Start by marking “The Astrology Bible: The Definitive Guide to the Zodiac” as Want to Read:
The Astrology Bible: The Definitive Guide to the Zodiac

The Astrology Bible: The Definitive Guide to the Zodiac

Many of the millions who read their daily horoscopes want a better understanding of astrology--and here is the perfect, comprehensive, and great looking guide to teach them. Written by one of the world's most popular contemporary astrologers, and filled with magnificent illustrations, it covers both traditional and modern forms in a way that beginners can easily ...more
Published April 1st 2005 by Sterling

To ask other readers questions about The Astrology Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Astrology Bible

Start your review of The Astrology Bible: The Definitive Guide to the Zodiac
Sharon
Jul 29, 2011 added it
Good book, but more for those who are big followers of astrology. Give very detailed ways of working out your star sign, and all the aspects of astrology.

Too technical for my desire for a light read
Claire Titchmarsh
Mar 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
"Definitive Guide" - no book is definitive, and certainly not when it comes to a vast subject like astrology. It's possibly the definitive guide to Judy Hall's personal opinions on astrology though.

The author makes outdated, unhelpful, categorical assertions about zodiac signs and planetary correspondences which are not backed up by named sources or even by her own reasoning.

Examples:
- the bibliography contains a paltry 11 books, of which only 4 were not written by Judy Hall herself!! Every
Alina Malina
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHO DOESN’T’ WANT to know future, right?
Especially when it can give you some insight into your own self, what works best for you, what are your strengths and which areas need to be improved.
I’m not an astrologer and never will be, but I understand myself a whole lot better now after reading this lovely book Astrology Bible by Judy Hall. The zodiac, elements, qualities, polarities, planets, house, and aspects … all come together to tell you how to live in harmony with this world, what kind of
Amber Mackenzie
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this little book. It has all the little bits of info that the more specific and technical books leave out. This is the flowery stuff that most people love to hear about. When added to the other astrology books, it helps define the understanding of the sun signs, and specific attributes aligned with those.

Kind of a reference book. I pick it up and read different sections at a time.
Shannon
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not as much detail as I would have liked but has a great outline for beginners
Kegan
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: softcover
One of the best astrolgy books I've ever read.So in depth with a beautiful visuals.
Elliott
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super easy, quick reference guide to everything astrology.
Gunther Prien
Jun 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I like the information in this book but I wish the author would have added the planets Neptune and Pluto through *all* of the signs, not just the ones listed, because the author stated about their long orbit (and that they won't pass through them until far in the future). That doesn't help someone like me who is using a natal chart that dates to 1908 because I didn't reincarnate by birth (rather soul transference incarnation). So unfortunately, really important pieces of information I was not ...more
Jason
Aug 21, 2012 rated it liked it
this was not the actual book i read. i read the book "Astrology" but when i looked at the reviews of this book i figured this is the closest book to what i read and it is from the same writer, so i picked this one since i haven't found the book. i really enjoyed the book, it was not my favorite and very boring. but had a lot of information. and it opened a new perspective and a view for me to ancient metaphysical knowledge.
Renae
Nov 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I will use this as a reference guide over and over. As someone who is just starting to explore astrology and other related topics, I found this book really easy to understand and it had a bit of everything about each sign. Even explains how to draw your own chart.
Holly
Eh. This was rather basic and, at times, confusing. I read it over just a few days, and I'm a notoriously slow reader. It's also small in size and the paper is thick, so it's kind of annoying to hold because it's heavy and the pages are stiff. Start with something else.
Clare Holman-Hobbs
This bible really helped with understanding, not only star (sun) signs, but also ascendants, houses, moon signs etc.
Jillian
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, comprehensive astrology book that was listed as a "teen" book at my library. This small book crams a ton of info and would make a great gift for a budding astrologer.
Elizabeth
Aug 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
A good introduction for those just learning about astrology. Has handy lists and references for attributes of the signs and planets, as well as houses.
Siny Dara
Jul 27, 2012
Bazza Al-Khayyat
May 14, 2015
Myar
rated it did not like it
Oct 03, 2014

• Astrology for the Soul
  • Linda Goodman's Sun Signs
  • The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need
  • Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart
  • The New Astrology: A Unique Synthesis Of The World's Two Great Astrological Systems: The Chinese & Western
  • Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs
  • Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune In to the Real You
  • Crystal Therapy: How to Heal and Empower Your Life with Crystal Energy
  • The Complete Book of Numerology
  • Crystal Healing Oracle Kit
  • Everyday Crystal Rituals: Healing Practices for Love, Wealth, Career, and Home
  • Modern Astrology: Harness the Stars to Discover Your Soul's True Purpose
  • Planets in Composite: Analyzing Human Relationships
  • The Tarot Bible: The Definitive Guide to the Cards and Spreads
  • The Secret Language of Birthdays: Personology Profiles for Each Day of the Year
  • The Kite Runner: Graphic Novel
  • The Perfectionists (The Perfectionists, #1)
  • Making Work Work for the Highly Sensitive Person
An internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer, broadcaster and workshop leader, Judy Hall has been a karmic counsellor for over thirty years.

Her books have been translated into fifteen languages. Her specialities are past life readings and regression; reincarnation, astrology, psychology and natural forms of healing.

She has clients from all walks of life: the House of Lords, the