Start by marking “Negotiate to Win: The 21 Rules for Successful Negotiating” as Want to Read:
Negotiate to Win: The 21 Rules for Successful Negotiating

Negotiate to Win: The 21 Rules for Successful Negotiating

Discover the Power
Of Better Negotiating

Negotiation is one skill everyone needs in order to get more of what they want -- to sell more, to keep costs down, to manage better, to strengthen relationships -- to win! Thomas shows you exactly how the best negotiators reach long-lasting positive solutions that build profits, performance, and relationships.

This indispensable guide
Published September 6th 2005 by HarperBusiness (first published September 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Negotiate to Win, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Negotiate to Win

Duygu
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very practical book. It delivers what it promises and some more. I recommend it to pretty much every adult who has to deal with life situations, especially when they want to get their way.
Tova Krakauer
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was great, practical and logical. It was light and fun to read, and the tactics as well as the reasoning behind them were very thorough. After I finished it I felt that I was much more well-equipped to deal with everyday negotiations in almost every situation in life - not just in big deals, which was why I began the book in the first place.
Vivian Nguyen
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Skipped the first chapter
Great book with excellent and practical tips.
Karen Graham
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! I also had the privilege to have the class, too, but the book is still a must read. SO MANY, TOO MANY, tips to even go in to here. The book really explains why we should embrace negotiation and helps arm you with enough information to feel good doing so! I highly recommend!
Jesseca Kies
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Have used the tools out of this book in both professional and personal life to successfully bring 2 parties together. Would recommend to anyone not just to those in fields that traditionally require negotiation.
Iwaswondering
Feb 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business, non-fiction
This is by far the best negotiating book I have read so far. It is a fun read and easy to follow. Techniques are practical. I use the information from this book every day both in business and personal negotiation relationships.
Saqib Khan
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Incredible stuff. This guide will give you pragmatic advice as to how successfully manage negotiations.
Sivaramakrishnan
Aug 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
A very good read with loads of practical scenarios and examples.Personally loved when the author explains the do's and don't from the points of view of both the buyer and the seller.
Omar Alshaker
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Gives a very foreseeing ability in the field of politics, gives you an idea how politicians really negotiate
Ken Myhra
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Had the luxury of actually taking a class at school from Jim. Very insightful .. Great simple concepts and applicable!
Kristopher