Start by marking “Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham: For Soprano, Boy Soprano, and Orchestra” as Want to Read:
Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham: For Soprano, Boy Soprano, and Orchestra

Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham: For Soprano, Boy Soprano, and Orchestra

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  92,693 Ratings  ·  294 Reviews
Study ScoreA children's classic, now available in this version for Soprano, Boy Soprano and Full Orchestra. Duration ca. 18 minutes. Also available for Chamber Ensemble (Score #50482454) and Vocal Score (50482453).
Published June 1st 1998 by G. Schirmer

Max
Feb 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: jorie, katherine, amber, jared,angela,cheryl,pattie,kayla
AMAZING BOOK!! IT WANTS ME TO EAT HEALTHY AND TOO TRY ANYTHING!!! IM SO GLAD WE HAVE THIS BOOK FOR A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR ALL OF THE KIDS AROUND THE WORLD. ALL THE RYMING IS AMAZING!! IT MADE ME WANT TO CRY TO THINK ABOUT ALL THE NEW FOODS I NEED TO TRY!! :). WILL TOUCH PEOPLE YOUNG AND OLD!! PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS AND TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED THIS FASCINATING BOOK.
J a c q u e l i n e
ALL-TIME FAVORITE BOOK OMGGG🙌🏻
Robert Kubischke
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do you want to eat green eggs and ham?🎂🍸🍺🍻🍨🍴🍼🍵☕🍶🍹🍷🍣🍱🍦🍧🍮🍯🍗🍤🍳🍔🍟🍝🍞🍜🍙🍚🍖🍕🍫🍪🍬🍭🍰🍩🍡🍲🍛🌰🍊🍋🍐🍑🍄🍒🍓🍅🍇🍍🍇🌰🍠🍌🍈🍎🍏🍉🌽🌈🌷🌻🌸🌼☀☀🌈🌞🌞🚽💩👨👧👩you can read this book online or 📗📘📙📚📔📕📓📒📑🔌📰📖in you hands have good day bye✋💖
Carole P. Roman
May 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I bought Dr. Suess when my kids were young and hated reading them. They seemed too silly to me in my twenties. What a pompous ass I was at twenty! I read GEWH to my grandson and discovered the whimsy and fun of the lyrical words. I was a concrete kind of reader. I wanted my characters to be more recognizable. There is nothing in the world like a Dr. Suess book. Imagination takes flight with absurd situations to try something new. I should have "tried it" when I was younger. Given this new type o ...more
Hailey Fox
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A riveting adventure from the brilliant minds of Kapilow Robert and Dr. Seuss. This intelligently written tale brings a advanced outlook to the way you decipher yourself as a being. This silly fable describes a cantankerous man who gets peeved by a adolescent young boy who just wanted him to try green eggs and ham. For thrill seekers and chill seekers alike, I highly recommend this book to human beings of all ages.
Katherine
Apr 03, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This book was in fact written by Dr. Seuss, regardless of what this site says. He wrote in on a bet that he couldn't write a book using only 50 different words. Dr. Seuss won, of course, although many suspect that his friend never paid.

Very cute book!!! You just have to love Dr. Seuss!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asalyn Holliday
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dr-seuss, rhyming
This book is one of my favorites to read aloud to children. It reminds me of being in elementary school and getting to make green eggs and ham to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday. I think it is also a good way to warm children up to the idea of trying new things.
Liz
Mar 04, 2013 rated it really liked it

super fun for small, medium and large children and their parents. The happy silly words are just perfect
Heather
Mar 14, 2008 rated it it was amazing
My first!!I hid out in the guesthouse I sat on the blue flowered love seat and read this. Happy girl I was!!
Monica
Jun 28, 2010 rated it it was amazing
i love all dr.seuss books. this is one of my favorites. i read this book in kindergarden and i still read it.
Madison Dragonas
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was read to me all the time as a child. It was one that always got the whole class laughing. Dr. Seuss is a great author and wrote many books that make students laugh. This book inparticular is my favorite Dr. Seuss book. The book starts out with a character who hates green eggs and ham, but a friend comes along to change his mind.
Caleb Moes
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: el230a
Green eggs and Ham is a classic! I choose this one because it is also one of my favorite books. It is fun to read and students can read it just for the joy. This book is goofy and fun.
Daisy
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
this book is trash asf
Hannah Cupps
Feb 01, 2017 rated it liked it
i sorta liked this book because of all the ryming and it was a long book and it was not bad but really funney
Kassandra
Linda
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this book is very good i knew this book since kindergarden
Brianna Kolodziejski
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great to read with kiddos! They really are amused with repetitions!
Cindy Janett
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a fun book! It is so out of the ordinary and such a classic. I played an April Fools prank on my husband by dyeing his eggs green it was hilarious!
Elva
Danielle Moll
Eric Hayes
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has a good plot and the food is green and delicious. But he didn't think that it could possibly be this good science the little gut kept annoying him about green eggs and ham
Jessica
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: el230a
This is such an iconic classic. Probably one of the first Dr. Suess books I remember my mom reading to me. I like to read it to my son because he's big into rhyming and loves pointing them out. I also like that it does teach persistence and the fact that you should try new things before you say you don't like them.
Josiah Chick
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The staple of American childhood early reading and development in the most fun way. Need I say more?!
Emily Fountain
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A classic for many people and a good lesson to teach to kids. I grew up on this book and carried with me to college. It is one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books because I was the first book I could fully read on my own. I love the rhyming and the tempo that this book holds. It was creative in that who would ever think of eating GREEN eggs and GREEN ham?
I've seen many teachers use this book around Dr. Seuss's birthday. They would read the book and make green eggs and ham for their class. I would de
can you search books by rating? 1 2 Mar 30, 2017 11:37AM
  • The Cat in the Hat and Other Dr. Seuss Favorites
  • I Was So Mad
  • Put Me in the Zoo
  • Curious George Goes to the Hospital
  • The Very Quiet Cricket
  • The Berenstain Bears' New Baby
  • Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • Are You My Mother?
  • Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb
  • Frog and Toad Together (Frog and Toad, #2)
  • The Night Before Christmas
  • Pinocchio
  • There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Classic Books)