Start by marking “Dream Lake (Friday Harbor, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dream Lake (Friday Harbor, #3)

Dream Lake (Friday Harbor #3)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  10,818 Ratings  ·  1,168 Reviews
They say that opposites attract. But what happens when one has been devastated by betrayal and the other is so jaded that his heart is made of stone? Enter the world of Friday Harbor, an enchanting town in the Pacific Northwest where things are not quite as they seem and where true love might just have a ghost of a chance….

Alex Nolan is as bitter and cynical as they come.
Published August 7th 2012 by Piatkus Books (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dream Lake, please sign up.
_thebookmaiden You can read the series out of order and you should be just fine! I did that with Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor #2) and I was fine. The author does a…moreYou can read the series out of order and you should be just fine! I did that with Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor #2) and I was fine. The author does a good job of tying everything together while still explaining the characters' connections to each other with limited confusion! I hope you enjoy your first Friday Harbor book!(less)

Jill
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it

The best so far in the Friday Harbor series, but....

Zoe Hoffman is a great cook, her creations are almost magical. With her grandmother needing full-time care, Zoe takes on the responsibility, renovating her cottage. Alex, the youngest Nolan brother is in a bad place. With his marriage break-up and now financially broke, Alex is spiraling down into alcoholism. Zoe hires Alex to renovate the cottage.

As with the previous books in this series there are some paranormal elements to the contemporary s
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Lisa Kleypas has made me fall in love with many of her heroes – Kev Merripen, Derek Craven, Sebastian St. Vincent, Jack Travis – now I can add Alex Nolan to this list.

I felt that Zoe and Alex were a great match for one another. Though they bicker with one another often, it showed people how willing they were to deal with one another even though they are difficult. I find it more interesting to have a couple work at being in a relationship than reading about one that falls so easily into place.

Zo
Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister
*3.5 Stars*

This story was sweet, touching, and magical...and the writing—impeccable. The characters were so well-rounded and complete; I just adored them all!

"You and I both got it wrong, Alex: Love does last. In fact...it's the only thing that does."

Alex: Brooding, sexy, gorgeous, tortured but not beyond redemption, complete with a hidden softer side ... What more could a girl want?

Zoe: Beautiful, sweet, caring, shy but not to a fault, not to mention her cooking which is literally magical a
Blacky *Romance Addict*
Lisa Kleypas has certainly put some magic in her work, on the page and out of it <3 Dream Lake is the best book from this series! (yet anyway lol)

The first two were very good, but they just didn't have that something for me. Dream Lake certainly did Photobucket

The story - Well, it was pretty slow in developing, it kinda got me frustrated because I wanted to see some action lol, but was I ever wrong! Almost the entire first half of the book is building the characters, and it was so superbly done, I had
Lisa Kay
Dream Lake, Washington

★★★★ (This is a review of the audiobook.) Dream Lake is narrated by Jeff Cummings who does NOT seem to be the right fit for this one. Not a great job, but not a disaster, either. An “okay” performance. I’d probably like him better reading something else, as he has a nice voice. Here he falls a little short due to making Zoe sound a bit too “wispy” – a common trait among male narrators trying to do female voices; though, he does a fair job on Zoe’s grandmother, “Upsie.” Whil
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Magical realism romance readers, Contemporary romance with paranormal elements readers
Dream Lake Review (finally)

I was excited to read Alex’s story and I was not disappointed. Alex out of all the Nolans grabbed my heart and squeezed it, wouldn’t let it go. Alex has traits that make him my kryptonite. I adored him. He’s tortured and grumpy. He’s described as having a ruined beauty that women can’t resist, but he’s not a womanizer. While having a broken beau is nothing a woman should aspire to in life, broken heroes seem to appeal to me like no other. I loved seeing Alex’s damaged
Carol *Young at Heart Oldie*
I really loved this book and it is my favourite in the Friday Harbor series so far. It's an original and charming story of two unlikely people who find love with a little help from a very outspoken ghost, with a bittersweet love story of his own to tell. If, like me, you love fantasy movies like Ghost and Just Like Heaven, you’re sure to love this book.

I do have an insatiable craving for brooding, emotionally tortured heroes and Alex more than satisfied that craving. He acts a complete ass, at t
Crista
5 HUGE*****Stars

Dream Lake, Lisa Kleypas's newest installment in the awesome Friday Harbor series, simply blew me away. Lisa Kleypas has a way of spinning a tale so tight, that you become completely immersed in the story. I had plans for today, but after reading the first chapter of this book, I canceled those plans and spent the day reading. It was time well spent.

The first three chapters serve as background for the entire series, so this book could be read as a stand alone. However, this serie
Marisa Sauco
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me encantó. ❤

¡Qué placer! ¡Cómo estoy disfrutando con esta serie!
Nuria Llop
Sep 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Desde que comencé esta saga estaba deseando leer la entrega correspondiente a Alex, el Nolan atormentado y adicto al alcohol, pues las anteriores nos van dando pinceladas que nos dejan con la incógnita. Tanta expectativa me asustaba un poco, pero esta historia no me ha defraudado en absoluto. He disfrutado de la novela de Alex y Zöe en todos los aspectos. Cómo evolucionan ellos, (como individuos y como pareja), el personaje de la anciana que contribuye a su unión, la forma de narrar de la autora ...more
Elena
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Entre 3,5-4*
[Aengell]
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars – mild spoilers ahead

Dream Lake is one of my favorites Lisa Kleypas books. I can only try to explain the magic this story creates every time I read it. And although this series isn’t very popular among LK-fans, I can definitely recommend this installment to anyone out there.

There are so, so many aspects about this book that I love, and I will try to put my chaotic thoughts into something that resembles order.

Alex and Zoë are one of Lisa Kleypas’ best couples. Why? Because they are so,
Liz* Fashionably Late
2.5 Stars

Guess who can't stop reading this evil series?

So… it's not magical realism anymore. There's a ghost POV. A ghost POV. This is paranormal now? Who cares! The truth is, I like the people in this story and I wanted to make sure they were okay o_O

So, I'll be brief.

The formula was okay... two books ago. Now it's just boring.

Take one of the brothers with trust issues and non commitment habits PLUS a beautiful yet single girl, brokenhearted, betrayed or just unselfish enough = Voilà! Any F
Dale Harcombe
Jun 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Three and a half stars.
I’m not one who is really into books about ghosts but this book starts with a ghost who is unable to leave the house. For some reason I was curious enough to keep reading. In fact the ghost didn’t even know who he was, until long after Sam Nolan buys the house and his brother Alex comes to inspect it. To the ghost’s surprise it appears Alex can hear and see him. That is not the only trouble the hard drinking, bitter and cynical Alex gets into when he meets the sweet and ge
Regina
Now this book approaches the greatness of Lisa Kleypas of the Hathaways, Wallflowers and Travis series -- not quite as good as those, but definitely much better than the first two in the Rainshadow Road series.

This book was fun, good, and sexy. I loved it. I listened to the audio and it was read by a very sexy sounding male narrator. My one complaint is how the narrator read the female voices, but in the end ... the story was written so well and performed so well it was forgivable.

The first tw
Keri
This was a really sweet read. Alex, due to childhood trauma is completely shut down emotionally. In fact emotions of any kind tend to make him panic, because he doesn't know how to handle them. Zoe is full of emotions and is the complete opposite of him. She is sunshine to his dark and he knows he is no good for her. But when they get together they spark like crazy. Alex thinks his is going crazy when he realizes he has a ghost haunting him. What does he want and why won't he quit nagging him ab ...more
Mary
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm reading this series too quickly. The first book in the series is my favorite but I gave this one 5 stars because it hit me quite hard emotionally. I'm on to book 4, this one I will try and take a little slower. Or maybe not.
Jess
Sep 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads

“At first I wasn’t all that tempted by him, but then he killed the spider. Which was a huge point in his favor.”

“Absolutely. I love men who kill bugs.”

“And then when I was freaking out and couldn’t breathe, he was so…gentle.” Zoe sighed and colored, remembering. “He was holding me, and talking to me in that voice…you know, sort of low and rough around the edges…”

“All the Nolans sound like that,” Justine said reflectively. “Like they’ve got a mild case
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

Dream lake was an emotional book from beginning to end and I loved every minute of it, every tear and every smile. Alex has been through the ringer. Everything that could go wrong for him has. His wife divorced him, she's selling the house that he lives in, business is slow, and he's becoming an alcoholic like his parents. He is not in a good place and definitely not where he should be to meet a good girl.

But he does. And Zoe is sweet and understanding,
Kelly22
4.00 Stars – Contemporary Small Town Romance.

We head back to Friday Harbor to visit the third Nolan brother Alex Nolan’s story. Once again Kleypas fluently pens down exquisite story-telling at its best with subtle yet larger-than-life characters who accomplish to hold a permanent place in your memories like a DREAM.

Alex is a cynical, broken and wrecked younger brother in the Nolan’s family, haunted by a tremulous childhood and disruptive divorce. Zoe Hoffman, a lovable baker of the town, hires
Irene Sim
I loved most this book in the series, I can't resist a bitter hero, who finaly opens up his heart in the end. I loved the paranormal side in this series (not something that LK has done before) it's a little on the heavy side in this book, but it worked in the end.
valee
Dec 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cont-romance
Let's make it quick and entertaining, here are the reasons for why this book is a must read:

1)Very funny characters:

-The hero
It’s a relief now that it’s over. She’s great, but I couldn’t handle all the emotion salad.” “What’s emotion salad?” Mark asked, amused. “You know that thing women do. The happy-crying thing. Or the sad-mad thing. I don’t get how anyone can have more than one feeling at a time. It’s like trying to simultaneously watch TVs on different channels.”

“Pie for breakfast?” “Why n
Mollie *scoutrmom*
Sep 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of contemporary romance
This is one of the best ghost stories I've ever read. The characters are fantastic.

Zoe is one of those people who is Nice with a capital 'N'. Warm and kind and loving and giving, yet life has never done anything to reward that. She cooks like a goddess, and is trapped in a Betty Boop body so nice fellas don't take a chance on her. The rest of the guys expect that she has no brain. The worst part is that she is drawn to the kind of bad boy who is guaranteed to be terrible for her. Her ex-husband
LaFleurBleue
Sep 16, 2013 rated it liked it
My rating for this book would range between 2 and 4 stars according to the chapters / paragraphs, as there were things I really liked, some others I did not care for and lastly some that simply irked me. And my feelings all along the reading kept changing between those.
First, let me start with the magic, paranormal, ghost part; I usually never care for that, it was quite nicely done, though it took too large a part of the book. The moments I preferred were the ones when the dialogue with the gho
Mersina Seena
Apr 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-s
"You are everything that's ever been my favorite thing, you are my love song, my birthday cake, the sound of ocean waves and French words and a baby's laugh. You're a snow angel, creme brule, a kaleidoscope filled with glitter. I love you and you'll never catch up, because I've gotten a head start and my heart is racing at light speed"

What an amazingly beautiful story. Everything flowed so gracefully and effortlessly that before I knew it I finished the book.

Kleypas is truly a magician with her
SheLove2Read
Dec 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, best-of-2012
"Delicious: giving pleasure or contentment to the mind or senses."
Synonyms: ambrosial, delectable, scrumptious, yummy, satisfying, entertaining, intoxicating.

Dream Lake is all this and more. I know some people didn't care for the ghostly visitor element but I have to say I found it both adorable and extremely romantic. Lisa Kleypas took an ordinary story and turned it into something unusual, and I had a difficult time putting it down, despite taking several days to read it. (I blame my family -
Iliada

Finally, a book worthy of Lisa Kleypas.
Kübra Yağmur
Hastanede bir çırpıda bitti. 😜

Ben de birçok okuyucusu gibi Lisa’yı historical romanlarıyla tanıdım. Hatta historicallar arasında okuduğum ilk birkaç yazardandır kendisi biraz onun etkisiyle bu seriye ısınamadım. Çünkü okunası bir seri, diğer okuyucuların beğenisini toplayacak kadar güzel. Ancak ben istemsizce daha önce okuduğum historicallar ile karşılaştırıyorum. Bu durumda da ne onlarda hissettiğim aşkı ne de tutkuyu, bağı bulabiliyorum.

Seriye güzel bir başlangıç yapmıştık aslında ama -ikinci
Mimi Smith
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This may not be a standard romance, may be more women's fiction than romance, but I liked it a lot. Lisa Kleypas can write all right. But this series is definitely not my favorite by her.

"A wedding is a ceremony where a symbolic virgin surrounded by women in ugly dresses marries a hungover groom accompanied by friends he hasn’t seen in years but made them show up anyway. After that, there’s a reception where the guests are held hostage for two hours with coated almonds, and the DJ tries t
Layla

My rating: 4.25/5
First line: “The ghost had tried many times to leave the house, but it was impossible.”
Favourite quote: “Once you said that if I wasn’t with you, it wouldn’t be heaven. I can’t let go of you. Come back and haunt me. Come back.
Song of choice: We Are Young by Fun.

Dream Lake is the third instalment in the Friday Harbor series by Lisa Kleypas. It tells the story of two mismatched individuals, who against all reason, fall in love with each other no matter how much they fight it. A
We Love Lisa Kleypas: Dream Lake (Release Date: August 7, 2012) 75 118 Aug 19, 2015 11:47AM
Dream Lake VS Inn Boonsboro 1 8 Apr 07, 2015 08:29PM
Romance Lovers fo...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Dream Lake by Lisa Kleypas, starts 15th September 87 54 Sep 21, 2012 01:27PM
  • Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4)
  • Defiant (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3)
  • A Lady by Midnight (Spindle Cove, #3)
  • A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #2)
  • About That Night (FBI/US Attorney, #3)
  • Within Reach
  • Rescue Me (Lovett, Texas, #3)
  • Lady Anne’s Lover
  • Ask Adam (Tanner Siblings, #2)
  • The Great Escape (Wynette, Texas, #6)
  • Sugar Creek (Destiny, #2)
  • Sunrise Point (Virgin River, #17)
  • Bad Boys Do (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #2)
More about Lisa Kleypas

Friday Harbor (4 books)
  • Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor (Friday Harbor, #1)
  • Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor, #2)
  • Crystal Cove (Friday Harbor, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“You are everything that's ever been my favourite thing," she wanted to tell him. "You're my love song, my birthday cake, the sound of ocean waves and French words and a baby's laugh. You're a snow angel, crème brulée, a kaleidoscope filled with glitter. I love you and you'll never catch up, because I've gotten a head start and my heart is racing at light speed.” 62 likes
“What if you could meet your soul mate?" the ghost asked. "You 'd want to avoid that?"
"Hell, yes. The idea that there's one soul out there, waiting to merge with mine like some data-sharing program, depresses the hell out of me."
"It's not like that. It's not about losing yourself."
"Then what is it?" Alex was only half listening, still occupied with the viselike tightness of his chest.
"It's like your whole life you 've been falling toward the earth, until the moment someone catches you. And you realise that somehow you 've caught her at the same time. And together, instead of falling, you might be able to fly.”
53 likes