Start by marking “Farscape: Scorpius Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Farscape: Scorpius Vol. 2

Farscape: Scorpius Vol. 2 (Farscape - Graphic Novels & Comics)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  67 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
"I long ago learned the advantages of patience."- Scorpius A solo Scorpius graphic novel series, sure to excite and energize all of Farscape fandom! A frightening, black-leather clad presence with a face like a skull--the half breed Scorpius--takes his villainy to new heights. Crichton's worst adversary, fandom favorite villain, and one of science fictions greatest antagon ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by BOOM! Studios

To ask other readers questions about Farscape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farscape

Andrew
Sep 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
The second volume of the Scorpius spinoff is a great addition to the Farscape universe. It continues to give insight into old Scorpy, and furthers the ongoing plot of the war for the Uncharted Territories.

Volume 2 picks up shortly after the first ended, with Scorpius pledging himself to assist the Kkore in their invasion. There's a lot of internal monologging, which I enjoyed, but I can see where some might not. I thought it was interesting to see what makes the gears in Scorpius' head turn, whe
Sarah Crawford
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
One of the best aspects of this TPB is that it goes into Scorpius' history as a child and shows how he was terribly mistreated by the Scarrans, which helps explain why he was filled with hatred against them in the show.

He starts out naked in the snow, alone on a planet where he crashed. A group of aliens land and he ends up working for them, realizing that they are a military group and there is a good chance for his own personal advancement which he seizes, both by talking and by killing. It tu
Chris Miller
Finishing this marks my absorption of the entire Farscape canon*. It is bittersweet--bitter, obviously because there is no more (not yet anyway, you never know!), and sweet because of all "the wonders I've seen..." (see what I did there, haha).

I enjoyed watching Scorpius and the Kkore dance manipulative circles around each other. Such complicated deceptions made for an interesting plot, and it was character building and refreshing to see Scorpius strategically challenged by an adversary.

*TV seas
Amanda
Sep 05, 2014 rated it liked it
I re-read all of these in the summer while blitzkrieging for a game. I still find myself feeling about the same for the Farscape franchize comics/graphic novels as I ever did. They are sometimes well written, but the art is really sad (because I just love the show and actors so much). Some of the stories meander too much, and Aeryn's ending still gets to me in a way where I don't absolutely agree that's where she should have ended up. But it was a fun summer reread.
Denise
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
The second part of the Scorpius spin-off from the Farscape comics: more twists and more scheming leading up to the final conflict between the Kkore and the Peacekeepers under leadership of Aeryn Sun which promises to be epic.
Joey Simeroth
Mar 16, 2012
Valeriano Diviacchi
Sep 23, 2016
David Mack
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Clari
Jul 06, 2016
Michael Falkner
May 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Rockne S. O'Bannon is a television producer and writer. He is the creator of the science fiction movie Alien Nation, television shows seaQuest DSV, The Triangle and Farscape. He is married with one daughter and two sons - all three children adopted from Russia. He resides in California, USA.[citation needed]

O'Bannon grew up in a home influenced by the film industry. The son of a gaffer, he was sur
More about Rockne S. O'Bannon...

Farscape - Graphic Novels & Comics (8 books)
  • Farscape Vol. 1: The Beginning of the End of the Beginning