Start by marking “All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)” as Want to Read:
All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)

All You Desire

(Eternal Ones #2)

Temptation
Treachery
Passion

Haven Moore fled to Rome a year ago, leaving behind the Ouroboros Society and its diabolical leader, Adam Rosier. Now she's back in New York City with her beloved Iain. But Iain's supposed to be dead. And if they blow his cover, Adam won't give them any second chances.

Meanwhile, Beau Decker is missing. His life rests in Haven's hands. The Horae, a
Published August 9th 2011 by Razorbill (first published August 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All You Desire, please sign up.
Jacque No. I corresponded with Kirsten Miller and unless she has changed her mind since we spoke (I SURE HOPE SO), no, to paraphrase Ms. Miller, This is the …moreNo. I corresponded with Kirsten Miller and unless she has changed her mind since we spoke (I SURE HOPE SO), no, to paraphrase Ms. Miller, This is the end of Haven and Iain's story.(less)

Start your review of All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)
Sabrina
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance

I love this book!

Epic love story. And yes, I used the words epic and love as in I lovedlovedloved this novel of epic proportions. And I haven't even read the first in the series. All You Can Desire is a fantastic book with plenty of romance, mystery and suspense to keep you reading.

After going through my whole dystopian craze, I felt I needed a romance and some actual "I love you" romance, not the "we're gonna die in this society so lets break free" kinda romance. And of course, intead of optin
Kelly Oram
Aug 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2011
Okay, so I loved this book. I have to admit that while I liked the first one, I only bought this one because it was 50% off. I am so glad I did. This was a very fulfilling sequel. It's just that everything Kristen Miller had left me wanting for at the end of book one is exactly what she delivered with this one. Usually an author promises so much exciting stuff and rarely am I as satisfied as I was this time.

And on top of that, my one hang up with the first book, which was my dislike of the main
Britta
Apr 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
As with any sequel to a book I loved, I was equal parts nervous and excited to start this installment. I think it is safe to say that this book met my expectations and more... I may even like it more than the first.

As with the plot of the first book, All You Desire, is filled with twists and turns that leave you excited and alert, but also slightly confused (and I say that in the best way possible). So I'm not going to say too much about the plot. I will say that I was impressed with the plot o
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
My faith is big enough to accept all of God's wonders. That was one of my favorite quotes from the previous book.

I wanted to read this book since the moment I finished reading the previous one, I loved the fashion design aspect to Haven's character and Bau. I really want to see who will she stick with.

Ian or Adam? I loved the beginning in Italy and can't wait to see what his crazy mom is planning. Without money both of them are just poor young couple in love.

Michelle
Aug 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: amazing-ya-books
I ended up really liking this book. The last 150 pages really took off and became a fun fast paced romp with just enough temptation for the next book to keep me wanting to read this series. BUT I emplore the editor to cut out all this indecisive, woah is me, I cant decide, Im a horrible person, who do I love business that made me want to totally beat Haven with my bare hands. Some is fine, but when you stop relating to the character and instead begin to resent them, then its too MUCH ANGST!
Lisa Mandina
Jul 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when this book came out because I loved the first one, Eternal Ones. But since I read the first one as an ARC, it seemed an extra long time since I'd read it. So when I first picked up the book it took a little bit to remember the whole story exactly. But once I got into the story it all started coming back, and I got sucked right into the story. And it got to where all I wanted to do was read, but as seems to be happening since school started back up, I didn't have as much time ...more
Kale
Sep 23, 2011 rated it it was ok
Haven and Iain have been living happily ever after in Italy for the past year. Iain has been laying low after his assumed demise, Haven as a clothing designer with her own modest shop. But paradise isn't in the cards for the soul mates. Haven's inheritance is being contested and her best friend Beau has gone missing, everywhere Haven turns she thinks she's being watched, followed. Of course number one bad guy Adam Rosier is the prime suspect but he's not the only one keeping tabs on Haven.

She'l
Rachael
Jul 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Haven Moore and Iain Morrow thought they could escape the Ouroboros Society and everything else by running away to Rome. They’re happy enough, even when Haven starts to suspect that they are being watched and followed. But their bubble of bliss is finally burst when Haven finds out that her best friend Beau has gone missing. There’s nothing that Haven wouldn’t do for Beau, so she and Iain return to New York City to begin their search despite the very real danger posed by their close proximity to ...more
Angel Charms
Mar 07, 2011 rated it did not like it
DNF

This book so far has pretty good reviews / ratings. But this doesn't seem like the one for me though. I couldn't even finish it, may be it will get better but I didn't have patience to finish it.
I didn't like The Eternal Ones much either and this just got worst. It went from bad to ugly. I got bored and was reluctant to even return to it. I had to practically force myself to continue and I gave up after about 1/3rd of the book.
Haven is just annoying like hell and can't seem to make up her min
Jacquelyn
May 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Okay, seriously, this is why I don't read incomplete series'. Because I get so hooked that when there is not a sequel to look forward to I have to wait!!! Kirsten Miller please tell me you are writing a sequel! I hung on every single word, found myself fighting the urge to open the book just to read one sentence during the stupidest and most inappropriate moments possible! I felt confused, elated, depressed, felt every emotion Haven and Iain felt and worst of all, now I have to wait for a sequel ...more
Jodi
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I read this book in about 4 days. Since it's a teenage genre, I hate to admit how much I liked it, but I really did. I liked it even more than the first one. They only thing I hate, is that it leaves you with a huge cliff hanger and as far as I can tell, there doesn't appear to be a 3rd book on the horizon which I'm not thrilled about!
Linna
Apr 05, 2011 marked it as curious-about
Best. Cover. Ever. It matches the first one while providing an amazing contrast. Gorgeoussssss
Violet
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a great sequel to the first book.
There were so many twists and turns in the plot.
Kristen Miller is such a good author.
Heather
Nov 09, 2010 rated it really liked it
Haven Moore has been living in Rome for the past year with Iain Morrow and running her own chic clothing boutique. Since everyone in the Ouroboros Society believe that Iain is dead their lives have been pretty uneventful until Haven starts seeing signs of them all throughout Rome. Iain believes that Haven is making a something out of nothing until Beau, Haven's best friend, comes up missing.

As the two rush back to New York Haven stumbles across the Horae, a group of 12 sisters who have been spen
Brandi
Aug 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
As seen at Wisdom From A Teenage Bookworm (http://www.bookwormwisdom.blogspot.com):

All You Desire was everything I look for in a sequel. It was a realistic continuation to the previous novel, The Eternal Ones, and it pulled together strong characters, strong plots, strong settings, and strong emotions. It also threw in many surprising plot twists, that left me wondering who to trust, and who to believe in. This book had me so emotionally attached to it, that I had to stop reading it at some spot
CupcakeBlonde
It's very rare that sequels are as good or better than the first book. However with this book that is the case. I was at first apprehensive because The Eternal Ones was so original and fascinating, I didn't believe any story after it could live up to its greatness. But the proof is in all the emotions I was feeling throughout this story. Once again I was caught up in the termoil that Haven must feel all the time. Not knowing who to trust, what to do, who to love. I admit, her wavering toward Ada ...more
Lauren Mayet
Nov 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So you might remember I didn't leave much of review of The Eternal Ones; that's because I want to review the story as a whole. Needless to say I flew through the sequel. All You Desire was surely a page turner. I couldn't get enough of Iain, Ethan, or whoever he is during the lifetimes he and Haven have lived through. Without giving much a way, I truly loved this series. All of you favorite characters are back and you get more thrown at you.
I guess I am sucker for a love story. This series is h
Lamaya booklit
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
in this book I found Haven to just a little bit on the dumb side ... some things to me were dragged out to long .. but the book was good and kept me wanting to uncover more and more that I could not but it down for anything in other words good jobKirsten Miller
Christina
Nov 07, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-hc
3.5 stars. Open ended. Is there a 3rd in the works?
Stewie's Mom
Apr 16, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: december-2011
A disappointing second book to a very good first book. I'm not even sure I want to read the next book when it is published.
Louisa
Sep 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really great book, really enjoyed it, and I really hope that we'll get another book, because that'd be awesome!
Cheyenne
This was a good book. Just like the first. I love Iain so much. :)
Erin A
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The sequel was just as good as, if not better than, the first book! I can't even talk about it without giving away the story--and I do love the depth and intricacies of this book's story--but, needless to say, it's still my heart's desire that there be a third book. Please, Kirsten Miller, write a third book!

If you liked the first book, chances are, you'll LOVE this one. I certainly did, and now that I have confidence in Ian (which I completely lacked while reading the first book, and with his w
Carina
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dark Faerie Tales
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales.

Quick & Dirty: This was an epic romantic story filled with betrayal, intrigue, drama, and adventure.

Opening Sentence: Haven Moore checked her watch and turned back toward the city.

The Review:

Haven Moore has been happily living in the beautiful city of Rome for the last year with her soul mate. After almost losing Iain to a fire, they decided to leave and try to live their lives away from everything that happened in New York. Their happy life is about to come
A.a
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
This is a great sequel, its got all the elements that keep you hooked and ready for the next book. Except there isn't a next book, this is the end of the series. Two books, that's it. So even though All You Desire is a great sequel, it is certainly not a great ending. There are so many things left unresolved, so many questions, and a huge cliffhanger. As a reader, I am very unsatisfied with this as an ending. It could be argued that the first book, The Eternal Ones, had a more satisfying ending ...more
Monica Smith
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I really liked this book I couldn't put it down. I was hoping Haven would end up with Adam . He is the ultimate bad boy who was willing to do anything for the woman he loves. It was a great read even if she ended up with the other guy. Very original .
Presley
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wild
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
2,5
The book had some interesting premises but it doesn't fully explore them. Also, I think the marketing for this one was completely off as it made it sound like a completely different story which is why I leave this being kind of ... meh...
Katie Thomas
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the first book, and love this book. I wish she had written more than just two books, but in overall, I LOVED THESE BOOKS!
This isn't the last book right? 9 65 Mar 14, 2014 05:34PM
will there be a 3rd book 6 63 Mar 12, 2013 12:52AM
Beau and his soul mate!!! 2 20 Mar 12, 2013 12:51AM
how do you pronounce Beau? 4 28 Oct 06, 2012 05:47PM

• My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1)
  • Y colorín colorado este cuento aún no se ha acabado
  • La Emperatriz de los Etéreos
  • Polvo de estrellas
  • Homecoming (Ghostgirl, #2)
  • Lovesick (Ghostgirl, #3)
  • Ghostgirl (Ghostgirl, #1)
  • The Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise, #1)
  • No sonrías, que me enamoro (El club de los incomprendidos, #2)
  • The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)
  • El Zarco
  • The Lonely Hearts Club (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1)
  • Clemencia
  • Personne n'y échappera
  • Razones para vivir
  • Fearscape (The Devouring, #3)
  • La Elegida (Maya Fox #1)
  • Love Is Hell
Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. See this thread for more information. ...more

Eternal Ones (2 books)
  • The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones, #1)

News & Interviews

“Kiss me again. Let me imagine for a moment that you belong to me. The memory will keep me company in my solitude.” 8 likes