Start by marking “I Could've Written a Better Movie Than That! : How to Make Six Figures as a Script Consultant Even If You're Not a Screenwriter” as Want to Read:

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
One of the best kept secrets in hollywood is the use of consultants to fine-tune scripts. Whether you are a screenwriter or not, if you have a second sense or insightful knowledge that can improve film storytelling, you may have just found a new way to make over $100,000 a year.
Published November 1st 2005 by Michael Wiese Productions

To ask other readers questions about I Could've Written a Better Movie Than That! , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Could've Written a Better Movie Than That!

Kate LaChapelle
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, industry
This book is amazing. I've been considering story consulting for a little bit, but reading this book really cemented things for me. I learned a lot about the business and what they do and rates and marketing and networking ideas that I think can really, genuinely help me.

I'm still working through some of the exercises at the end of the book, but that's fine. Even just going through a couple of them so far has really helped me clarify what it is I want to do with my business and why I'm doing it.
James Piper
So many books on how to write screenplays. They seem to go around in circles and if you can't sell a screenplay, write a book about it or start a consulting biz where you help people to do the same thing. Almost sounds like a pyramid scam.
Teri Temme
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great reference if you want to do Script Consulting. Thankfully, I do not :) I know, strange huh?
Chris Polvi
Richard
Jan 24, 2016
Michael Flash
Apr 04, 2016
After a life-changing brush with death, Derek Rydall tried to become a monk, then minister, before becoming a licensed integrative therapist. Today, he is a prominent life coach and consultant for Emmy and Academy Award winners, Fortune 500 executives, and evolutionary leaders in business, spiritualisty, and the healing arts. He is an active speaker, bringing his unique brand of inspiration to ten ...more
More about Derek Rydall...