Start by marking “Law and Ardor” as Want to Read:
Law and Ardor

Law and Ardor

3.14  ·  Rating details ·  100 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Nicholas is shaken up by a prowler in the middle of the night, so he calls 911. Help arrives in the form of big strong policeman James, and they can't deny their mutual attraction. James is more than happy to take care of Nicholas... all night long.
Published August 2010 by Phaze Books

To ask other readers questions about Law and Ardor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Law and Ardor

Mandy*reads obsessively*
Cute short, with no real plot, angst or drama.
Two hot guys meet when Nicolas has a break-in and officer sexy answers the call.
It's instant attraction and some ' never felt/been like this with anyone else before' making us realize that this is IT for these two! :)
I liked it, it was jut way too short to really get into, I wouldn't mind a longer story about these guys.
Ami
Oct 30, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-short-stories
A simply angst-free short story that starts from a meeting (as a cop answers to a burglar call) to seduction to date to love making. Like a wind's breeze, it's quick, and both characters are likeable.
Elisa Rolle
Jack Greene is specialized in sexy short stories with twink characters. In this case the match is between a nice and handsome cop who answers the dispatch for a home burglary. When he knocks at the door a very young, very pretty and very scared man answer and James, the cop, is immediately infatuated of the tiny little man.

Nicholas is a student and part-time model who has no problem to admit that he likes his men bigger, stronger and protective. As soon as he realizes that James is the protecti
Ebook Addict Reviews
Whoa… I’m warning you now; you’re definitely going to need some form of cooling off measures when you read this book! I’ve read other stories by Jack Greene and, once again, the man has captivated, titillated and just purely entertained.

I love the heat between Nicholas and James, right from the very beginning, and it just builds and builds until it explodes… and wow! But it’s not only a very sensual story; even in the short 22 pages of the book we get to know both men surprisingly well. It’s rat
Lucy
Jan 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Short story of a police officer who responds to a call of a break in, where he meets a sweet boyfriend. They were so cute together.
Dee Wy
May 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. A nice pairing and a fun quick read.
rm2h
Sep 03, 2011 rated it did not like it
mainly sex barely relationship - sex on first time together
Ava
Jan 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Coffee
Nov 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
I'm giving this 4 stars just because it should have been a lot longer. I love Jack Greene's writing, but I always wish they were a lot longer :)
Asteropê
Well, it's a short story, so you can't expect anything grand as far as characterization and plot go. I mean, you can only fit so much in 17 pages. For it being a short erotica, it wasn't badly written.

I did think this part was stupid--
(view spoiler)
Who doesn't know that about ground floors?!
Chris
Jan 07, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, gay, done, short, 2011, ebook
Steamy short m/m romance about a cop who responds to a breaking-and-entering report and meets an adorable guy that he'd really like to get to know better. Small editing fail when counting fingers at one point...
L-D
Nicholas calls 911 and brawny cop James comes to the rescue. This is basically PWP but it is pretty steamy. Nothing too substantial, but a fun quick read if you want mindless entertainment.
Alina
Sep 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Hot and sweet little story with nice characters and simple plot. I enjoyed it and wouldn't minde reading more about these guys :)
Lea
Jun 14, 2012
Mae Hanley
Dec 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jack Greene loathes author bios, thinking they ruin the mystery. But if you must, picture a handsome twenty-something insomniac: junior partner in a law firm by day, guitarist in a punk band by night. He roams the streets on his Ducati when he can't sleep, gathering material for his books, and watches the sun come up over West Hollywood as he types away at his laptop. Peace only comes when he writ ...more
More about Jack Greene...