Start by marking “Shopping & Fucking (The Administration, #3.8)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Shopping & Fucking

Manna Francis

Shopping & Fucking (The Administration #3.8)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  302 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
Another short story in The Administration series.

Toreth takes Warrick shopping for something a bit more lucrative.

To ask other readers questions about Shopping & Fucking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shopping & Fucking

Baba
4.5 stars.****Let's go shopping…at the sex gear shop.

photo Bildschirmfoto2013-03-16um114501_zps74d5742b.png

Toreth and Warrick are going to an amazing shop to do some arousing shopping. Toreth wants to buy Warrick an insanely expensive present. It's a special antique cabinet. The cabinet (view spoiler) a real treasure trove, that is. Shortly after the cabinet has been installed in Warrick's flat, the games can begin.

The Good
Holy crap! Now this was a real goodie! It's a
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing

” I lost everything, except you. I always do when it’s that good.”

Gotta love the title of this one! Haha…Shopping & Fucking do fill these pages with stunning, sensual experiences, but so much more is going on in this outing.

This story completely captivated me as soon as Toreth whispered—“Shut your eyes.” I can close my eyes right now and feel the smooth polished wood, see each and every dark corner, and smell the leather and sex in that cellar shop. Movements, whispers, shadows, and suggest
Loederkoningin
There's really only one problem with this story: Dillian.

Other than that...

The Cabinet.

Phone sex.

And...I'm developing a completely unhealthy crush on a psychotic man-whore who only exists on paper. That probably still doesn't make me as fucked in the head as Toreth though.

"It doesn't matter what you want," Toreth breathed into his ear. "All that matters is what I want. Say it."(..)
"You can come round to my flat." Toreth's voice changed, sliding subtly into something hard-edged but seductive. "I
Nina
Toreth is a sexy, domineering, smitten bastard.
Warrick is a masochistic, lovable and just as smitten darling. (You do see the perfect fit here, right?)
Dillian is a nosy, narrow-minded bitch.

This is a story to savour for yourself, without knowing what's going to happen, so I don't want to say much about it - except that the exploration of both Toreth and Warrick's feelings is wonderfully done, and Dillian is as insufferable as (or even more insufferable than) ever.

In any case, this is one of the
Susan
Nov 10, 2012 rated it liked it

"Shopping & Fucking"...or as I call it in my world: "The Perfect Saturday". :) ...

Expensive presents, sweet confessions in the heat of passion, and phone sex? Oh Toreth, you romantic you!

"Mine. Oh, God, yes, Warrick. Mine." YES! It’s ABOUT time!

I could do without the sibling over-sharing and Warrick telling Dillian everything he does with Toreth and the cabinet. I mean, really…is that much openness necessary?
Amanda
5 stars

Toreth and Warricks relationship continues to shock me. Slapping him in the sex store? Almost as close to PDA as it gets with them I think... I'm not holding my breath but I wish Toreth would realize and accept some of the feelings he has for Warrick.

And Dilly can fuck off.
Lenore
If Mirror Mirror is the quintessential D/s story I don't know what THIS one is. Amazing. By the end of the second part I was trembling.

Just one thing: please someone make Dilly vanish.
Sheri
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Add a glass of wine and I'd be in heaven.
What more could you possibly ask for?
Toreth..you romantic bugger! I can't believe what a sap you are turning into. Whipped I'd say, yes the whipper is whipped.
Toreths choice of boutiques is so very Toreth.

"Treasure trove. Aladdin's cave. A king's ransom in leather and steel."
ok...if that's what you see Warrick..whatever..
"Yes." An honest answer, because that was the rule. "Yes, I want it."
And then the opportunity Toreth passes up...never thought I'd see
Shelley
Shopping and fucking? What's not to love....

Combine the two on the same day, throw in some chocolate and champers (not that they do, but I would) and I'm in heaven.

This novella was just .....unghhhhhh - delicious!

Toreth: you generous kinky little romantic you.

Warrick: I'm jealous, you lucky bugger. Just one thing: tell your sister to back the eff off!

Dillian: Stupid twat needs to go back to Mars ASAP!
Marina
Oct 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012, m-m
Hot As Hell!!!!!

"That's not what it's really about. The essence of it is...is losing myself, my self, and belonging to him completely. Being taken, and not just physically. Everytning else is what I need to get me there."
Mel
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
If I had to pick one story to represent The Administration series, it would be this one. Shopping and Fucking is the quintessential TA story: short, hot, with a huge focus on the BDSM theme, but still: so much more!

The BDSM is like it should be: it's not about the hard fucking, it's about the game. The build up. It's about the promise made, the voice in your ear and the shivers down your spine. And Toreth and Warrick have this down to an art.

But, as with everything with those men, nothing is at
Wency
Feb 11, 2014 rated it liked it
It can't go on like this. This regular fuck thing is going too long without much of a development. Toreth still think of fucking everything that moves. Warrick still so spineless in making a firm decision over it.(view spoiler)

In every story I think of Toreth as blood on Warrick's white sheet. And Warrick don't have even an ounce of OCD to stop it. I wonder how
Jerry
Mar 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Hot sex. Hot shopping, not in that order. Kier explains his relationship with Toreth in a way you can almost understand it. I don't really get the
pain, but I think I better understand their relationship. Such a weird story. Such a compelling story. I read it like one watches a car crash, hands in front of eyes but fingers splayed so you can still see most or all of it. The fingers just give a little protection or excuse to maybe believe you didn't really see it.
Wow, just wow.
Lena♥Ribka
Oct 19, 2013 rated it liked it

Can somebody send Dillian to Mars?

Please?
Elizabetta

Brilliant. Just brilliant. A BDSM wardrobe cabinet fitted with suspension cuffs and chains, and just big enough for Warrick and Toreth to get their naughty on. Becomes a Pandora’s box, doesn’t it. Can’t live with it, can’t live without it. Same as his feelings for Toreth, maybe. But, I love how quickly Warrick falls into the cabinet’s thrall. With a little semi-public D/s thrown into the mix.

When Warrick first sees the cabinet in the BDSM shop:

All the words made sense, but he couldn’t hold on t
Danny Tyran
This part of the story about Toreth and Warrick shopping in a sex shop and the scene afterward in the gigantic antique wardrobe is very interesting.

A reviewer said that she/he does not believe in the part about having sex in the shop or slapping Warrick there. Trust me, you should believe it! ;)

Vicky
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Perfect title!!!
Warrick is one lucky dude! Toreth shows his romantic side and takes Warrick shopping in a kink store for an expensive gift. This is a gift that keeps on giving and leads up to hot phone sex.
HOT…HOT…HOT
When is Toreth going to realize that he’s in love?!?
Joy
Sep 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is my second favorite story so far--Toreth takes Warrick on a hot little shopping trip and buys the perfect piece of antique furniture--my real WTF moment is Warrick explaining Toreth to Dilly--(who by the way is a real dip shit)
Lala
First read on December 18, 2014.
Re-read on July 10, 2015.

H-O-T!!!

'Nuff said.
Yuki
Wicked shopping, wicked fucking and very interestning talk with Dillian for Warrick. I wish they stopped denying it.
Miriam
Sep 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: short-stories

Yeah, people probably DO care about their bondage gear matching their bedroom furniture.
Tasha
Sep 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
JESUS CHRIST WARRICK, JUST ADMIT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH TORETH ALREADY!
Trix
Feb 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Camilla
Apr 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is a short about a wicked shopping trip.. Toreth decides to take Warrick to a sex shop, where he tells him to pick one thing.. Warrick decides on a closet of sorts, where he can be hung from cuffs..

That leads to a very, very hot date night..

Which leads to a hot dirty phone call..

Which leads to Sara later, seeing the bruises on Warrick's hands and ankles, which again, leads to her freaking out..

Warrick decides to "come clean" with her, or to at least try and explain why he needs Toreth, or
Jenna
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell this one was good! I shivered when Toreth said

"I can't chain you up and listen to you beg me to hurt you, and then hurt you and listen to you beg me to fuck you, and then fuck you and listen to you scream, if you don't stand in the fucking frame."

And as another reviewer said, Dilly can just fuck off. If she can't put aside her own discomfort and just be happy that her brother is happy, then she needs to STFU and mind her own business (preferably on Mars).
♥Xeni♥
Second read: Oct. 29, 2013

---

First read: Sep. 28, 2013

Toreth and Warrick's first visit to The Shop. I really want to find a place like this myself, if only because it is SO STRANGE! But I do so love what Toreth and Warrick get up to; while shopping no less!
Ayanna
Sep 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, non-pulpy
Very interesting insight into the dynamics of their...dare I call it a relationship?
Miralinda
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Прелесть. Очень понравился подарок Торрета Воррику))))
Milyd
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked Warrick and Dillian's conversation. We learned more about Toreth too.
Johanna
Mar 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm speechless. And I want to go Shopping. And do the other thing too. But first I want to read this story again (and again and again and again...).

• Special Forces - Veterans (Special Forces, #3)
  • Afterimage (In The Company of Shadows, #2)
  • El Presidio Rides North
  • Falling Away
  • His Holy Bones (Rifter #10)
  • Words and Their Digestion
  • Meatworks
  • In Over His Head
  • It's Like This
I'm the author of The Administration Series, a near-future SF dystopia published by Casperian Books. You can find the series in paperback, e-book, or (partly) on line at the Mannazone website.

I've been writing original slash since 2002 — or homoerotic fiction, m/m romance, yaoi, as you prefer. Original slash is my personal term of choice because I feel it best represents my writing in terms of sty
More about Manna Francis...

The Administration (10 books)
  • Mind Fuck (The Administration, #1)
  • Quid Pro Quo (The Administration, #2)
  • Games & Players (The Administration, #3)
  • Control (The Administration, #4)
  • Quis Custodiet (The Administration, #5)
  • First Against the Wall (The Administration, #6)
  • For Certain Values of Family (The Administration, #7)
  • Family Values (The Administration #7.1)
  • Blood & Circuses (The Administration, #8)
  • Corpora Delicti (The Administration, #9)