Start by marking “Strategies for the Tech-Savvy Classroom” as Want to Read:
Strategies for the Tech-Savvy Classroom

Strategies for the Tech-Savvy Classroom

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Technology is opening doors for students of all ability levels�but especially for gifted kids. For teachers, the opportunities to integrate technology solutions into the classroom are virtually limitless. This exciting book features tools such as: classroom podcasts and blogs, wikis and WebQuests, telementoring, and Internet research strategies.
Many of these tools have
Published December 1st 2008 by Prufrock Press

To ask other readers questions about Strategies for the Tech-Savvy Classroom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strategies for the Tech-Savvy Classroom

Oct 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-list
This is a book I'm glad I discovered, however accidentally. I have a tendency to geek out about education and technology, and to be able to combine them: bliss! Diane writes from experience as an educator and as a mom, and she speaks to some concerns I think we all have when we face the onslaught of technology and the need to educate.

I came away with some great ideas for myself--and for my kids! I plan to apply some of her ideas and concepts to my religious education classroom and to my home.
Mary