Start by marking “Call Me Mrs. Miracle” as Want to Read:
Call Me Mrs. Miracle

Call Me Mrs. Miracle (Angelic Intervention #8)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  6,365 Ratings  ·  660 Reviews
This Christmas, Emily Merkle (call her Mrs. Miracle!) is working in the toy department at Finley's, the last family-owned department store in New York City. And her boss is none other than...Jake Finley, the owner's son.

For Jake, holiday memories of brightly wrapped gifts, decorated trees and family were destroyed in a Christmas Eve tragedy years before. Now Christmas mean
Published October 1st 2010 by Mira Books (first published September 8th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Call Me Mrs. Miracle, please sign up.

Melissa You can pick up any book in the series and be able to enjoy it without being confused. I haven't read any of the books at the beginning of the series…moreYou can pick up any book in the series and be able to enjoy it without being confused. I haven't read any of the books at the beginning of the series but have enjoyed later ones without any confusion.
(less)

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

DNF @21% : Please tell me it's a joke.

We have a winner! Call Me Mrs. Miracle is the most stupid, sexist and annoying "romance" (I'm putting parenthesis at this point) I've attempted to read for months, and that's saying something.

1) You're not sure you're able to understand sentences? Don't worry! Debbie Macomber translates them for you! Twice!

"If the toy department doesn't show a profit because you went over Mike Scott's head, then you'll have a lot to answer for." He locked eyes with Jake. "D
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

Honestly...I did really like this. And it's more a matter of that solid star, because I smiled a lot, even though it was certainly over the top....something...I don't know.

Basically, it was all about the guy. He was adorable and I really loved him as a person. So, for him, I give this a three. Otherwise, I'd really rather have been reading something else, honestly.

'Tis the season.

photo tumblr_ndg4w97oMv1sok2l1o1_500_zpswdwdegoz.gif

Ho ho hooooo lol
Luffy
Nov 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had some hopes preparing to read this book, but it did not disappoint. That's because my expectations were not high. Unexpectedly, I got some encouragement about writing. This book was unknowingly a big book about how to please a reader with a limited ambition, creativity, or talent. I learned that details needn't absolutely matter. I also learned that filling out a 200 page book was not difficult.

The Christmassy story itself is not bad on its own. There are some characters who won't be acc
Arlene
Dec 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber is hands down, my favorite Christmas story this holiday season. I wish I would have caught the television rendition of this book. It was absolutely heartfelt, Christmassy, and full of promise and hope. Everything I was looking for in a holiday book, plus a little surprise at the end that tugged at my heart to the point where I was reaching for the tissues but smiling at the same time.

In this story we meet Jake Finley, who works for his father in their fami
EZRead eBookstore
Jan 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jenifer-reviews
I watch a ton of heart-expanding holiday movies around Christmastime (yes, late October counts as Christmas season), but I never read something that would put me in the giving, lovey-dovey mood. I consider myself a cranky book Grinch anyways, so I eye-rolled thinking about a book I knew would probably have a happy ending. To my Grinchy shock, “Call Me Mrs. Miracle” turned out to be the literary equivalent of baking sugar cookies in my heart. I’m suddenly buying a turkey for Tiny Tim and handing ...more
Norma
Dec 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
Once again, Debbie Macomber delivers in this delightful Christmas tale that takes us back to what it was like as a child and the deep longing for that really special Christmas gift.

Gabe’s mom had passed away years ago. His dad, Mickey, was doing his best raising him with some help from his parents. However, after the devastating earthquake in Haiti, his parents decided that their retirement would be best spent volunteering over there. Then unexpectedly, Mickey’s national guard unit was called ba
Julie
Jan 01, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
I put a hold on this in Overdrive while I was in the mood to read Christmas books. And it was after I'd watched it on television over Thanksgiving. The best thing I can say about it was that it was a quick read.

The television movie was better.

The movie changed some key details. For the curious, instead of the male lead being all 'we shouldn't get the Intellytron robot' and being vindicated when it's recalled, the male lead in the book is all 'I bought us 500 Intellytrons against the advice of ou
Janet
#TBR Challenge

In the 2013 re-issue of Debbie Macomber’s Call Me Mrs. Miracle was a bonus story: The Christmas Basket. I loved it—it had all the hallmarks *cough cough* of a Macomber Christmas story—an involving plot, likeable families, and a gentle reminder of what the Christmas season really means.

All of this wrapped up in a separated for a looooooong time couple—Noelle (born on Christmas Day) McDowell and Thomas Sutton had a Romeo and Juliet love affair ten years ago. The Shakespearean twist
Win
Nov 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hki, favorite
mauuuu donk q di kirimi mrs miracle..tar q mau buat daftar request q..hehhee...

bener2 cerita yg sweet bgt n ngalir baca ny..siap dalam bbrp jam...tp kesan natal ny kuat bgt deh..setelah gempuran HR yg berisi duke,earl dll n juga cerita2 pirate n vampire..buku ini bener2 penyegaran bgt...
Harlequin Books
Have you watched the movie? I haven't yet. I want to read the book first!
Is this book appropriate for a 10 year old? 4 25 Jan 25, 2014 10:40AM
The Happy Housewi...: Call Me Mrs. Miracle 2 5 Dec 09, 2013 12:29PM
What toy did you want most for Christmas? 6 16 Nov 12, 2013 08:00AM
  • Christmas at Harrington's
  • The Snow Globe
  • The Christmas Blessing (Christmas Hope, #2)
  • A Christmas Home (A Dog Named Christmas #2)
  • The Christmas Clock
  • Christmas Jars Reunion
  • Promise Me
  • A Plain and Simple Christmas
  • Home in Time for Christmas
  • The Christmas Tree
  • A Chesapeake Shores Christmas (Chesapeake Shores, #4)
  • On Christmas Eve (Cape Light #11)
  • Sarah's Christmas Miracle
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 1,000 weeks on the New York Time ...more
More about Debbie Macomber...

Angelic Intervention (10 books)
  • A Season of Angels (Angels Everywhere, #1)
  • The Trouble with Angels (Angels Everywhere #2)
  • Touched by Angels (Angels Everywhere, #3)
  • Mrs. Miracle (Angelic Intervention #4)
  • Shirley, Goodness and Mercy (Angels Everywhere, #4)
  • Those Christmas Angels (Angels Everywhere, #5)
  • Where Angels Go (Angels Everywhere, #6)
  • Angels at the Table (Angels Everywhere, #7)
  • Mr. Miracle (Angelic Intervention, #10)
“People are funny. They want the front of the bus, the middle of the road and the back of the church. —Mrs. Miracle” 17 likes