworldly strangeness of the evening—novel and a little disorienting.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts about the book.
ShilvaH  And her books
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
Send my regards to Toreth

Taylor
Was getting Toreth into sub gear, and consequently, getting him even more attention really a win for Warrick? I think not.

Point: Toreth

Marlobo
3,5 stars

I think that this story is absolutely coherent with what Toreth and Warrick are and with their relationship..

It happens that this episode, like some other ones before in the series, rubs on your face aspects of the main story that perhaps oneself would prefer to be acquainted of them but not see them demonstrated so explicitly. But those aspects, raw and/or frightening as they can be, are essential part of what makes out of TA such remarkable work .

When reading fiction, all of us acce
DayDreamer
I quite like mastermind Warrick. Toreth can be so... pathetic on occasion. He got caught on every damn lie he said, though - I liked that!

This was what Toreth did with his time alone. The time he needed to keep apart so that, in the end, he could stay.
Sheri
Nov 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: f-r-e-e, manna
Could it get any more twisted? I am thinking not.
Weird...strange...overall screaming WTF???
Party at their favorite shop. Oddly enough, they are beginning to fit in.
Wasn't my favorite Warrick/Toreth tale, that is for sure.
Let's move on shall we?
Amanda
3 stars

What the hell Warrick? Warrick goes from being upset about Toreths casual fucks to getting off in public with him after catching him with him two separate people? Ugh.
MahdiaWinchester
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm legit waiting for the book where toreth just stops fucking everyone
Trix
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Warrick, what the hell are you thinking?

(view spoiler)
Rebe
Nov 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: it-was-free, reviewed
OK, first installment in the series to get 1 star from me. And here's why:
You know there's something wrong with the story when my favorite part is Warrick fixing a coffee maker.
Seriously. The rest of the story had me cringing. It's a mix of "whoa, out of character for both of them," "that's just nasty," and "why would anyone think this was a good idea???"
Manna Francis is generally good about making her stories pull their weight. They're not just erotica; in fact, erotica is rarely the main focus
Camilla
May 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing

This is a short, where Toreth and Warrick goes to an anniversary party at The Shop.. Of course Toreth ends up screwing men, women, and even a cat! Well, a guy dressed a a cat, but still.. a cat!?

There is a surprise though.. The fact that Warrick is the Master..

Loved that! Love it when Toreth is a good little Sub.. Well, as good as he can be..
♥Xeni♥
Second read: Oct. 29, 2013

---

First read: Sep. 28, 2010

This is a really sexy short story from The Administration. I love the party at The Shop, especially the cat boy (to be honest, he's in my dreams sometimes)! All the characters are interesting, especially those where more of the The Administration world is described with (for instance, genetic alterations).
Mich
Well...that was deliciously enjoyable.
Liz
Sep 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: scifi, short, mm-romance
partay at the Shop!
Vicky
Aug 12, 2013 rated it liked it
I hope the story lives up to it's name!

Well played again, Warrick.
Lala
First read on December 20, 2014.
Re-read on July 11, 2015.
Milyd
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was pretty mad at Toreth for the most part of the story, until Warrick saved the night(If I can say it like that).
Danny Tyran
LOLLLLLL Tel est pris qui croyait prendre = It's a case of the biter bit. Six stars!
Miriam
Sep 27, 2013 rated it liked it

"It's not very practical."

"Large pieces of genuine antique torture equipment seldom are."
MallyReads
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was ok
Re-read it and nope, still don't fucking like it. Toreth, c'mon, really?! Warrick, you as well?! They both annoyed me.
Tasha
Oct 20, 2011 rated it liked it
I think Toreth might be slowing down. Haha.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Special Forces - Veterans (Special Forces, #3)
  • The Interludes (In the Company of Shadows, #3)
  • 跪いて靴にキスを [Hizamazuite Kutsu ni Kiss wo] [Kneel Down and Kiss my Boots] (星の館 [Hoshi no Yakata], #1)
  • Free to Fly
  • Maiden Rose, Volume 2
  • The Story of Tol
  • The Silent City (Rifter #8)
  • Forget Me Not (Mnevermind #2)
  • Undesirable
  • Haru wo Daiteita - Embracing Love - Vol.14
  • El Presidio Rides North
  • Bran's Story (The Slave Breakers, #1)
I'm the author of The Administration Series, a near-future SF dystopia published by Casperian Books. You can find the series in paperback, e-book, or (partly) on line at the Mannazone website.

I've been writing original slash since 2002 — or homoerotic fiction, m/m romance, yaoi, as you prefer. Original slash is my personal term of choice because I feel it best represents my writing in terms of sty
More about Manna Francis...

The Administration (10 books)
  • Mind Fuck (The Administration, #1)
  • Quid Pro Quo (The Administration, #2)
  • Games & Players (The Administration, #3)
  • Control (The Administration, #4)
  • Quis Custodiet (The Administration, #5)
  • First Against the Wall (The Administration, #6)
  • For Certain Values of Family (The Administration, #7)
  • Family Values (The Administration #7.1)
  • Blood & Circuses (The Administration, #8)
  • Corpora Delicti (The Administration, #9)