Start by marking “Amazing Letters - the Life and Art of David Zack” as Want to Read:
Amazing Letters - the Life and Art of David Zack

Amazing Letters - the Life and Art of David Zack

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A memorial to David Zack - one of the first writers on Mail Art, a contributor to the creation of the Nut Art movement, & a contributor to the creation of Neoism - especially in the form of creating the Monty Cantsin Open-Pop Star identity.
Paperback, 1st
Published 2010 by The New Gallery Press

To ask other readers questions about Amazing Letters - the Life and Art of David Zack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amazing Letters - the Life and Art of David Zack

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Amazing Letters - the Life and Art of David Zack
tENTATIVELY, cONVENIENCE
Sep 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art, neoism, psychology
Reviewing this will be one of the hardest of such tasks I've undertaken for awhile. I started corresponding w/ Zack no later than 1981 & continued up until his incarceration in a Mexican prison. I tried writing him there too, probably shortly after I found out about his being there in late 1988, but never got a reply. Yrs later, I heard he was dead.

Zack came to live in the 24 rm mansion I was corenting in the middle of 1981. I had organized "81 APT - the 3rd International Neoist Apartment
Ash Sagar