Start by marking “Thanks For The Memories ... The Truth Has Set Me Free! The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave” as Want to Read:
Thanks For The Memories ... The Truth Has Set Me Free!  The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave

This amazing autobiographical account of Brice Taylor's personal experience, reveals the hidden purpose behind the ritual abuse and mind control that is being reported around the world! It shares her recollections of being conditioned through childhood in order to be used by Bob Hope and Henry Kissinger, as a mind-controlled slave into adulthood... and used as a presidenti ...more
Published March 15th 1999 by Brice Taylor Trust

Be the first to ask a question about Thanks For The Memories ... The Truth Has Set Me Free! The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave

Start your review of Thanks For The Memories ... The Truth Has Set Me Free! The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave
Leo .
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kathryn
Mar 22, 2012 rated it liked it
As I am currently researching a story with a conspiracy theme, I recalled this book had come recommended by some. The author has claimed to have suffered Multiple Personality Disorders and tells quite an amazing tale of decades in service to secret societies under mind control. You look at the cover and premise of the book and may think a story like this is too much to believe. Indeed, there's quite a bit of name-dropping and passages that make your skin crawl. I'll admit I was never a fan of Bo ...more
S.P. Aruna
Sep 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: non-fiction
Kissinger's personal human computer but owned by Bob Hope? Hypnotized by Ronald Reagan? Giving Dick Cheney a blow job? Does Cheney really have big schlong? Sorry, I'm not swallowing that (the story, not Cheney's schlong!)

This seems to be a copy cat book of Trance: Formation of America except even more outrageous. Such books are an affront to real victims of mind control.

I think I'll have to try Surviving Evil: CIA Mind Control Experiments in Vermont. That one was endorsed by Dr. Colin Ross Colin
Christy Stewart
It is too much to expect anyone to accept everything in this book as fact. It would be too scary to.

This is an amazing story that makes me feel confident in my fear of the government and Bob Hope but more than that it is a story of a woman who has been horribly tortured, be it by those she accuses or her own subconscious. True or not, those involved believe and it is true to them and skeptical reader or not you have to feel for them.
Valiant Thor
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Like Cathy O'Brien's "Trance Formation of America", "Thanks for the Memories" is essential reading for anyone wanting a view "behind the curtain". It is a window into the dark world of military/government/corporate power players and their creation and use of mind-controlled slaves for their sexual amusement and as footsoldiers in their agendas. Some may find Taylor's account "far-fetched" or "hard to believe". This is understandable, but her claims are highly corroborated. Corroborating evidence ...more
Jess the Shelf-Declared Bibliophile
3.5 stars. This was a much better memoir than Cathy O'Brien's, whose book seemed strangely emotionless and had too much questionable things that didn't add up. I was sad to read that Brice Taylor met with Cathy and her new handler many times and she defintely seems to be under control still. This book gave me more awareness on ways that the elite like to try to control the masses through music and TV, and though this book was written before these times, I definitely think smartphones play into t ...more
Denny Hunt
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent must read book.
Bonnie Randall
Aug 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: true-crime
Cathy O'Brien's book, TRANCE Formation of America, was difficult (albeit not completely impossible) to believe. This mess, though, is so implausible that I lost count of how many times I burst out with an "Oh, for Chrissakes!" (And such obvious plagiarism of O'Brien's experience too, right down to both of them having a daughter named Kelly, who was also programmed and sexually abused, and who now also lives in a group home. Hmm.)

Either Brice Taylor is fantastically mentally ill and desperate fo
Alex
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sra
If even a fraction of the recounts in this text are true, we as a population may be in trouble. Incredible, disturbing read.
Dina
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The crazy part is not what she wrote, the crazy part is that I believe it.
GHADA
Feb 12, 2016 rated it liked it
i were reading and watching lots of videos about the monarch programming , mk ultra and every survivor say the same exact thing.. too scary to be real interesting story! and so brave of her to speak out about it.. there is videos in youtube the author telling the story look it up!
Eliot Estep
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of the most disturbing, yet illuminating books, I have ever read. A must read for Americans who really want to know the truth!
Ana
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Warning: The author narrates experiences of torture and sexual abuse, carried out by very important and well-known people in the world of politics and cinema. The author gives name and surnames to her torturers and abusers.

Although only half of what the author is telling us was true, it is horrible. It is a heartbreaking and terrifying testimony of her life and how she was used by very powerful and corrupt people.

I have to investigate more on this topic.
John W. IV
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book shocked me to the core, but it jibes very well with all the other books and research on the Bohemian Grove.
It's a lot to process and digest, but the American. people must soon accept the unacceptable; Jeff Epstein's story and the arrest of Ghislaine Maxell is telling.
I recommend this book highly, and I salute the author who is one brave woman, an American hero in my book.
Ariel
Apr 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
"I am left to wonder why they need to hold onto their media-created reality in lieu of opening their minds and using their spiritual discernment to examine the possibility that what myself and others are reporting might be true. My controllers, the authors of this plan of enslavement, are counting on you to believe the media image they have thrust forward. They are counting on you to do nothing."

it was ultimate service to put out a book of this detail. you won't see it until you're ready to see
Pamela Poitras
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Very revealing and graphic account of a mind control slave victim Brice Taylor. Although hard to listen to at times the abuse that occurs to Brice as a young child is heart breaking and absolutely disturbing . Some big names get dropped in this story as well..not surprising at all one of Them happens to be the notorious Henry Kissinger who seems to have his tentacles in everything scandalous and sinister. Brice is brave and has grown up with much painful memories as she begins to remember h ...more
Jean Jessup
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Horrifying. A traumatic read, but now I see the world much differently. A must read.
Laura Currier
Jun 14, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction
This is the best comedy novel I have ever read! 10/10!
Kellie
Mar 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
How do I read this? Please help ive never used this site before?
Chandra
Dec 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Our Life Beyond MKULTRA, Book 1
  • Talk To Me In Korean Workbook Level 1
  • Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark, #1)
  • The Korean Verbs Guide Vol 1: Talk To Me In Korean eBook
  • Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1)
  • Our Life Beyond MKULTRA, Book 2
  • Stolen by an Alien (Stolen by an Alien, #1)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Untouchable (Untouchables, #1)
  • Immoral Confessions (Boys of St. Augustine, #1)
  • A Scandalous Marriage (Marriage, #2)
  • Sicko
  • Wicked Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #1)
  • Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1)
  • Glacier (Elemental Mates #1)
  • My First 500 Korean Words
  • Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
  • The Mountain Man's Obsession (Thickwood, CO, #1)