Start by marking “All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)” as Want to Read:
All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)

All You Desire (Eternal Ones #2)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  3,520 Ratings  ·  353 Reviews
Temptation
Treachery
Passion

Haven Moore fled to Rome a year ago, leaving behind the Ouroboros Society and its diabolical leader, Adam Rosier. Now she's back in New York City with her beloved Iain. But Iain's supposed to be dead. And if they blow his cover, Adam won't give them any second chances.

Meanwhile, Beau Decker is missing. His life rests in Haven's hands. The Horae,
Published August 9th 2011 by The Penguin Group (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All You Desire, please sign up.
Jacque No. I corresponded with Kirsten Miller and unless she has changed her mind since we spoke (I SURE HOPE SO), no, to paraphrase Ms. Miller, This is the…moreNo. I corresponded with Kirsten Miller and unless she has changed her mind since we spoke (I SURE HOPE SO), no, to paraphrase Ms. Miller, This is the end of Haven and Iain's story.(less)

Sabrina
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance

I love this book!

Epic love story. And yes, I used the words epic and love as in I lovedlovedloved this novel of epic proportions. And I haven't even read the first in the series. All You Can Desire is a fantastic book with plenty of romance, mystery and suspense to keep you reading.

After going through my whole dystopian craze, I felt I needed a romance and some actual "I love you" romance, not the "we're gonna die in this society so lets break free" kinda romance. And of course, intead of optin
Nícky
Jan 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cómo puede desesperarme tanto una protagonista que lo tiene todo???? Esa es la pregunta después de acabar el libro. Esa niña tonta se fía de todo el mundo menos de las dos personas que la aman por encima de todo. Dudar de Iain es un pecado. Ese hombre la ha buscado por cada vida durante toda la eternidad y la quiere más que a si mismo. Y Adam... pobre. No sé qué es realmente, no sé si es el demonio o una especie de Dios de la muerte y la destrucción y la verdad es que no me importa porque, con e ...more
Kelly Oram
Aug 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2011
Okay, so I loved this book. I have to admit that while I liked the first one, I only bought this one because it was 50% off. I am so glad I did. This was a very fulfilling sequel. It's just that everything Kristen Miller had left me wanting for at the end of book one is exactly what she delivered with this one. Usually an author promises so much exciting stuff and rarely am I as satisfied as I was this time.

And on top of that, my one hang up with the first book, which was my dislike of the main
Britta
Apr 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
As with any sequel to a book I loved, I was equal parts nervous and excited to start this installment. I think it is safe to say that this book met my expectations and more... I may even like it more than the first.

As with the plot of the first book, All You Desire, is filled with twists and turns that leave you excited and alert, but also slightly confused (and I say that in the best way possible). So I'm not going to say too much about the plot. I will say that I was impressed with the plot o
♥Nora♥ (Angel)
No puedo creer que se acabe asi
Kale
Sep 23, 2011 rated it it was ok
Haven and Iain have been living happily ever after in Italy for the past year. Iain has been laying low after his assumed demise, Haven as a clothing designer with her own modest shop. But paradise isn't in the cards for the soul mates. Haven's inheritance is being contested and her best friend Beau has gone missing, everywhere Haven turns she thinks she's being watched, followed. Of course number one bad guy Adam Rosier is the prime suspect but he's not the only one keeping tabs on Haven.

She'l
Rachael
Jul 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Haven Moore and Iain Morrow thought they could escape the Ouroboros Society and everything else by running away to Rome. They’re happy enough, even when Haven starts to suspect that they are being watched and followed. But their bubble of bliss is finally burst when Haven finds out that her best friend Beau has gone missing. There’s nothing that Haven wouldn’t do for Beau, so she and Iain return to New York City to begin their search despite the very real danger posed by their close proximity to ...more
Jacqueline Glz
¡Díganle a la escritora que tiene que hacer un tercer libro!

Okay, me gustó un poquito más que el primero y al mismo tiempo más que poquito. Por la sinopsis creí que el vínculo entre Adam y Haven iba a ser tan intenso, y a pesar de que no fue así me gustó cómo se dieron las cosas y no parecían tan incongruentes como pensé que serían. Iain me desesperaba en algunas partes, y siendo honesta me gustan más Adam y Haven que ellos dos.

Estoy demasiado conmocionada por el final como para escribir algo d
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Ένα βιβλίο που γράφτηκε ύστερα από απαίτηση του εκδοτικού. Βλέπετε ήταν η εποχή που οι τριλογίες είχαν πέραση, κι εφόσον "Οι Αιώνιοι" της Miller πήγαν καλύτερα απ' ότι περίμεναν, την υποχρέωσαν να τους συνεχίσει. Αυτό είχε δύο αποτελέσματα.
1ον ένα βιβλίο κατώτερο του πρώτου.
2ον μια τριλογία που ποτέ δεν ολοκληρώθηκε και που ουσιαστικά κατέστρεψε το αρχικό φινάλε.
Μπορεί το τέλος του πρώτου βιβλίου να ήταν κάπως ρευστό, βοηθώντας έτσι την ύπαρξη μιας συνέχειας, αλλά αυτή δεν ήταν απαραίτητη να έρθ
zaira.
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitivamente me gustó mucho más que el primero.
Sí, Haven sigue siendo influenciable, pero si no fuese así no habría historia.
Iain casi logró enamorarme, CASI.
Leah me cae estupendamente, así como Frances. Y le tomé cariño a Alex.
Pero definitivamente mi personaje favorito es Beau Decker. Lo Amo. Aunque él nunca me pueda amar :'c
El desarrollo de la historia fue genial. Me mantuvo en suspenso todo el tiempo.
Algunas cosas fueron previsibles, pero otras no.
¡Y ese final! ¡¿Quién en su sano juicio te
Dany Gzz
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favoritos
Dios! ame estos libros, Haven es una tonta y estresante niñita y muy credula e indecisa, es confiada y desconfiada de quien no debe, pero independienremente la historia es buenisima!, y todo como esta narrado, a no dudar de que Iain te enamora y te da una pena tremenda como sufre por Haven, por otro lado Adam tambien te hara dudar al conocer otro lado de el que en definitiva jamas me imagine, hasta podria quererlo! Excelentes libros.
Michelle
Aug 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: amazing-ya-books
I ended up really liking this book. The last 150 pages really took off and became a fun fast paced romp with just enough temptation for the next book to keep me wanting to read this series. BUT I emplore the editor to cut out all this indecisive, woah is me, I cant decide, Im a horrible person, who do I love business that made me want to totally beat Haven with my bare hands. Some is fine, but when you stop relating to the character and instead begin to resent them, then its too MUCH ANGST!
Linna
Apr 05, 2011 marked it as curious-about
Best. Cover. Ever. It matches the first one while providing an amazing contrast. Gorgeoussssss
Brandon Perez
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Me encantó.
Si, el libro sigue teniendo a una protagonista igual de crédula, pero ahora la historia fue esplendida, dios, no podía dejar de leer, el final...me dejó con ganas de un tercer libro.
Yo al contrario de la mayoría de los que leyeron este libro no se que le vieron a Adam, para mi que "cambien" por alguien más no se me hace romántico, sentí un poco de lastima por el (ya que...si, podría ser un poco enfermizo con la forma en la que quería a Haven, pero al final ver como perdió las esperanz
Leo
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a great sequel to the first book.
There were so many twists and turns in the plot.
Kristen Miller is such a good author.
Lisa Mandina
Jul 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when this book came out because I loved the first one, Eternal Ones. But since I read the first one as an ARC, it seemed an extra long time since I'd read it. So when I first picked up the book it took a little bit to remember the whole story exactly. But once I got into the story it all started coming back, and I got sucked right into the story. And it got to where all I wanted to do was read, but as seems to be happening since school started back up, I didn't have as much time ...more
Heather
Nov 09, 2010 rated it really liked it
Haven Moore has been living in Rome for the past year with Iain Morrow and running her own chic clothing boutique. Since everyone in the Ouroboros Society believe that Iain is dead their lives have been pretty uneventful until Haven starts seeing signs of them all throughout Rome. Iain believes that Haven is making a something out of nothing until Beau, Haven's best friend, comes up missing.

As the two rush back to New York Haven stumbles across the Horae, a group of 12 sisters who have been spen
Brandi
Aug 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
As seen at Wisdom From A Teenage Bookworm (http://www.bookwormwisdom.blogspot.com):

All You Desire was everything I look for in a sequel. It was a realistic continuation to the previous novel, The Eternal Ones, and it pulled together strong characters, strong plots, strong settings, and strong emotions. It also threw in many surprising plot twists, that left me wondering who to trust, and who to believe in. This book had me so emotionally attached to it, that I had to stop reading it at some spot
Angel Charms
Mar 07, 2011 rated it did not like it
DNF

This book so far has pretty good reviews / ratings. But this doesn't seem like the one for me though. I couldn't even finish it, may be it will get better but I didn't have patience to finish it.
I didn't like The Eternal Ones much either and this just got worst. It went from bad to ugly. I got bored and was reluctant to even return to it. I had to practically force myself to continue and I gave up after about 1/3rd of the book.
Haven is just annoying like hell and can't seem to make up her min
CupcakeBlonde
It's very rare that sequels are as good or better than the first book. However with this book that is the case. I was at first apprehensive because The Eternal Ones was so original and fascinating, I didn't believe any story after it could live up to its greatness. But the proof is in all the emotions I was feeling throughout this story. Once again I was caught up in the termoil that Haven must feel all the time. Not knowing who to trust, what to do, who to love. I admit, her wavering toward Ada ...more
Lauren Mayet
Nov 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So you might remember I didn't leave much of review of The Eternal Ones; that's because I want to review the story as a whole. Needless to say I flew through the sequel. All You Desire was surely a page turner. I couldn't get enough of Iain, Ethan, or whoever he is during the lifetimes he and Haven have lived through. Without giving much a way, I truly loved this series. All of you favorite characters are back and you get more thrown at you.
I guess I am sucker for a love story. This series is h
Jacquelyn
May 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Okay, seriously, this is why I don't read incomplete series'. Because I get so hooked that when there is not a sequel to look forward to I have to wait!!! Kirsten Miller please tell me you are writing a sequel! I hung on every single word, found myself fighting the urge to open the book just to read one sentence during the stupidest and most inappropriate moments possible! I felt confused, elated, depressed, felt every emotion Haven and Iain felt and worst of all, now I have to wait for a sequel ...more
Luisa
Jul 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
E-X-C-E-L-E-N-T-E me ha encantado el libro tiene de todo!! es mucho mejor que el anterior y con tantos enredos que en serio hasta llego a dolerme la cabeza... un libro donde la autora va creando una telaraña de historias y no tienes ni idea de cual creer muy muy muy bueno.
A diferencia del primero en el que la trama se volvía lenta en algunas partes este es dinámico y nunca se estanca.
Excelente final y espero que salga una continuacion :D
Santiago Lems
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sigo sin poder creer el final con el que la autora nos deja -.- Sólo hace que necesitemos más!
Las últimas 100 o 150 páginas eran de nervios y emoción total.
Algo que debe de reconocerse, es que nunca te esperas lo que va a pasar y mucho menos aún el porqué /.\!
Mi parte favorita fue cuando Beau habla con Haven en cierta parte que los que ya lo leyeron sabrán que es bonita y me recordó a alguien igual jaja x3
Gracias a Zaira por prestarme esta belleza ;3
Jodi
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I read this book in about 4 days. Since it's a teenage genre, I hate to admit how much I liked it, but I really did. I liked it even more than the first one. They only thing I hate, is that it leaves you with a huge cliff hanger and as far as I can tell, there doesn't appear to be a 3rd book on the horizon which I'm not thrilled about!
Lamaya booklit
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
in this book I found Haven to just a little bit on the dumb side ... some things to me were dragged out to long .. but the book was good and kept me wanting to uncover more and more that I could not but it down for anything in other words good jobKirsten Miller
Cassie Lovelesss
Jun 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Me gusto mucho más que Eternos, pero no creo que merezca las cinco estrellas xD Haven sigue siendo igual de tonta y crédula. Además de que el comienzo fue un poco flojo, pero dejando a un lado lo anterior el libro presenta una mejor trama.
Louisa
Sep 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really great book, really enjoyed it, and I really hope that we'll get another book, because that'd be awesome!
Stewie's Mom
Apr 16, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: december-2011
A disappointing second book to a very good first book. I'm not even sure I want to read the next book when it is published.
Christina
Nov 07, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-hc
3.5 stars. Open ended. Is there a 3rd in the works?
This isn't the last book right? 9 62 Mar 14, 2014 05:34PM
will there be a 3rd book 6 63 Mar 12, 2013 12:52AM
Beau and his soul mate!!! 2 20 Mar 12, 2013 12:51AM
how do you pronounce Beau? 4 28 Oct 06, 2012 05:47PM
  • Swear (Swoon, #2)
  • The Vision (The Mark, #2)
  • Eternal (Immortal, #3)
  • The Siren's Cry (The Otherworldlies #2)
  • Nocturne (Claire de Lune, #2)
  • The Arena Wars (Arena Wars #1)
  • Damned (Crusade, #2)
  • Just Macbeth
  • Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • Indelible (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #2)
  • Ripple
  • Circle of Fire (Prophecy of the Sisters, #3)
  • The Iron Quill (The Pace, #3)
  • Diabolical (Tantalize, #4)
  • Don't Tell (Dark Secrets, #2)
  • Shift (Shade, #2)
  • The Hidden (The Hollow, #3)
More about Kirsten Miller

Eternal Ones (2 books)
  • The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones, #1)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.20
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Kiss me again. Let me imagine for a moment that you belong to me. The memory will keep me company in my solitude.” 6 likes