Start by marking “Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal (Bramson Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal (Bramson Brothers #2)

Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal (Bramson Brothers #2)

An accident left April Fairchild with no memory, ownership of a multimillion-dollar hotel and the nagging sense something wasn't quite right in her life. It also brought her intensely sexy businessman Seth Kentrell, whose late brother had left her the property. Seth believed her a gold digger--and how could April deny it, when she couldn't even remember her name? Now Seth ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Silhouette Books (first published January 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal

Nas Dean
Jul 23, 2011 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing
MILLION-DOLLAR AMNESIA SCANDAL is a Mills & Boon Desire presentation by Australian Author Rachel Bailey.

We were briefly introduced to Seth Kentrell, previously in Rachel Bailey’s At the Billionaire’s Beck and Call, where he and his step-brother, the hero Ryder Bramson were clashing over the chairmanship of the company their late father split between them.

The Book Blurb reads:

Truth, Lies and Seduction...

An accident left April Fairchild with no memory, ownership of a multi-million dollar hotel
Jess the Romanceaholic
Reviewed for The Romanceaholic

Sometimes a girl just needs to read a good old fashioned, melodrama filled Harlequin Romance! This book was exactly what I was in the mood for. There was amnesia, family drama, distrust, angst, and of course, hot romance.

What worked for me:

* I do love a good amnesia story. Sure, they’re implausible, especially if you know much about the medical field, but who cares? Most people I know who read fiction do so because it’s just that: fiction. I like to suspend my disbe
Paula Legate
Oct 25, 2014 Paula Legate rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. April wakes up in the hospital, with no memory. She doesn't even remember the person that she is suppose to call mom. How can anyone forget their own mom? The accident that caused her memory loss also took Seth's brother. His brother died with no will. Moments before the accident happened, he signed over one of his hotels to April. Seth wants it back. I thought he would be a jerk. But he wasn't. He helped April through her recovery, and the chemistry between the two b ...more
Stephany
Aug 13, 2011 Stephany rated it really liked it
Another Harlequin novel that wasn't as bad as I expected. The characters were well-formed with lots of internal struggles. The plot was believable. Well, as believable as an amnesia plotline can be! ;)
Ira
Aug 15, 2011 Ira rated it it was ok
Shelves: chick-flick, have-it
Я хотела почитать что-то лёгкое после GK. Но не настолько же!! Кошмар, в общем, смешной, но кошмар.xDD
Jacqueline
A nice little amnesia story. There wasn't any angst and not a whole lot of character development. Not great writing, not poor writing. Went along nicely but nothing to really rave about.
Circa
Aug 24, 2012 Circa rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I liked the characters and the steamy moments but the context of their relationship and the plot didn't do much for me. It was a short and sweet read but not exactly riveting or anything.
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2011
Angelpsy
Angelpsy rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Summer
Summer rated it it was ok
Jun 22, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2011
Emily
Emily rated it it was ok
Jan 13, 2012
Laura rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Veronica
Veronica rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2012
Rom Reader
Rom Reader rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2013
Laura rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2012
Thelma
Thelma rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2012
Brad
Brad rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2012
Susan Gottfried
Susan Gottfried rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2013
Mila
Mila rated it it was ok
Dec 14, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it it was ok
May 13, 2012
Quee
Quee rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2012
Isold
Isold rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2014
★MZ. SONIA★
★MZ. SONIA★ rated it really liked it
May 17, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Maleka
Maleka rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2012
Stefanie London
Stefanie London rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2012
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2014
Tania Summers
Tania Summers rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »

Bramson Brothers (3 books)
  • At the Billionaire's Beck and Call? (Bramson Brothers #1)
  • Return of the Secret Heir (Bramson Brothers #3)