Start by marking “Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

Endlessly

(Paranormalcy #3)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  20,952 ratings  ·  1,574 reviews
Kiersten White’s New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy comes to a breathless conclusion with a signature mix of wit, romance, paranormal creatures, and a truly original heroine.

In Endlessly, pink-loving, butt-kicking Evie has way too much on her to-do list. Paranormals are begging her to open a faerie gate so they can leave the human world, something Evie’s not s
Published July 24th 2012 by HarperTeen (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Endlessly, please sign up.
Can't Wait Books of 2012
2,527 books — 15,757 voters
YA Novels of 2012
1,323 books — 10,707 voters

More lists with this book...

Miranda Reads
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brilliant and hilarious - an absolute delight!

Seriously, when as the last time that YA was pure fun? With so many doom-and-gloom books, Evie is an absolute relief.
“Bleep if I was going to stage a rescue in a freaking pantsuit.”
Evie, aka the Empty One, aka the Soul Stealer, aka the Harbinger of Death, is about to face her biggest challenge yet - College. (Ooo, I feel you girl).

But, before she can even get to step one of college, she's completely sidelined by this whole End of the World fias
Wendy Darling
Okay, I want to EAT this cover. So gorgeous and purply and yum!

description
Lora
Dec 10, 2010 marked it as to-read
Shelves: g-ya-paranorm
*gasp* Could this cover be more gorgeous?

The colors and that dress . . .

Katy
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
I really liked the first book and must have liked the second one enough (though I can't remember it), but I just COULD NOT get into this one.

The main reason? Evie. I don't remember her being this annoying. I know she has always been a bit "blonde," but I could have sworn I use to think it was kind of charming. I don't understand why she was so dense that she couldn't see the message Raquel was trying to send her, and there were some instances that blatantly obvious hints totally went over her
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
Am I the only one who loves Reth more than Lend?
hayden
Kiersten White has been one of my favorite authors since the first book in this trilogy, Paranormalcy. Now, almost 2 years later, she still holds that title. In fact, I dare say Endlessly is the strongest installment in the trilogy. I'm torn between the first book and this one.

From the get-go, Endlessly is packed with laughs. I was cracking up by the time I finished the first sentence. Imagine when I hit page 3. My stomach hurt from laughing. Safe to say the laughing died out eventually when the
Anne
"...when you are happy, you don't do anything! If you are content, the rest of the world and those who need you fall away into the background."

This sums up a pretty big flaw about Evie, and why I find her unlikable and irritating. I know she's supposed to be a fluffy, sparkling, pink-loving character but she seems so SHALLOW and selfish to me. Although she does try and justify her reasons for selfishness.

A lot of the series it's always Evie thinking about herself, how she thinks she deserve a no
Annabelle
***FINAL RATING: 2.70 STARS***

CATCHALL
Where do I begin? I loved the Paranormalcy series, but in my opinion it had some pretty serious flaws that I found impossible to overlook. To be fair to my rating I should note that by the time I read Endlessly it has been nearly a year since I've read Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. Still, that doesn't excuse everything that was wrong with this book. I did love it, but I also believe that it could have been much better.

THE HEROINE
EVIE
I don't dislike Ev
Anne
Jan 10, 2012 rated it liked it

*Ba-Blam!*
One more series/trilogy finished!

It wasn't totally awful, but this is definitely a trilogy that I won't be recommending for my adult friends who like YA. However there is a tweenage girl in my neighborhood that that I think will eat this up with a fork and spoon!

Evie is an annoying and self-centered teenager whose personality would really play out better as a middle grade heroine (11 or 12 maybe?).
I won't do anything unless I decide to to it!
*insert foot stomping here*

Of cour
Ashley
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was ok
Kimberly Sabatini
Jan 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mg-ya
*Sigh* I am so bleeping sad that the Paranormalcy Trilogy is over. I was lucky enough to obtain an ARC of ENDLESSLY through my agent Michelle Wolfson's Wolf Pack ARC Tour. But the fact that Kiersten is an agency sister plays no bearing on my delight in reading ENDLESSLY and my disappointment that it's over.

I am going to miss Evie and all the characters in her paranormal world. They were unique and I know that they will never come my way again. :(

What else did I love about this book and all the
Shelby
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!
First I love this series so much for many reasons. I already read 1 and 2 and then I took a break from the series because I was reading other books as well. Then I finally had got a chance to read the series again and it is so good. I love everything about this series. I am so glad that I came back to the series. I would read the whole series over and over again. I would recommend this series to anyone.
Sandy
5 huge, rhinestone-studded pink stars!

Review to come closer to release date.

You know, usually when I mark the "favorite character" box I really mean that is one hot love interest. But that box is ALLLL for Evie this time. Favorite. YA heroine. Ever.
Ahmad Sharabiani
Jul 09, 2016 marked it as to-read
Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3), Kiersten White
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
With ENDLESSLY Kiersten White delivers a highly entertaining, fast paced, engaging read.

Kiersten White you bleeping rock! I could not have asked for a better ending to one of my all time favorite paranormal series. When a series you love ends, it's like going through a break up. You grieve for the things you want to have, but can't and cherish/enjoy the things you loved while it lasted. In all honestly there are some books who are last in a series I still haven't read, because I don't want to a
shady boots | #WatchPOSE
This review is also available over at my blog.

_______________________

Actual rating is 4.5 stars.

The Paranormalcy series has really become one of the fluffiest YA series' I've ever read. I was never a huge fan, but I can't deny that I love the series as a whole. I gave the previous two books 4 stars, but I'm giving this one 4.5. Not only does it have my favorite cover, but it is my favorite book in the series.

Things in Evie's life are changing. IPCA has a new director and wants Evie back in conta
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
Evie has come a long way since we first met her in Paranormalcy (book 1) where she worked for the International Paranormal Containment Agency (IPCA) and was just beginning to figure out her dark past that was entertwined with a faerie prophecy. As she learns the truth about herself, we experience Evie’s betrayal as she discovers who she really is. Her relationship progresses with Lend, a sweet shapeshifter that’s always been by her side, and her stalker faerie ex-boyfriend, Reth.

In the last inst
Kathy - Books & Munches
All in all, this entire trilogy was an okay read. I do realize I should've read them.. ten years ago, maybe? Pretty sure I would've enjoyed them better back then since the 16/17 yo main character got on my nerves A LOT. She's very self-centered and is ridiculously focused on her boyfriend and their relationship being more important than anything else. Yes, even more important than the entire eradication of other magical creatures.. It rubbed me the wrong way, is all.

I did like Kiersten's writing
Amy
Aug 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I did not want to read this book. I cleaned my house, to avoid reading it. I went for a jog, I cleaned out my cats litter box, I looked around for old school workbooks to work on. But Endlessly was still there waiting for me when I was done.

So I sat down-Kobo in one hand, coke in the other- and began (Reluctantly) to read this book. Now, why did I do everything in my power to not read Endlessly? Is it because I hated the first two books? No- I loved them!. Is it because the author has a horrible
Colleen Houck
What a satisfying conclusion to the series! I really loved how it all came together. My favorite scene was the end and I don't want to spoil it so I won't say anything other than the queen thing is awesome. Also isn't that purple dress on the cover amazing?
Jenn
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
So this is the last book in the series and I have my favorites. Lend is cool! he can become anyone he sees. Jack, ok he's a smart mouth but I've forgiven him for being a jerk, then there's Reth. I have given him a lot of thought. he isn't like the other fairies and I believe he really does love Evie and all I can say is, if the Fae really did exist: who knows maybe they still do in Ireland, I would want Reth. I've grown attached to him.

I didn't want this book to end:(.
Joey
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Esra
Nov 28, 2011 rated it liked it
[image error]

Sonunda saf zamanlarımda başladığım YA serilerinden birini daha bitirmiş bulunuyorum. Neden YA okuyordum ben diye düşünmeden etmediğim tek bir an'ım bile yok. Lanet olsun ki bir seriye başladıysam bitirmem gerekir diye bir düşünce yapısına sahibim. Yarıda hiç bırakmam (vampir günlükleri hariç onu asla bitirmem) Darısı gece evi serisi zoey ırspısının başına diyelim.
Kitap güzeldi feci değildi ama katlanabilirliğimide zorlamadı değil. Hep aynı döngüde geçip durdu peri dünyası - gerçe
Dax Munro
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Having read the entire trilogy within the last two weeks, I must say that I was incredibly impressed with this series of books. The characters are easy to fall head over heels in love with, especially the sweet yet fierce narrator Evy. Lend was by far my favourite character throughout all three books. He is intelligent, thoughtful and down to earth, considering his unique heritage. The surprises never ceased and I found myself on the edge of my seat, willing good to triumph over evil.

Evy's guard
Anni
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ich weiß nicht, wieso, aber ich mag Evie nicht und das ist auch der Grund, warum ich die Trilogie nicht wirklich mag. Ich bin also wirklich froh, dass ich sie jetzt beendet habe.
Mein liebster Charakter ist Reth, mir hat seine Entwicklung sehr gefallen. Aber ich mag David, Raquel, Jack, Arianna und Carlee auch sehr.
Aber leider ändert das nichts an meinen Gefühlen für das Buch, weil ich für 80 bis 90 % einfach nur genervt war.. Ich kann noch nicht mal wirklich sagen, warum ich Evie nicht mag, ich
Andrea M
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was ok
Evie is sooooooooooo stupid, weak, pathetic, whiny, and just an all around bitch.

I liked the first book and could even tolerate Evie then but she just got lower and more pathetic as this series went along.

It was hard for me to actually finish this book. And I normally have decent opinions of books or choose good books so I rarely have to rate them this lowly...the only books I had rated in such a manner thus far were:

1. Fallen Series (1 star)
2. Fifty Shades of Grey (1 star)
3. Fifty Shades Freed
Amaranta
Nov 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
*coverloveawestruck*

The cover is absolutely gorgeous, and do you know what makes this even better? I just checked the publication date: July 24, 2012. And, while this does mean I have to wait a year for this book, I am just to freaking happy, because THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!! THIRD INSTALLMENT OF THE Paranormalcy Trillogy RELEASED ON MY BIRTHDAY! *fangirl scream*
Elina
Jan 12, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
En oo ihan varma pitäskö tälle antaa 1 vai 2 tähteä. Suurin osa kirjasta ärsytti ja Evie oli aivan liian lapsellinen 17-vuotiaaksi.. Luin kuitenkin loppuun, sillä halusin tietää mihin tämä sarja päättyi.
Shannon Messenger
Love. LOVE! LOVELOVELOVE! Could not be happier with the way it ended--or sadder to see Evie's story complete. Guess I'll just have to console myself by rereading Paranormalcy. :)
Who did y'all want Evie to end up with? 14 61 Mar 08, 2016 03:58AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Endlessly by Kiersten White - Restarting November 20th 2015 12 69 Nov 23, 2015 02:19AM
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 Feb 21, 2015 10:28AM
Who else cried when Arianna left? 4 36 Apr 05, 2014 08:57AM
Loved it??? 9 24 May 30, 2013 06:30AM
Fun Reads & RoleP...: Endlessly 3 7 Apr 04, 2013 05:12PM
  • Shine (Shade, #3)
  • Arise (Hereafter, #2)
  • Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)
  • The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)
  • The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch, #2)
  • Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)
  • Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)
  • Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth, #3)
  • Endure (Need, #4)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • The Blood Keeper (The Blood Journals, #2)
  • Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3)
  • Perception (Clarity, #2)
  • The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)
  • Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)
  • Destiny and Deception (13 to Life, #4)
  • The Unfailing Light (Katerina, #2)
  • The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5)
Kiersten White is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for teens and young readers, including And I Darken, Now I Rise, Bright We Burn, The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein, and Slayer. She lives with her family near the ocean in San Diego, where she perpetually lurks in the shadows. Visit Kiersten online at KierstenWhite.com and follow @KierstenWhite on Twitter.

Paranormalcy (3 books)
  • Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
  • Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)
“Don't go alone," Lend said, his voice tight with concern.
"I'll take Jack."
"Oh, wonderful, take the other psychotic guy in your life to go find the first one.”
73 likes
“Reth laughed.
I punched him.
It hurt.
Me, not him, unfortunately.”
47 likes