Start by marking “Games Frat Boys Play” as Want to Read:
Games Frat Boys Play

Games Frat Boys Play

Eight years at an exclusive Swiss boarding school have given Jordy Valentine an impressive education. But the things he really wants to learn-like how to make friends, fit in, and find a lover-have eluded him. He's hoping college will change everything. . .
From the start, Jordy is intrigued by the Beta Kappa fraternity-especially by handsome rush chair Chad York. Dazzled
Published June 1st 2011 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Games Frat Boys Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Games Frat Boys Play

Start your review of Games Frat Boys Play
Tom
Jan 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: winter-2012
The introduction is a bit confusing since it talks about a private detective interviewing someone, and a bit about his own background. Just read it, and not think about it too much, because the chunk of the story is about Jordy, the guy he's interviewing.

Story isn't bad on itself, but it was kind of a let down at the end, when it goes back to the detective. Not going to spoil it, but wished something else would have happened.
Smith Barney
Sexy-ish homoerotic frat boys version of 'Mean Girls.' I enjoyed the sexier side of Every Frat Boy Wants It more.
Matthew
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lehigh Lisa
Everly Reynolds
Jun 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: no, m-m
The cover of this book would lead you to believe that it is filled with a lot of hot, steamy, lustful frat shenanigans. It really doesn't, and it actually had potential to be a good story for "Jordy," the protagonist, who has been bullied for most of his excessively rich life. Jordy ends up going to a normal school despite his parents' wealth, thinking he'd be accepted instead of bullied. Instead he finds bullying of a different sort - almost worse. He falls for an older gay man, which is ...more
Rick
Oct 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Mystery, obsession, revenge . . . here's an erotic novel with enough plot that you could skip the sex and still have something worth reading. Though why anyone would skip sex is a little beyond me. Todd Gregory's characters are usually turned on by the same things I am, which makes his books enjoyable to read. However, when they're not having sex, their values and priorities are so different from mine as to make me uncomfortable at times. All my Marxist hackles are raised. One of the themes here ...more
Mark
Feb 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Sexy bitchy fun. Gregory knows how to spin a web with a irresistable MEAN GIRLS vibe. His powers of description are dazzling especially regarding his impossibly gorgeous protagonists. And the sex is quite sexy. Frankly, I could done with more of it, especially in the first half. (I know the narrator is still in his ugly duckling phase but he's still horny, right?) I also love how the author captured the not so pretty mental transformation of our hero/swan and the "why doesn't he want/love me" ...more
Paul Flagg
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Todd Gregory is a surprisingly great writer and I love his books. They've got the gay romance and erotica factors, but there's always a great storyline with a deeper message. This one was about body image issues and changing oneself for another person, something I can really relate to. Great book and definitely worth reading!
Dani Alexander
Dec 13, 2011 added it
Shelves: dnf
To be clear, this is a sexy book, and my "dnf" has nothing to do with the writing or the story. It's just not my style of book. =D That cover though...rawr.
Kennie
Mar 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish, m-m
Made it to 50%... start's up as a mystery but quickly changes into grown-up boys bitching around in a surreal university society. Do actual american people do this fraternity club thing?
Jenniloo
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Amazing! Superb storytelling!!
A story about Greeks, gods, mortals and mosters you DON'T want to miss.
Steven Kruger
Jun 13, 2011 rated it liked it
Not bad, but not as good as "Every Frat Boy Wants It".
Steven Francis
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Acceptance. Sexual Encounters. Friendship. Reminds me a lot of some friends that I have. But not as "defined" as the characters are.
Elisa Rolle
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
2011 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mention (5* from at least 1 judge)
Samuel Williams

• Unbroken
  • The Vast Fields of Ordinary
  • Bottled Up Secret
  • The Unwanted
  • The Lavender Menace: Tales of Queer Villainy!
  • Hero
  • Antonio's Card/La tarjeta de Antonio
  • Angel Park
  • Freak Show
  • Green Eyes
  • Geography Club (Russel Middlebrook, #1)