Start by marking “The Greatest Secret in the World the Greatest Secret in the World” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Greatest Secret in...

Og Mandino

The Greatest Secret in the World the Greatest Secret in the World

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  2,296 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
Og Mandino and one of his great works
Published July 22nd 2009 by Bantam

Clay The Greatest Secret in the World is buried inside the book.
The Secret helped me sell....houses, buildings, cars.

I signed up to provide the…more
The Greatest Secret in the World is buried inside the book.
The Secret helped me sell....houses, buildings, cars.

I signed up to provide the answer...then, I realized one thing.
Mr Og Mandino...did not make it easy to find..and neither will I..
Sorry...but if you are desiring more...better...in your business...or whatever..
You must get a hold on this book...at a library or from ebay or at Goodreads...
Then in your hands and by reading you will discover "THE GREATEST SECRET IN THE WORLD"
Cheers
Clay ...coolhotels2000@aol.com(less)

Loren
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was said by Norman Vincent Peale that by changing your thoughts, you change your world.

Og Mandino runs with this concept by presenting the reader with ten "scrolls;" messages of affirmation that are to be repeated each morning and night. The reader spends the first week reading scroll #1 morning and night, the second week reading scroll #2, and so on.

The book did have a transformative effect for me. I believe that what we take in to our minds has a direct impact on our attitudes, and therefo
James Artre
Nov 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Greatest Secret in the World brought me to tears by the time I finished reading it years ago, and still does.

I couldn't believe what the secret was, although I knew it all along...

Get it. Read it. Believe it!

~ James Artre
Adrienne S.
Sep 23, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you want to change your life this book will do it. I use the ideas from this book everytime I get stuck in my thinking. A super amazing book.
Mutturaj
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help, philosopy, 2015
Must read for everyone.
Saulaz Arias-Mendoza
The power of the mind
Diwakar Sharma
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Motivational and inspires you through Hafid's story. Loved scroll |X - All is worthless without action. But lacks in telling pointers on how to get that self discipline, though it talks about controlling emotions but missed practical ways in day to day life to master self discipline.
Thomas
Apr 16, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Thomas by: Gloria Callejas
Shelves: relationships
Many of us desire to be better people. Actually becoming better is the ultimate challenge. Og Mandino's book gives the reader a very practical guide to acquiring and practicing virtue. It works as follows: one reads a short meditation three times each day and keeps a daily journal of how he or she practiced each virtue. It really doesn't take more than twenty minutes a day, and it definitely works. However, even than small commitment of time can sometimes seem like too much, and it forces us to ...more
Lauren RM
I borrowed the book from my cousin, and I'm in the middle of the scrolls.

The book is exactly what it promises. There are scrolls which are basically daily meditations that you repeat three times a day for a month each, designed to teach you a characteristic that helps make you successful. Each chapter has a small introduction and explanation for the scroll and a success recorder.

It's a handy tool if you're willing to put in the time, kind of condescending at times, and definitely marketed to C
Janelle
Jul 11, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who want a routine for success and self-improvement
This is part 2 of Og Mandino's "greatest" trilogy. This is something of a workbook format - each chapter sets up and reveals one of the principles found on the 10 scrolls.

If you were looking to get right to work and skip the novel part you could skip right to this book since all of the scrolls are reprinted.

I liked the quotes in the workbook, but since I checked this from the library I am not using it daily as it was meant to be.

If you're serious about incorporating the scrolls into your life
Danille Holbrook
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Highly influential. It helped me identify and reflect on traits I knew I had, but was unable to express them. The ability to recognize your strong abilities and let go of your weak ones. This is up there with the Art of War, for me.
Cherice
I enjoy Mandino's writing. It's my goal to read all of his books. His words inspire me and I especially enjoy the Christian perspectives. I wish I could have heard this man speak in person. He has had some miraculous experiences in his life.
Marita
Apr 13, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
This one is a workbook for following the 10 Scrolls form the Grates Salesman in the World. Since I had no intentions on doing the exercises this one was not for me. The short stories and quotes were nice.
Nasbly Kalinina
Jul 24, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ideas más relevantes:

"Hoy empiezo una nueva vida de triunfos, progreso, amor, felicidad y estabilidad"

"Me formaré buenos hábitos, y seré el esclavo de esos hábitos"

"Persistiré hasta alcanzar el éxito"

"Viviré este día como si fuera el último de mi existencia"
Aiza Caparaz
Cor
Apr 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Excellent read ...Don't miss this!
Bo
Dec 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love his books I've read them all. They are all inspiring and full of life and passion. I would highly recommend anyone of Og's books.
Yaw
Nov 19, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A book definitely worth reading at least once in a person's life time.
Stephanie
I love all of his books
Pau
Aug 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
hmm its interesting
Don Gubler
Read the Greatest Salesman and skip the sequel.
Ann
Mar 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love all books by Mandino.
Ryan Daley
Good - not as good as his other works and more of a work books but good.
Mark Manderson
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal info. Too many take aways to list. The highlights: Good habits are the key to success, Master your emotions, Add value.
Joanne Roes
Library book club read
Paula
Jun 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the real secret!
Kathy
Nov 05, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: haveread
This was a good support read to what I read daily. It is a workbook and is intended to be used daily.
Laurajean
May 26, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had a very profound impact on me when I read it, must be 15 years ago now. It helped me to value myself.

A very quick read. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Arash Narchi
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sales
The scrolls are amazing. Read them in the morning for many summers, great way to start your day.
Mario
Aug 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book in 198
  • Tough Times Never Last, but Tough People Do!
  • Life Is Tremendous
  • The Magic of Believing
  • Developing the Leaders Around You: How to Help Others Reach Their Full Potential
  • Hung by the Tongue
  • Am I Making Myself Clear?: Secrets of the World's Greatest Communicators
  • Household Gold (How to Convert Household Expenses into Household Income)
  • I Dare You!
  • Master-Key to Riches
  • God Wants You to Be Rich: How and Why Everyone Can Enjoy Material and Spiritual Wealth in Our Abundant World
  • Win: The Key Principles to Take Your Business from Ordinary to Extraordinary
  • You Can If You Think You Can
  • Four Pillars of a Man's Heart: Bringing Strength into Balance
  • For Better or for Best: A Valuable Guide to Knowing, Understanding, and Loving Your Husband
  • Acres of Diamonds
  • Loving Each Other
  • The Tongue - A Creative Force
  • The Dream Giver
19753
Augustine "Og" Mandino II (December 12, 1923 – September 3, 1996) was an American author. He wrote the bestselling book The Greatest Salesman in the World. His books have sold over 50 million copies and have been translated into over twenty-five different languages. He was the president of Success Unlimited magazine until 1976 and is an inductee of the National Speakers Association's Hall Of Fame. ...more
More about Og Mandino...