Start by marking “One Heart Full of Love: Mother Teresa” as Want to Read:
One Heart Full of Love: Mother Teresa

One Heart Full of Love: Mother Teresa

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
One Heart Full of Love gathers together stirring addresses and interviews given by Mother Teresa to her Missionaries of Charity and other groups worldwide on such topics as self-giving, the call to love our neighbor, spiritual poverty in the West, and a life of joy-filled sacrifice. Here is spiritual food that will nourish your heart and soul. A Servant Book.
Published August 1st 1988 by Servant (first published 1988)

To ask other readers questions about One Heart Full of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Heart Full of Love

Barbara
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a short compilation of various speeches and interviews. I'm not sure it's the best source for information about Mother Teresa, and I'm not sure if it includes all of her speeches or just most of them. Nevertheless, definite themes begin to emerge. It is amazing how simple and yet how challenging these themes are.

1. Recognize the poor where you are. She says, "Do you know who the poor are in your own family? Are you aware that in your own family, in your own living situation, there may b
Ben
Mar 20, 2009 rated it liked it
Since this is mostly a collection of letters, I found myself skimming a lot rather than reading for content, because the the same themes are iterated throughout. I loved her mission and her message, though. With regard to recent insights into her spiritual conflicts, I admired her commitment to her mission regardless of these inner conflicts.
Micheal
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Throughout this book one can find the thoughts of Mother Teresa so clearly especially about her service to the poorest of the poor and also this work reflects the many great things that she has encountered in her incredible life with simplicity and strength. Her appeal to her fellow human beings is simple.See God in your neighbor. Love all.
Sue
Jan 25, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian, read-2007
A book of collected talks and interviews by Mother Teresa. Some interesting reading, but by the end it got rather repetitive. Not a problem in the talks, which were no doubt inspiring, but I didn't feel it worked well having them all collected together.
Brian
Apr 24, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
everyone should read something by mother teresa. another great book by her which is not in here is THE BLESSING OF LOVE. it's not a book, but a list of quotes by her and they are so good to read again and again.
Jared
Sep 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this book of an amazing woman. She tells of her beliefs and amazing stories of the poor she served.
Nivetha
Jan 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
like to read one heart full of love
Tommy West
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
An amazing woman with an incredible heart. As a collection of speeches in print were so repetitive it became hard to stay focused.
Natallia