Start by marking “The Practical Freelance Writer's Guide to Author Websites” as Want to Read:
The Practical Freelance Writer's Guide to Author Websites

The Practical Freelance Writer's Guide to Author Websites

The Practical Freelance Writer’s Guide to Author Websites is an all-encompassing guide to building, managing and promoting author websites specifically geared toward offering freelance writers real, workable solutions for the unique challenges they face in this venue.

Whether it’s because they prefer to have total control or because they want to save money, many freelance
Published (first published September 19th 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about The Practical Freelance Writer's Guide to Author Websites

Start your review of The Practical Freelance Writer's Guide to Author Websites
Dawne
Sep 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Atkinson did a fabulous job pulling freelance writing information together for this ebook. From finding websites to marketing and promoting, Atkinson covered all the proverbial freelance writer bases. Being a freelance writer myself, I thought I knew it all but with Atkinson's expertise I learned a few avenues that I never knew existed. I highly recommend this ebook for the experienced and novice freelancer. An absolute must have.
Alyssa Ast
Oct 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Angela Atkinson provides a valuable resource loaded with information to achieve the most professional author website possible. Speaking from first hand experience, Angela provides clear and concise details for creating the ideal author website to boost client potential. I highly recommend this book!
Tim Dutton
is currently reading it
Apr 21, 2019
Michael Purple
Jan 11, 2020
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach, a popular YouTube creator and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics.

A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, she was inspired to begin her work after surviving toxic relationships of her

News & Interviews