Start by marking “Stories For Little Children Storybooks” as Want to Read:
Stories For Little Children Storybooks

Stories For Little Children Storybooks

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A treasury of tales ideal for young children, beautifully illustrated and perfect for storytime, either for reading aloud or for more confident readers to tackle alone.
Published October 26th 2010 by Usborne Books (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Stories For Little Children Storybooks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stories For Little Children Storybooks

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Stories For Little Children Storybooks
anakdenesor
Oct 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book
This is a compilation of retold stories, so it supposedly will be different from the normal bedtime story that we used to hear. I'm enjoying it so much, i like how it been written with different perspective than the regular stories. Every time I flipped this book I always try to think the real stories that makes me want to read again the old folks stories.

But personally for me, certain story from this stories should not be read to the younger kids..I felt it won't be appropriate for them..like
Angela Randall