Start by marking “A Tear of Love” as Want to Read:
A Tear of Love

A Tear of Love

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Jacob Seely Jacobson stares out the window at his beautiful daughter, Casey, limping painfully to her car. The car accident that had killed—and was caused by—her abusive husband had severely injured Casey’s right leg. Because she had been driving, a possible indictment for negligent homicide hangs over her head. And Jacob, a widower at forty-nine, is wrestling with his own ...more
Published August 1st 2005 by Bonneville Books

To ask other readers questions about A Tear of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Tear of Love

Mar 18, 2009 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading it, but I actually did predict the outcome from the get-go. I wasn't positive what would happen, but I was pretty sure. So that was a disapointment to me. Some parts were slow and on the boring side.
Megan
Nov 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Okay, it was fun. I have no idea how it got in my library bag, and neither of the girls will admit checking it out, but it was a quick fairly romantic read. Still can't handle that there's so little truth in what's supposed to be reality, but at least there's no gratuitous sex or foul language.
Heather
Oct 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was insightful into the lives of abusive relationships and how to learn to trust again, if you are in that type of relationship. I also loved that there was no swearing in the book or any sex. It was a wholesome book.
Courtney White
Apr 20, 2009 rated it liked it
I only gave this book a three even though I liked it because it deals with some very tough issues.
Leslie
Sep 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Leslie by: library
I have read 2 of the authors other books and I love the way she writes. This book was filled with mystery, suspense, abuse and love. She intertwines several peoples lives in an interesting way.
Darci
May 19, 2008 rated it really liked it
Wow, you won't be able to predict the outcomes in this book! Thanks Alene!
Rachel
Jan 04, 2010 rated it did not like it
This is the kind of book that give Christian fiction a bad name. It was choppy, and not very well written. Not an author I will read again.
May 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
I love all of Alene Roberts books. This one leaves me wanting a little more at the end, but the way the story unravels is surprising.
Shani
Oct 16, 2010 rated it did not like it
I really liked the story line, but the writing wasn't very good.
Ella
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book in the world! It is my favorite.
Judy Bullard
Feb 21, 2012
Elizabeth
Nov 02, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »
I can swing higher than the chicken coop. The fun of picking and chewing pine gum. Or every kid ought to have a cow like Blossom. I wish I could tell you all about these and dozens of other stories about my life, but I’ll try to pick out the highlights.

I was born in a small community in the Four Corners country of the American southwest. My father was a sheepman, cattleman, rancher, and owner of a
More about Alene Roberts