Start by marking “Attaining the Worlds Beyond: A Guide to Spiritual Discovery” as Want to Read:
Attaining the Worlds Beyond: A Guide to Spiritual Discovery

Attaining the Worlds Beyond: A Guide to Spiritual Discovery

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  66 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
An important goal in the study of Kabbalah, is to use this knowledge to influence one's destiny. We begin this process by realizing our true purpose for being here, discovering the meaning of life, and why it is given to us. After pondering and meditating on the above questions one has to relate all this to Kabbalah. Kabbalah states that the Creator created all the worlds ...more
Published December 18th 2003 by Bnei Baruch (first published October 31st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Attaining the Worlds Beyond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attaining the Worlds Beyond

Eliyahu (Marc)
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: judaism
I will have to come back and write a proper review on this masterpiece of work.. The amazing thing is the reason I understood what the author was talking about exactly to the T. Is because I personally experienced all the things he mentions literally and even more powerfully than the author portrays..

I experienced all at before I read one book about Kabbala. Which when I read it I was shocked as it showed how true it is since I experienced it already. At the same token in a way the author makes
Leslie
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I came to this book after a significant time in my life when I started asking what is the meaning of my life. This book answered questions that others could not answer. It has opened up a whole new perspective for me. I highly recommend this book for anyone asking that same question.
Kerriwyn
Apr 11, 2009 rated it really liked it
Some more of my Kabbalah studies. Joined an interactive study-group which starts in a couple of weeks. Am interested in what I mind pickup. :)
Dmitriy
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: waste, past
First time I read this book in 2005; then I was on the stage of exited newbie and was ready to swallow all the fantasies of "Rav" disregarding inconsistencies and incoherence of the book as a whole. Well, three and a half years passed and according to kabbalah it was the time to assess my progress of "attaining" in an unbiased manner and conclude that the "Rav" was not really a rav, and the idea that reading the cryptically written books somehow attract "Ohr Hozer", well, seemed rather strange.

S
Ed
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written insights into teachings of Kabbalah

Truly inspirational discussion of the teachings and path of Kabbalah. Take time reading this book, do not rush through it. Reading 5-10 pages a day helped me absorb the material.
Gita Algali
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
a door way to self transformation.
Samantha Teichtahl
Jan 29, 2015
Tamar
Dec 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Founder and president of the Bnei Baruch Kabbalah Education & Research Institute, which is dedicated to teaching and sharing the wisdom of Kabbalah. Professor of Ontology, PhD in Philosophy and Kabbalah, and MSc in bio-Cybernetics. Father of three and grandfather of three.
More about Michael Laitman