Start by marking “Finding Eden - Book #1” as Want to Read:
Finding Eden - Book #1

Finding Eden - Book #1

(Eden Hall #1)

By day, Mary Alayna Dalton is a successful Chicago professional who is being considered for a promotion to the top position in her company. By night, she shares her home with six young men who grew up at Eden Hall, a boys' foster home, and performs with them in their band that plays at the local pub. The only thing missing in her life is a loving relationship with someone ...more
Published June 24th 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Finding Eden - Book #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Eden - Book #1

Start your review of Finding Eden - Book #1
Catrina
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was drawn right into this beautiful romance. Mary Alayna is such a strong independent woman with a big heart, but she also has an insecurity when it comes to being in a relationship. She meets the perfect man, but he also has his own insecurity. It was moving to see how things blossomed.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story written by Sheri Richey and narrated by Bethany Pearson. Hopefully we’ll see more stories surrounding the other characters and Eden Hall.

I was given this free review copy audio
Ana Oh
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love and Not

Things I love about this book:
The story
The characters

Things I don’t love about the book:
Lots of telling instead of showing
Incorrect word usage (infrequent, but annoying)

I kind of wish I could do 3.5 Stars. This author will undoubtedly get better with some gentle guidance.
Paula Pugh
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finding Eden is a passionate novel that flows from the relationship of the main characters. Mary Alayna works in management by day and is a singer/band member by night. She keeps her two worlds separate until a chance meeting with the man who is in town to evaluate her for a promotion. Clark is the grandson of the company’s owner sent to check into her. Mary as Alayna runs a home for young men graduating out of foster care offering them a place to live and thrive. She is a strong, independent wo ...more
C. Baccari
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

This book was so enjoyable, I just couldn't put it down. A story of love, sacrifices understanding and giving. A wonderful story.
Marit Witucki
Jul 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance readers
Shelves: first-reads
Thank you to Goodreads First-reads for a copy of this book!

I received this book a long time ago and never really got into it. The first chapters were almost impossible for me to get into. After I got past those first chapters I couldn't put it down. Well I could, but not easily. It wasn't the hardest book to put down, but it was definitely difficult.

I fell in love with Clark because he didn't really seem so shallow as the book moved on. The whole Mary/Alayna name change totally threw me off for
Cindy Scheffler
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story flowed with ease and kept me interested until the end. A great glimpse into a new world.
Midnight Sapp
I really enjoyed this one, it was a sweet read. And loved the epilogue!
eva miller
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

Good story could be a little dry in places.but it is good once it gets interesting a quick read.good story line.
Jo Notary
Jan 23, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
284pgs, By day, Mary Alayna Dalton is a successful Chicago professional who is being considered for a promotion to the top position in her company. By night, she shares her home with six young men who grew up at Eden Hall, a boys' foster home, and performs with them in their band that plays at the local pub. The only thing missing is a relationship for her.

Rach3975
Jan 30, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-own-it
Title and author info missing due to GR's data source change. I think this should be Finding Eden (The Eden Hall Series) by Sheri Richey, Kindle Edition. ...more
Diane Castle
May 02, 2019
Renee Luhr
Oct 08, 2014
Evelyn
rated it did not like it
Oct 30, 2021
ray barratt
Jan 16, 2022
Helen Manoli
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Got a copy of the book through Net Galley,an interesting storyline about people making the best of what life has given them,however I found the book hard going,and rather slow in places,a lot of unecessary description throughout the book.
Main characters coukd have been better developed,and I found the storyline a bit difficult to believe.
Needs polishing up in my opion.
Marybeth
Mar 02, 2019
L Gail Dowdy
Mar 18, 2018

• Claimed by Cupid (Nick and Holly #2)
  • I Know an Old Lady
  • The Mistress of Windfell Manor (Windfell Manor #1)
  • Mother of the Accused
  • Kaitlyn and the Highlander (Kaitlyn and the Highlander, #1)
  • The Mulberry Tree
  • Sunrise on Half Moon Bay
  • Accidental Heroes
  • A Love So Real  (New Hope Falls, #1)
  • E.R. Nurses
  • The Crossing (Detective Louise Blackwell #1)
  • Informed Risk
  • The Stories We Tell
  • Plymouth Undercover
  • The Widow of Wakeford (The Wakeford Chronicles, #1)
  • Murder in the Arboretum (Cold Creek #2)
  • Murder at Cold Creek College
  • From the Kitchen of Half Truth

Eden Hall (5 books)
  • Healing Eden - Book #3
  • Saving Eden - Book #2
  • Protecting Eden - Book #4
  • Completing Eden (The Eden Hall Series)