Start by marking “The Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook: More than 80 Healthy Treats That Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth without Breaking Your Calorie Budget” as Want to Read:

3.34  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Each season on The Biggest Loser, we watch the contestants sweat their way to a healthier body and a brand new lease on life. But the dramatic changes that unfold on our television screens are only part of the story. To be successful at home, the contestants have to develop strategies and sustainable habits they can maintain for the long haul. And that includes learning ho ...more
Published November 9th 2010 by Rodale Books

To ask other readers questions about The Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook

Susie
Mar 04, 2013 rated it liked it
I normally don't pick up TV show inspired books. I don't even watch The Biggest Loser, be gave up traditional sugary desserts for Lent and I'm having a hard time finding fruit based dessert recipes. In most of the books I've picked up fruit follows ingredients like 1 stick of butter or a cup of sugar. I haven't tried any of the recipes in this book yet, but I'm really excited that they have so many that do not require sugar, yet sound sweet enough to satisfy my cravings!

I will re-rate this title
Alex
Apr 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
I'm a huge Biggest Loser fan, so I enjoyed this primarily for the updates on some of my favorite contestants. I was so proud of them that they are all still doing great.

Some of the recipes looked fantastic, and I already made myself a shopping list. I'm excited to see how they turn out!
Jocelyn
Mar 22, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: food
Didn't make the desserts but I read about the profiles and other nutritional info. Two stars because a friend of mine tried the frozen banana dessert and it made smoke pour out of his blender, haha!
Pinky