Start by marking “The Boss's Secret Mistress” as Want to Read:
The Boss's Secret Mistress

The Boss's Secret Mistress

3.28  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
An affair just "wasn't" on her agenda!

Lucas Ryecart: driven, demanding, dynamic. Impossible to work with, but impossible to ignore!

Tory Lloyd: pretty plucky and puzzled. Lucas, the new CEO of her company, is determined to make her his mistress!

Together they make a great team, in the boardroom and in the bedroom. But Tory knows that it's only a matter of time before Lucas d
Published February 1st 2004 by Harlequin Presents (first published November 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Boss's Secret Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Boss's Secret Mistress

Saly
This one really engaged me and I didn't mind the age difference, h is 26, H is 41. I enjoyed the sparks and chemistry between them and the arrival of the heroine's ex didn't seem that contrived to me despite the fact that it should have.
Marianne
May 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Boss’s Secret Mistress is the 13th romance novel by Alison Fraser. When American Lucas Ryecart takes over the UK publishing firm Tory Lloyd works for, she is completely unprepared for the physical effect he has on her. Trouble is, he seems to know it, and not only that, but Tory has some history with his brother-in-law as well. As Lucas pursues the unwilling Tory, plenty of snappy dialogue and quite a bit of hot sex ensue. This novel has an excellent plot, a feisty heroine, a strong male lea ...more
Nikki
Aug 15, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book had a very jumpy plot: we are here/we are there/go undercover/old fiance...there was no focus. The romance was just there, no reason for it. There was no real conflict, just a misunderstanding by the hero for most of the book. Too short for all the junk shoved it. Keep it clean, keep it cute.
Lyuda
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hp
Better HP in both writing and character development than some. Still, I am surprised that it was published in 2002 and had a hero behaving as a prime candidate for workplace sexual harassment allegations. I suppose that is the author’s way of showing what an alpha hero the hero was. It just made me cringe.
Bean
Feb 28, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good. The storyline about her ex dumping her and being unhappily married to someone else was the best part, but was never resolved.
Nhan57
Mar 11, 2013
Jan
Aug 18, 2015
Su
rated it did not like it
Jul 05, 2016
Aimee
Apr 15, 2016
Evagelia Pratsoli
Jun 06, 2017
Kaycee ❤️
It was an okay read. I enjoyed the witty banter and sparks between Lucas and Tory.
Susana