Start by marking “Like Cats and Dogs (Dark Bites Part 2)” as Want to Read:
Like Cats and Dogs (Dark Bites Part 2)

Like Cats and Dogs (Dark Bites Part 2)

2.88  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
"Like Cats and Dogs" is part 2 of "Dark Bites: Four Tales of Horror" - Adriana is bitten by a jaguar in Guatemala. Returning to Chicago, she learns of a renegade were-wolf on a rampage. Can she learn the ways of the were-jaguar from a ghostly guide named Lily before the next full moon? Or will she fall victim to the wolf as Lily did?
Published September 5th 2010 by Smashwords.com (first published August 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Like Cats and Dogs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Like Cats and Dogs

Rachel
Oct 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I was sent this book by Robert Ropars himself for me to review. The author is a thoroughly nice bloke, but you know what they say, it’s the quiet ones you have to watch!

This book reads as 4 separate stories, but the characters feature in different stories and they weave together very well. I feel that this author could write a stonking good horror story novel and have people gripped from start to finish.
These tales cover vastly varied themes, meteorite zombie attacks, killer rats, were-jaguars,
Sarah Crawford
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Adriana is climbing a pyramid in Guatemala. She's working for a museum. Near the top she takes pictures and sees a man in long feathers on the ground. She begins to move toward him, not able to stop herself. She follows him into the jungle. When she finds him she then hears the sound of a jaguar behind her. The jaguar then attacks her.

Elsewhere a woman is attacked and savaged brutally by a huge dog.

Adriana ends up in a hospital where someone had left her out in the front. When she gets back to C
MsBDiamondDiva1
Jun 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
****Free Read**** I really, really liked this book. Even with it being a short story, it had a very good plot and the background was well put together!!! I so want more of this!!!
Sandra
May 16, 2011
Barbara Thomas
Jan 18, 2016
Tentiger
I liked it, but wanted more! I'm looking forward to reading the other books in the series.
Heather Diesing
Nikki
Jan 22, 2013
Karen
Aug 22, 2011
I was born in NJ, grew up in OH and have lived in the Chicago suburbs since 1986.

I write predominantly horror fiction and some poetry, enjoy photography, early tech adopter, movie lover and aspiring filmmaker.

Contact me with any of your questions, comments, or feedback:
robropars@gmail.com