Start by marking “Bedded by the Greek Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Bedded by the Greek Billionaire

Bedded by the Greek Billionaire (Greek Tycoons #56)

3.14  ·  Rating details ·  116 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
As a naive teenager, Jessica Marshall fell in love with gorgeous Greek Angelos Rousakis. But her clumsy attempt to attract him cost Angelos everything.

Seven years later, Angelos is back and intends to claim what's his--including Jessica

As Jessica falls for the sexy tycoon all over again, she can't be sure if he's back for pleasure...or retribution....
Published February 1st 2008 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Bedded by the Greek Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedded by the Greek Billionaire

seton
Mar 27, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: category, revenge
This is one of those the-stableboy-makes-his-fortune-and-comes-back-for-revenge stories.

The novel is bare bones. The hero shows up after 7 years, the H/h exchange a few words, they shag, and then they exchange ILYs. The time period covers about a week.

I am rather sick of these Harlequin heroines who are inarticulate, dumb, ignorant, passive, & lacking in career goals but yet, end up on their feet due to their looks and whoremones (tm: Verity.) Since most of the book is told from the heroine'
Danielle
Emily
Angelos Rousakis was denied the one thing he truly wanted, Jessica Marshall. Jessica was born to wealth and a privileged life while Angelos had to work for every nickle he had. Seven years later, he is back and Jessica still feels the sting of his rejection. The tables have turned for Angelos who now has everything Jessica holds dear to his heart in his hands, except for Jessica but he has a plan on how to obtain that as well.

I was disappointed in this one, Jessica who loses everything she has e
Dalimar
Nov 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jessica es una joven que fue malcriada por su padrastro el que le dio todo en la vida,al este fallecer en medio del dolor por su perdida Jessica se sorprende al ver a Angelos el cual no había visto hace 7 años y lo mas sorprendente es que su reencuentro se lleva a cabo en su casa en medio del funeral de su padrastro.

Ella no sabe que Angelos hacia allí,porque hacia tanto tiempo el era el mozo de cuadra de la casa de su padrastro y el flechazo de ella hacia el fue tan grande que como loquera de ju
Marilyn
Nov 14, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Immediately, Bedded by the Greek Billionaire begins with intrigue and the unknown and the surprise Jessica Marshall is about to face at her stepfather Marty’s funeral. She is very saddened by his passing but is at peace due to the fact that Marty not only prepared her to take over but he has left his estate to her. On top of that, she is also about to be married. However, out of the blue a man from her past appears, a man she would love to forget….a past crush in the name of Angelos Rousakis. Wh ...more
Tia
Sep 12, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I found he book really cheesy and it didn't seem very sincere to me. I expected more from the hero but he was rude right up until the end. The heroine I felt a bit of an emotional connection with, so she didn't bother me too much.
ms bookjunkie

Angsty and convoluted.

Part of the November Harlequin Presents bundle (on Kindle.)
Lois
Rebecca Roberts
Sep 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Bargain
  • Shackled by Diamonds (Models & Millionaires, #2)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife
  • The Greek Boss's Bride
  • The Greek Tycoon's Defiant Bride (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Unwilling Wife
  • At The Greek Boss's Bidding
  • The Tycoon's Mistress
  • The Marcolini Blackmail Marriage (Marcolini Men, #1) (Harlequin Presents, #2845)
  • The Italian Boss's Mistress Of Revenge
  • The Italian Billionaire's Secret Love Child (Modern Romance)
  • The Doctor's Runaway Bride
  • Pleasured by the Secret Millionaire
  • Mistress: Hired for the Billionaire's Pleasure
  • The Brazilian Millionaire's Love-Child
  • Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded
I was born in Nottinghamshire, England, but I didn't live there for very long. The family moved to West Yorkshire when I was just eighteen months old and so I have always regarded Yorkshire as my home. I grew up there as the middle child in a family of five—all girls—in a home where books were vitally important and I read anything I could get my hands on.

Even before I could write I was making up s
More about Kate Walker...

Greek Tycoons (1 - 10 of 57 books)
  • Constantine's Revenge
  • Husband on Trust
  • Expectant Bride
  • The Cozakis Bride
  • The Tycoon's Bride
  • The Millionaire's Virgin
  • The Demetrios Virgin
  • Marriage at His Convenience | Cinta Terpendam
  • The Kyriakis Baby (Modern Romance)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Bride  (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents)