Start by marking “301 Best Questions to Ask on Your Interview” as Want to Read:
301 Best Questions to Ask on Your Interview

301 Best Questions to Ask on Your Interview

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  95 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Revised and updated for today's job market, the bestselling handbook for the ahead-of-the-curve job seeker "Is there anything you'd like to ask us?" This question can paralyze even the most seasoned job applicants. But with 301 Best Questions to Ask on Your Interview at your side, you'll be ready with a response that demonstrates your confidence and ability to see the whol ...more
Paperback, Second Edition, 224 pages
Published April 9th 2010 by McGraw-Hill Education (first published February 12th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about 301 Best Questions to Ask on Your Interview, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 301 Best Questions to Ask on Your Interview

Helene (Nova726)
May 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library, non-fict, 2012
3 1/2 stars. I liked this book. I have no problem admitting that I'm extremely uncomfortable in job interviews, and I'm sure it shows. This book had great questions to ask in order to learn about the company, the job, and to see if it's a good fit. I feel much more confident now than I did before reading it.
Svetlana Kurilova
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Your questions at the interview is really a beginning of the conversation. I totally underestimated the importance of it in my past job hunt... We learn from mistakes and next time I plan to be much better at questioning my interviewer!
Sharon
Dec 10, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book to have around as a reference or fodder for inspiration on those days when anxiety is choking your professional creativity. I'm sure this book helped me succeed through multiple interviews.
Alycia
Jul 06, 2014
Charlene Hatfield
May 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
John Kador is the author of 12 business books. His latest book is "Effective Apology: Mending Fences, Building Bridges, and Restoring Trust."

John Kador is an independent business writer whose best-selling books and insightful articles have been helping business leaders work smarter and more profitably for more than three decades. John has written more than ten books under his own name as well as
More about John Kador...