Start by marking “Do Princesses Have Best Friends Forever?” as Want to Read:
Do Princesses Have Best Friends Forever?

Do Princesses Have Best Friends Forever?

(Princesses)

In the first new Princesses book in four years, Coyle celebrates friendship as two girls play dress-up, make forts from blankets and sheets, stomp in the mud, and generally do all the things that best friends do. Full color.
Published November 1st 2010 by Taylor Trade Publishing (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Do Princesses Have Best Friends Forever?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do Princesses Have Best Friends Forever?

Start your review of Do Princesses Have Best Friends Forever?
Nancy Jo Lambert
May 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
I love this series, and little girls do too! These books are a hit in the princess cubby.

In this book, the princess little girl of this series has a friend come over to play all day. Having been a little girl myself, I remember that playing can be fun, but little girls have a way about getting in little fights and having their issues. I like that this book addressed that, but also shows how fun having a best friend can be!

I great addition to a wonderful series!
Stefani
Jan 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-picture
Adorable book about two new friends. A couple of the two-page spreads bothered me, as they felt really out of place (like the elephant poop). But girls will enjoy most of it.
Patricia (Patricia's Particularity)
Diana
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is cute small quick read that talks about to "princesses" being friends and doing everything together. The book includes plenty of cute little illustrations that grasps the readers attention. I would use this in a classroom to talk about friendships, and what it means to be a friend.
Hollie Hancock
Feb 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!!!! And I say, "YES"!!! Princesses have best friends forever. And some of my best friends are getting this book this year for their birthdays! Great addition to the "Do princesses..." series. Can't wait for the next one!!!
LoriAnn Kocialski
Mar 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hannah-s-books
I really liked this book and so did Hannah!
Alyssa Becker
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Clwseattle
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2017
Cute storybook with wonderful illustrations. Do Princesses Have Best Friends Forever? reflects all children of a young age - enthusiastic questions that never end with understandable answers.
Kristen
Aug 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kids-books
This was a cute read. My daughter wasn't super interested in it, but every once in a while I could get her to sit down and look at the pictures with me. I thought it was cute to go through all the different things the girls did together on their play date.

I think the title of these books confuse me. I'm not really sure why it's a question because there is no question posed in the book itself. I feel like it should be titled "Princesses have Best Friends Forever".

We really like the How do Dinosau
Carlye
Summary:
It is about a younger girl wanting to have friend over. She is a princess (or at least in her mind) and she wonders if a princess can have a best friend forever. They do many fun activities throughout the day. Also, she learns what to do when a princess makes someone feel sad.

Connections:
It reminds be of a manners book I read. Although this book seems to be a lot more subtle than the book that I had read. From this weeks chapter I think that this book would be a good book for interaction
Dolly
Jan 31, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
We've read a few of the books featuring princesses by Carmela LaVigna Coyle. They are all fairly similar tales, with a bouncy, rhyming narrative and adorable illustrations.

I think our girls are outgrowing books like this, but I liked the theme of having a best friend and wanting to have playdates often. Our girls are certainly in this stage and I love to see them with their friends. Overall, I thought this was an entertaining book and we enjoyed reading it together.
Tammy
Feb 17, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kids
The best part of this book was the illustrations. Usually I like rhyming text, but this one just rubbed the wrong way. Perhaps its something to do with the whole 'little girls are all princesses' theme. Regardless, not a huge fan of this book.
Sarah Adamson
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am delighted that in this book girls pretend to be princesses - since they were three - and not only dress up and wear crowns but make play forts, jump in muddy puddles and make messes.
A fun not-so-normal princess book to delight girls who also like to do more traditionally boy-games!
Alyson (Kid Lit Frenzy)
The illustrations were nice but I wasn't certain about all of the text. I will let others decide on a rating.
PWRL
Apr 22, 2011 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2011-new
E
Beth
Oct 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book
Rather dull book about a play date.
Jasmine Olivia
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
We really enjoyed this book. Great illustration! :)
Harla
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Princess books not my favorite but liked this one a lot. Great illustrations and enjoyable story line. Very real.
MAReK
Megan
May 10, 2016
Mary
Feb 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Should I worry when I like Monkey Truck better than Princesses with BFFs?
Erica
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Fun Book of Scary Stuff
  • The Princess and the Pony
  • Owl Bat Bat Owl
  • Give Me Back My Book!: (Funny Books for Kids, Silly Picture Books, Children's Books about Friendship)
  • Bears at the Beach
  • Mrs. Warren's Profession
  • Horse Meets Dog
  • Tiny Hamster Is a Giant Monster
  • And the Robot Went . . .
  • RRRalph
  • A Squiggly Story
  • Pass It On
  • Hugh Shampoo
  • Wonderfall
Carmela LaVigna Coyle's first book, Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? is enjoyed by little princesses everywhere. And now there are several Do Princess titles to choose from. She writes from her studio in Colorado with a puppy on her lap, and beside a wall of glass "to better see the seasons."

Carmela wrote her first story, "Forget-Me-Not," when she was ten-years-old. She hasn't forgotten it... she

Princesses (7 books)
  • Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots?
  • Do Princesses Really Kiss Frogs?
  • Do Princesses Scrape Their Knees?
  • Do Princesses Count?
  • Princesses Rule!: Three Not-So-Typical Princess Stories
  • Do Princesses Make Happy Campers?