Start by marking “His Christmas Virgin” as Want to Read:
His Christmas Virgin

His Christmas Virgin

3.21  ·  Rating details ·  135 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews

Jonas Buchanan is a man renowned for being arrogant and seemingly emotionless, both in business and in his private life. He never combines work and pleasure, and steers clear of any woman who doesn't play by his rules.

Rule 1: He doesn't bed virgins.

Rule 2: He doesn't do Christmas.

Mary "Mac" McGuire loves the festive season, and she's as pure as the snow falling outsid

Published November 30th 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about His Christmas Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Christmas Virgin

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
His Christmas Virgin sort of has that 'A Christmas Carol' vibe. That's a good thing because I love 'A Christmas Carol.' Jonas is sort of a modern-day, toned down Scrooge. He has divorced himself from emotional relationships because of his parents' horrible marriage, and how it affected him. While Mac is an artists, she shatters the stereotype that all artists are bohemian in their morals. In fact, hers are rather old-fashioned. She doesn't believe in sex without love. She is close to her family ...more
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
I felt this one was more like 2000's than 2010, there weren't cellphones.
But anyway, the plot was simple, there wasn't that much drama and I wasn't fool for a second about the mysterious vandalism.
Had its good and bad moments but nothing too remarkable.
Ashima
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!
Willow Wind
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
oh my goodness i never thought i would get through this book i cried 3 times...cause all the did was argue and torment each other...and then it was heat and then it stopped...like come on with it....and he held a grudge because his parents had a crappy life and thats why he didnt want to love a woman and just have his way with a woman sexually without strings attached...and she told him to go and see his parents and tell them how he felt...and then he was seeing them all along after the 2 weeks ...more
Liz Mckernan
Jan 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Good book
Azet
A light holiday christmas romance that was both hot and funny at the same time.

The bitter but handsome business tyccon Jonas Buchanan and the optimistic and lovely painter Mary Mac McGuire love-story starts off with them hating each other...all
the while they soon and instantly will fall in love against their will.

I LOVE THIS DELICIOUS BOOK,and i could easily re-read it any time.

Just reading it my toes curl with enjoyment!
Midniteillusion
This book is a mess from beginning to end. Not only was there poor continuity in the writing but the author vastly over used exclamation points making it seems as if every other sentence was being yelled.
Mac and Jonas are the two main characters and for the most part really the only characters in the book. I thought when I first started reading there was some potential, Jonas' back story really could have gone somewhere but it was just glossed over.

There was no emotion between the characters,
Trudy Miner
Nov 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Jonas Buchanan is a hard-hearted businessman bent on acquiring the warehouse owned by reclusive artist Mary "Mac" McGuire so he can tear it down and put up an expensive apartment block. Meanwhile, Mac is just as ardently determined to keep this building which has been in her family for generations and where she lives and paints. After attempts by his staff to get her to sell fail, Jonas approaches her himself and two strong-willed people strike sparks off each other. When her studio was broken i ...more
Jacqueline
Pretty darn ordinary and not real memorable. Nothing stood out at all. I was really hoping for more from this author but I think her older stuff is much stronger. The hero's turn around at the end was pretty unbelievable.
D Fisher
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
Most ridiculously silly book I have ever read.
Tia
Nov 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
I found this novel as dull as dishwater. Nothing really memorable happened in the novel and it just seemed like such a rush job. None of th emotions were there for me.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Christmas Surrender
Season
Dec 18, 2012 rated it did not like it
cute but predictible.
E. R.
It was another great job by Carole Mortimer. Yes, I do have some cons that I felt about the book but I also felt pros about it.

A better review will be posted at a later date.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Christmas Surrender
Kathi Sharp
Dec 23, 2010 rated it did not like it
Didn't actually read the whole thing. Lost interest after the first few chapters and skipped to the end. Characters not consistent or at least well developed.
Caro
juno olicity
Sep 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Just One Last Night
  • A Vow of Obligation (Marriage by Command #3)
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • The Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood #3)
  • The Sicilian's Christmas Bride
  • The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • The Night that Changed Everything
  • Wedlocked: Banished Sheikh, Untouched Queen (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #1)
  • Shameful Secret, Shotgun Wedding
  • A Spanish Awakening
  • Protected by the Prince: The Weight of the Crown
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • A  Royal World Apart (Call of Duty, #1)
  • Untouched Until Marriage
  • The Innocent's Surrender
  • Forgotten Daughter (Bad Blood, #7)
  • No Way to Begin
I have written almost 200 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the
More about Carole Mortimer...