Start by marking “The Meltdown (Drama High, #13)” as Want to Read:
The Meltdown (Drama High, #13)

The Meltdown

(Drama High #13)

Jayd Jackson hopes her magical Mama has a spell to chase all her cares away. . .

Jayd needs time to recoup from her dramatic school year, but time is the one thing she doesn't have. She's said yes to becoming a debutante, and now she has to deal with her girl Mickey's jealousy--on top of babysitting, hair braiding, cheer camp, and a summer writing class. With the stress of
Published February 1st 2011 by Dafina Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Meltdown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Meltdown

Start your review of The Meltdown (Drama High, #13)
Tanisha ☽
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book series continues to rip my heart out. I ship Jeremy and Jayd, they're my otp, but she keeps meeting these guys so that continuously messes that up.

Keenan is nice, but I don't want him interfering with their relationship. Cameron can step off too.

I just want to know who that mystery number is.

But I loved all the drama in this novel and getting to know more about the powers Jayd is capable of.
Brittney
Mar 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
OMG THIS BOOK IS AWESOME I HAV READ EVERY BOOK AND I CANT WAIT FOR VOLUME 14 EEK THIS VOLUME WAS DRAMA PACKED!!!
Tullah
Jun 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Loved every minute of it..but what The hell is wrong with Jeremy cheating on her with Candace, and Sandy is a straight-up no doubt triflin hoe. I hope she gets with Keenan he seems alrite.
Diamonique
Oct 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Taking on all the mess with drama from her crew Jayd was bound to have a meltdown soon. Dealing with Mickey jealously even though everything she did was for Mickey and the baby is so nerve wrecking. It was not Jayd's fault and Mickey should know that. Jayd trying to keep money in her pocket by braiding hair. A new love OMG!! Can we just have a guy that's perfect for Jayd and not have any drama or baggage to follow.This may be the one. What happens at the Debutant Ball and what does Nigel mom say ...more
Bless
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so happy for Jay!!! I can't wait for more drama to unravel!
Raven
Sep 30, 2011 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
The meltdown is a good interesting book for only being on the second chapter. L. Divine's book are like no other teen books that I have read, she keeps are the latest songs and types of situations teens goes through.
Itsashx
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
best book of this series so far !!!!!!
Raven
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love Jayd but i need more ! please another i need to find about jayd and hr . And grandma
Lupinus Texensis
Would someone PLEASE lend me the keys to a bus so I can run some of these people over.
Ayana
May 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
right now Im loving it!!! I've been gettin into it soo much!!!
G'anna Rubin
Oct 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Omg! I Just Got Done Reading This Book And It Was Grrrreeeeeaaaaattttttttt!!!! I Cant Wait To Get The Book So, So Hood Because I Think Jayd Is Gnna Beat Some Tail Lol :)
Shalece Myers
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books
This is one of the best high school drama series. It is also appropriate for tweens to read due to its lack of profanity.
Patrice
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It definitely brought the Drama and left me wanting more
Destinee
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this book
Zaria
Dec 12, 2012 added it
Shelves: contest-shelf
Jayd have alot of work to do summer while her boyfriend gone she stress, she have cheer camp, hair braiding etc
Jasmine Gaston
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great Book
Staverline Julien
it was very very interesting
Aaliyah
Feb 16, 2011 marked it as to-read
did not read yet nah dip
Iretiayo
Jun 16, 2014
Tye
Sep 10, 2019

• Upgrade U
L. Divine is a young female author of the young adult fiction series Drama High. L. Divine is also a priestess who is originally from California, has lived in Jamaica and currently resides with her children in Atlanta. She also holds advanced degrees in African American studies from UCLA.

Drama High (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • The Fight (Drama High, #1)
  • Second Chance (Drama High, #2)
  • Jayd's Legacy (Drama High, #3)
  • Frenemies (Drama High, #4)
  • Lady J (Drama High, #5)
  • Courtin' Jayd (Drama High,  #6)
  • Hustlin' (Drama High, #7)
  • Keep It Movin' (Drama High, #8)
  • Holidaze (Drama High, #9)
  • Culture Clash (Drama High, #10)