Start by marking “Ink-Filled Page: Red Anthology” as Want to Read:
Ink-Filled Page: Red Anthology

Ink-Filled Page: Red Anthology

Life is not primary colors. The canvases of life are swept with broad strokes and intricate detail, subjects ranging from yearnings for what we cannot have to rejecting what will not leave. And so art reflects life. As we read Ink-Filled Page Red Anthology, we journey into the creators’ worlds, unable to keep ourselves from dipping our own brushes into the various hues lai ...more
Published 2009 (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Ink-Filled Page, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ink-Filled Page

Start your review of Ink-Filled Page: Red Anthology
Indigo Editing/Ink-Filled Page
Jul 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: edited
I'm a little partial, so this shouldn't really be called a review, but I love this anthology and hope you will too!

Unlike other anthologies, the Ink-Filled Page features nonfiction and artwork in addition to fiction.

Our 2007 anthology is available in the Beaverton Powell's. The 2008 anthology will be released in October. Festivities include a launch party at Worksound, date and time TBA.

Visit www.indigoediting.com/ifp to read the latest online quarterly installment of the Ink-Filled Page.
The Cute Little Brown-haired girl
Jun 04, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who likes short stories and doesn't have time for an entire novel, but loves good writing
My good friend and one of the best editors I ever met, Ali McCart compiled some of the most well-written short stories in Portland and crammed them all into one Anthology. It is available at the Beaverton Powell's. My story, Swan Dive, won Ali McCart's writing contest (First Place for Fiction) through her editing company, Indigo Editing and is included in The Ink-Filled Page. Hope you pick it up. Please write a comment! Thanks!
Maria
M
added it
Oct 11, 2010
Andrew Fuller
Nov 20, 2010 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna James