Start by marking “Never Enough (Brown Family, #4)” as Want to Read:
Never Enough (Brown Family, #4)

Never Enough

(Brown Family #4)

From the national bestselling author of Inside Out--a sizzling story of insatiable passion. Gillian Forrester spent her life running...until Miles came along. The moment she held her older sister's unwanted newborn, Gillian stopped running and began building a life for her adopted son. Now, thirteen years later, Gillian's sister reveals the father's identity on her deathbe ...more
Published September 6th 2011 by Berkley Heat (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Never Enough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Enough

The BookChick
Never Enough? Oh.....I've had quite enough from Ms. Dane this week, thank you very much!

This is the second time this week that I am siiiiiighing at her! Hello…has anybody seen Lauren? Has she taken a sabbatical or been taken over by pod people? What the heck is going on with her writing these days? This new book, as with her other new release this week, Once and Again, has left me scratching my head.

For the publisher’s price of $10, I want $9.99 of it back. This book was not good at all and yet
Auntee
Well I know one thing--I can Never (get) Enough of Lauren Dane's Brown Siblings series. While this was not my favorite of the series (hard to beat Brody--and his book--Coming Undone) I was entertained, and found this one hard to put down. It's got sizzling heat, lots of passion, and of course there's some conflict. Both the H/h have their issues--Adrian finds it difficult to trust outside his circle of friends and family, and fiercely independent Gillian has trouble opening up fully and revealin ...more
Pam Nelson
5 Never Enough Stars

I don’t really have a favorite of this series because I like them all soooo much.
But if I had to choooooseeee…. Adrian would be it.. he is delicious!

Now Gillian is no slouch and I think I love that she puts Adrian in his place when he needs it.

I totally understand Adrian’s trust issues but I can only excuse that so far you know. At some point, he has to make the choice and go all in.

There is one scene in this book that makes me love Brody so much more than I already did
Jan
Feb 09, 2011 rated it it was ok
Welcome to another chapter in the neverending story of my love-hate relationship with Lauren Dane. There's no author that has this effect on me really. Half of the time while reading her books I'm grinding my teeth or rolling my eyes, but by the time I'm finished with it, I always end up wanting more. And not in the it's so over the top bad it's good again way, but in the it touches something deep inside me way.

This only goes for this series though, the other books I read from her I didn't reall
Bree
I think my favorite thing about the Brown Siblings books are that they're somehow simultaneously about the family you have AND the family you make, which is pretty much the best of both worlds.
Vijetha
Mar 14, 2017 rated it liked it

Review to come..!!
Meanwhile follow me and my book adventures at

"Bookshelves and Everything Else"

Keep reading..!!!

Holly
5+++ Stars!!!!

I will start by saying that Adrian Brown is every woman's wet dream, ok, maybe not every woman but definitely THIS WOMAN'S!!! OMG What's not hot about a tattooed, pierced, dirty talking, gorgeous rock star who has a heart of gold!!?? That adequately describes Adrian, and I haven't even begun to talk about Gillian who was equally as fantastic!!

I have to admit I have absolutely LOVED all the Brown siblings, they are an amazing family that makes you long for the kind of perfect love
Dee
Apr 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
I loved Adrian almost as much as I loved Brody. He wasn't as patient and understanding as Brody but he was still a lovely guy and the way he accepted Miles into his life was great.

I would have happily given this a 4.5 or even a 5 star but what on earth happened at the ending?! It just stopped there was no finish to the story, no epilogue, no nothing and quite frankly that irratated me.

I know that Ms Dane intends on starting a new spin off series (Known as Delicious series) so I checked out her w
Miss Kim
Oct 28, 2010 rated it liked it
Meh...not much happens in this book. It's been awhile since I read the previous book in this series, and I didn't remember who was who and what was happening. It was a little frustrating to not have a refresher.

It seemed like the entire book focused on how Gillian was British. How she talked, etc... constantly. Ok, it was a little interesting at first, but every time she said something Adrian got turned on my her accent. It was... boring.

They get together quite early, the boy calls Adrian 'dad'
Lorena
May 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Imagine this scenario:

Your dying sister names the father of her child who you’ve raised for the past 13 years. Because you’re a good person you do the right thing and track down said father of your child to let him know that he has a son. Upon meeting this man, who seems calm and charming at first, and calmly and sensitively telling him about his son, he – out of the blue – freaks out and starts yelling at you:
“I don’t give in to blackmail. I’ve dealt with whores and gold diggers plenty of tim
Lindsay
Aug 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
I really enjoyed most of this book.

The story was fine until the information about Gillian's father was revealed. Once that happened I went from really enjoying the book to hating Adrian and being irritated with Erin. I felt like the characters did a 180 on Gillian and it was out of character to what was in the rest of the book.

I loved the interaction between Gillian and Erin in the beginning of the book, when they first meet. Erin was up front about why she wanted to meet Gillian and she welco
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
One secret opens a door to more than either of them wanted in their lives. Gillian Forrester had Miles to care for after he sisters death. Inform the father that he had a 13 year old son was not at the top of her list. This one had drama, passion, and a connection. Every rocker get hit with accusation of fathering a child or two. It was not at the top of Gillian list to have to tell a man he is a father.

Adrian Brown was hot, sexy, and a successful rock star. Being told that he was a father afte
Stephanie
~~~~AMENDED REVIEW~~~~~

Okay I am amending my review and changing my rating. Yeah Yeah I know I just posted it 5 minutes ago, but like the asshat that I am sometimes I was under the impression this was the last book in the series. I AM WRONG!!!! There is no epilogue because there is another book coming out. According to Lauren Dane's website it is called Sway and while not actually part of the Brown Siblings series but a series called Delicious, it will addres what I found so lacking in the endin
jenjn79
Rating: 3.5 / 5 stars

I've really enjoyed this series by Lauren Dane. It's had some great books so far, but I have to admit this one didn't quite do it for me. It didn't click. Not that I disliked it, I just didn't love it.

Series Note:
Fourth book in Dane's “Brown Siblings” series about the musically/artistically inclined Brown siblings and their friends in Seattle. I don't think you absolutely have to read this series in order, but you'd probably benefit from it if you did. Plus they are great bo
Jess
Nov 15, 2010 rated it really liked it
Joint review with Kristin posted at: Happily Ever After - Reads

For our review of Never Enough, we wanted to do a little different take on our normal review format. We're both HUGE Brown Siblings fans, and have been eager for the last book for quite some time. So, upon finishing, we put together a joint review, Instant Message style, which is how we discuss books on a fairly regular basis.

Jess: So, we finished the last Brown Siblings book - first thoughts on finishing?

Kristin: OMG! No more Browns
AJ
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was ok

I love the set up for this story – hot rock star discovers he has a 13 year old son and falls for the boy’s aunt who has been caring for him since his birth. It sounds awesome, and knowing how hard the Browns fall in love – and all of the hotness and swoon that goes along with that – I was really looking forward to this one. But sadly I didn’t feel the chemistry, and the love story fell a bit flat for me.

Adrian Brown is the youngest of three siblings that make up the cornerstone of thi
Tina
Jul 04, 2011 rated it it was ok
I am not sure if this is an end to this series since we are officially out of Brown siblings. But I will say it is the end for me. This book and the #3 book in the series have a markedly different feel from the first two books.

The first couple of books were edgier, had a better conflict and I felt the characters all had sharper edges that made them interesting. These past two have felt like all the teeth have been pulled from the series.

This book is about the last Brown sibling,the famous rock
namericanwordcat

The good in this book is based on how much I like Gillian, enjoy Lauren Dane's voice, love the cast, think Adrian is a great dad, and relish the reflection on parenting and merging lives.

Gillian is prim, shy,  assertive, English, and a great dirty talker and a mother. I just adore her.

Adrain has rock star trust issues, a dirty mouth,  a good heart, and an awesome beard.

The sexy times are hot and often and really I must say this might be my number one best read for dirty talk. Pitter patter
Katie(babs)
Feb 03, 2011 added it
Shelves: dnf-award
DNF by page 150. The bowl full of condoms by the heroine's bed (she doesn't date and isn't sexually active) as she has sex with the hero within days of meeting him, after he calls her a money grubbing whore, while his 13 year old son sleeps upstairs, is where I begin to lose hope in finishing. A condom or two inside the bedside table I can understand, but a bowl full of condoms like M&M's is where I go, "huh?"

I stopped when the heroine and her 13 year old son are told his aunt (his father's
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
UPDATE...someone shared this link with me...it makes me feel so much better about the ending of Never Enough =)

I actually give this a 3-1/2. It's not my favorite of the series, however I love Adrian...something was just off for me with this one. I am so sad to see the series end. I do feel the ending was kind of abrupt and only hope maybe, Ms. Dane plans on doing a kind of "where are they" now book on the Browns.
Leontine
Aug 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
There are times when I start reading a book where on the first page I get a teaser. It can be a sentence, a thought, a vibe that puts me on alert what is to come. In Never Enough it was Adrian on stage, going in to the moment.

Quote:
That essential, vibrant magic that was music rode him. The pleasure of it, the joy at creation and manipulation. The way he sounded against the drums, over and around the bass. Music was alchemy. Music was sex.

And in that moment, as I saw Adrian on stage in my mind, I
Patti TheLoveJunkee
Aug 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Gillian Forrester just found out who the father of her 13-year-old son, Myles, is. So now, she's not only dealing with emotions surrounding the death of her sister (his birth mother), but she must approach Rock Star Adrian Brown to tell him he has a teenage son. Gillian adopted her sister's child at birth, but her sister refused to disclose the identity of his father until she lay dying in the hospital. It's always been just Gillian and Myles, and she's afraid Adrian is going to try to take him ...more
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

It feels as if I've waited for Adrian's book forever. We've sort of fallen in love with him throughout the series as the reliable and steady presence. Funny, caring, a bit spoiled, but I really never saw him as THE stud of the series. Well, ladies be warned and prepared... Adrian Brown is amazing! He might just be Mr. Perfect for me! LOL With his tats, sexy arms, and more than talented ways, as well as pretty much no inhibitions when it comes to what he
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Finally Adrian's story is here. While the picture on the cover is not how I imagined Adrian, it didn't stop me from devouring this book. I have a couple of dozen of books in my queue to read and yet I couldn't resist and had to place this up front. I've mostly drifted away from contemporary romances because they don't really do it for me. There are only a few authors I will read them from with greedy gluttonous delight - Ms. Dane is one of them.

I really liked Gillian. She's different than all th
Darcy
Aug 03, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, e-book, erotica
I am conflicted about this book, for the most part I really liked it but I did want to reach through the pages and slap Adrian more than a couple of times and even Gillian a time or two.

I really liked the two of them, I thought that Gillian was doing a great job with Miles and adjusting to her new situation with grace. I knew that Adrian was jealous of his friends and family and how they had all paired off in the last couple of years and how he wanted that. I really liked their chemistry togethe
Jennifer (TexasDiva74)
Oh yeah, this definitely lived up to the previous books' reputation, and that reputation would be books with love scenes so hot you could fry an egg on them! Throw in a strong, take-no-prisoners heroine and a tattooed rock star who likes to sing love songs in bed, and you have a story that could be damn near perfect.

That being said, the only reason it wasn't perfect was the hero. Adrian Brown got his panties in a wad over the dumbest things. As his relationship with Gillian progressed, he consta
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
This book had a really good story line so for that I give a higher rating. My major problem is that I never felt the chemistry between the two main characters. I wanted to love this book but I just couldn't. I find that my main draw is to read for the romance and this book just didn't do it for me. It felt cold without any real love or warmth. I don't know if I am feeling this way because I had just read a really good book before that is now one of my favorites and perhaps this is a let down. I ...more
Bobbi Romans
Aug 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to have a won an ARC of this story. I LOVE the Browns! Below is my spoiler free review.

This series will turn your non-reader friends INTO reading fiends!

The characters are real and quite raw, both flawed, and flawless and utterly unforgettable!

Never Enough is Adrians and Gillians story. With these two, your never sure whether to hug em or hit em!

Ms. Dane is a master at her craft leaving one feeling shocked to finish the story only to realize they aren't real... and that there
Teryl
There is only one reason this book is getting 4 stars and that's Adrian Brown. Other than that the book was just ehh. The heroine annoyed me because she always excepted Adrian to bend and change and she didn't. Also, it felt like everything was too perfect. What conflict there was was small.
Debbie
Sep 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really wonderful book. I think my favorite of the series. I did have a few issues with Gillian though, but still a great book. It was great getting back in touch with rest of the Brown/Copeland family.
  • Three to Tango
  • Chasin' Eight (Rough Riders, #11)
  • Taking Care of Business (Kate & Leah, #1)
  • Ink Spots (Simple Need, #3)
  • Cherished (Delicious, #1)
  • Hot in Here
  • Riding the Night (Wild Riders, #5)
  • Do Over
  • Slow Ride (Fast Track, #5)
  • See You in My Dreams (Speed, #1)
  • Sheet Music (Covert Attractions Book 1)
  • One of the Guys
  • A Little Harmless Submission (Harmless, #6)
Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest,

Brown Family (5 books)
  • Laid Bare (Brown Family, #1)
  • Coming Undone (Brown Family, #2)
  • Inside Out (Brown Family, #3)
  • Drawn Together (Brown Family, #5)
“Music was alchemy.
Music was sex.
When it was right, when everything fit together just perfectly, it was better than any feeling he’d ever experienced.”
4 likes
“That mama-bear, elegant-and-modest-on-the-outside, hot-as-allfuck-on-the-inside thing was ringing his doorbell. And God help him, he knew it was beyond inappropriate to be making up fuck fantasies about this woman right then but he couldn't help it.” 3 likes