Start by marking “Three Wolves Mountain” as Want to Read:
Three Wolves Mountain

Three Wolves Mountain

A “tail” of supernatural romance!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style) for mature audiences.

Way up in the mountains, far from any major cities or towns, Kaya Susugi runs a small cafe by day and guards a haunted cemetery by night. Then, one night, he comes across werewolf brothers Taro and Jiro. Cheerful but klutzy younger brother Jiro quickly falls head over heels for the capable
Published November 1st 2007 by リブレ出版 (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Three Wolves Mountain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Wolves Mountain

Start your review of Three Wolves Mountain
Sushi (寿司)
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Naono Bohra per me è una garanzia. Fantasy, bei disegni e tanto sesso. Adoro gli hard yaoi e poi adoro gli uomini con le orecchie o mezzo animali. Quando l'ho visto sullo scaffale la mia mano si è spostata da BxB (che avevo già letto in scans) a quello. Sapevo di beccare bene nonostante la plastica sopra e non potendo sbirciare dentro.
Eh si, la Bohra farà sempre parte delle mie mangaka preferite.
Charles
Derekica Snake
Aug 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Well this is a pain in the ass. I wrote a review and it's not here. Argh. Sure all my good stuff is gone.

So, there's this hot socially maladjusted gravekeeper/teahouse owner who is in a mode of self destruction while he waits to die so he can be with his brother who committed suicide when he was just a little tyke. The reason why the bro decided to shuffle off this mortal coil was that the guardians who were supposed to look after them were sexually abusing him. Needless to say when the older
JoAnn
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yaoi-manga-bl
I am very much a novice in all things yaoi, and manga in general, so sometimes I read something and wonder if that counts as good for its genre or if it’s terrible. But now that I’ve read this one I feel like I can have somewhat of a standard to hold things too because o really enjoyed this one and didn’t want to put it down.
Lapis Lazuli
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Avevo adorato questo manga in versione scanlation e leggerlo in volumetto è stato fantastico. I disegni sono deliziosi, i protagonisti sexy e dolcissimi, le scenette comiche divertenti. Un must per gli amanti degli yaoi. Peccato solo che siano brevi episodi e non una storia più articolata, ma ci accontentiamo.
Marker
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seria como un 4.5. Una historia de seres sobrenaturales y humanos, pero que toca temas como el abuso, el robo y la convivencia entre lobos y humanos, me ha gustado y el dibujo de la autora es genial.
Olivia
Very cute, with many amusing moments interspersed! I was very happy it didn't fall into many of the yaoi tropes, and was delighted with how sweet the romance was.
Teetee
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not as good as some of her other stuff but I am thrilled to be able to own a paperback by her, all her other stuff is so rare I've just read scans!
Veronica
Fluffy werewolf romance.
Natasja
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
coot
Carlos Compton-Jimenez
I want to like it more, there's really cute and funny moments, I guess I couldn't get past the whole werewolf thing...
Andre
1) Deutsche Rezension
2) English Review

1) Deutsche Rezension
Diese Geschichte ist dumm, aber meistens harmlos.
Es ging ziemlich schnell los, da es schon im ersten Kapital Insta-Sex gab, aber zumindest war es erklärt weil Jirou zu dieser Zeit läufig war. Aber war es notwendig das Koya von seinem Bruder misshandelt wurde und jener Bruder ebenfalls misshandelt war? Das Koya Werwölfe einfach so akzeptiert, hätte doch schon als ungewöhnlicher Hintergrund gereicht.
Zudem wurde es so zur Hälfte des
Eve
Aug 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully drawn. This is not a wolfy menage but a romance between Jiro (the younger wolf brother) and Susugi (the cafe owner/gravekeeper). Jiro looks human but with different colored eyes and pointy years and a veeerrrrry bushy tail (he has to hold it out of the way so Susugi can fuck him). Jiro and Tarou have been kicked out of their pack by their father and are so hungry that they break into Susugi's cafe and eat his food. When they have no money to pay, they proceed to move in with Susugi ...more
Sophie
Jun 15, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, manga-bl
I'd been looking forward to this, but I have to say I was disappointed. While I was willing to cut the whole werewolf thing some slack, the reason that I didn't like this was that the mix of humour and drama just felt too uneven for me and simply didn't work for me. Plus, the pacing was weird and I couldn't *feel* the two of them (or even just one of them) fall in love. Jiro was certainly cute, and Kaya your typical seme-type person (oh, that reminds me, the fact that there's switching was a ...more
Nicole Bunge
Mar 01, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The one star is for the art, although even that isn't great in it's consistency. The words "mature readers" and this book do not belong together. The story is ridiculous on a lot of levels (half werewolves who only kinda change partially, and behave like bratty puppies? Oh, but his brother can go full wolf.) It just comes off as bad fanfiction some 14 yr old girl made up and posted on the slash forums. I couldn't even make it through half this nonsense. Even cliched airhead high school girl ...more
Monika Robinson
Sep 25, 2012 rated it liked it
I read this book because it was about werewolves, but it wasn't the kind of werewolves that I liked. All the werewolves have different kind of powers and different kind of transformations (some only have the ears and tails, some always have a wolf form except when it's the full moon, etc.). What save the book, was that it wasn't always the same character who topped and it's pretty rare in a yaoi manga. Though maybe you should be aware that there's mention of sexual abuse, and that it's drawn ...more
Bookwatcher
Aug 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Bookwatcher by: Lola
Stupendo Yaoi!
Spero a breve di scrivere una recensione più lunga :)
nel fra tempo, sapete che DOVETE comprarlo se vi piace lupi mannari! Mi sono divertita tantissimo! Non ti fa sorridere... è no, ti fa scompisciare delle risate! Allora, beh, due consigli, COMPRALO SUBITO se lo trovi e cerca di non bere molto prima di iniziare

78sunny
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Das war ein richtig toller Manga.
Die Story war richtig interessant und witzig. Die Charaktere waren individuell, es gab einiges Übernatürliches (Geister, Werwölfe) und eben viel zum Thema Liebe, Familie und ein tolles Bruderverhälrnis.
Der Zeichenstil gefiel mir ebenfalls sehr. Die Gesichter waren gut zu unterscheiden und die Wesen waren auch toll gezeichnet. Es gibt auch viele witzige Karikaturen.
Ein wirklich toller Manga. Schade, dass es davon nicht mehr gibt.
Oh Yeah Mr Krabs
May 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
The art was okay (minus sexual innuendos), but i'm typically not a fan of boyxboy aka Yaoi but I wanted to see why many girls like reading this. Yes, I'm a girl myself but once I read this I felt extremely uncomfortable.
I gave it two stars, only because of the plot that's happening outside jiro's love life (was it jiro?)
So, to sum it up, this was my first yaoi,
And definitily the last one I'm going to read
While I liked Naono's unique take on wolves, werewolves, and shapeshifters, this book had too many bad yaoi cliches for me. The sex was well drawn, but because I couldn't get into the emotions of the characters, it felt shallow. Not bad persay, but not really good either. A sold meh.
Chris
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I've been waiting for this to come out in English, and I was not disappointed. Some of the dark typeface can be hard to read - printing problems? Other than that, great quality, and a good translation. I would love to see more of Naono Bohra's work translated into English very soon!
Rici
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
Ein wirklich süßer One-Shot, der leider auch mit Misshandlung und Vergewaltigung umgeht, aber diese nicht romantisiert, nicht wirklich zumindest. Außerdem haben wir einen Werwolf und einen halben Werwolf, und einen Menschen und einen Friedhof. Und Boys Love. Dennoch gute Mischung.
a_fret_argent
Dec 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Evita
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An exceptionally good combination of romance, humor, mystery and action all wrapped up in thin yaoi veil..
Lola
Aug 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
cute
Angie
Dec 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
Another (yaoi) classic finally brought over and officially translated. The humor in this has always cracked me up!
Shaundra
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this manga, i wish there eas a part two and three!!! i would love to see more puppys!!
Pilarica B612

• Under One Roof With the Beast (Yaoi Manga) #1
  • Midday Moon Vol. 1
  • Under One Roof With the Beast (Yaoi Manga) #2
  • Tatsuyuki Oyamato The 4th
  • Sanctuary Found (Pelican Bay, #2)
  • What Did You Eat Yesterday?, Volume 1