Start by marking “The Doctor Who Storybook 2007” as Want to Read:
The Doctor Who Storybook 2007

The Doctor Who Storybook 2007

(Doctor Who Storybook)

Thilling Adventures in Time and Space!
Join the Doctor and Rose on a whole new set of TARDIS travels from the incredible imaginations of many of the TV series' scriptwriters - all lavishly illustrated in full colour!
Their adventures take them from an art gallery on the Moon to the sleepy summer of 1975, from a deserted village to a space station under attack, and from an
Hardcover
Published August 2006 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about The Doctor Who Storybook 2007, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Doctor Who Storybook 2007

Ken
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really use to love getting these storybooks each year, compared to the annuals these were a great collection of short stories and illustrations.
It’s a shame that they didn’t continue with them...
Tabea Vanessa
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my eternal love for the 10th doctor and Rose Tyler!!! ❤❤
Reading this was like having an entire extra series with my two loves. It started with a story by Mark Gatiss and ended with a phenomenal one from the one and only Steven Moffat. And he did it again. I am now scared of a simple thing like looking into the mirror while brushing my teeth or seeing what’s in the corner of my eye.
Ryan
Sep 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-in-2017
So the whole book may only be three to three and a half stars but that last story, ' Corner of the eye' (the last story) deserves five stars plus. It was bloody brilliant.

So the book as a whole isn't bad but isn't outstanding either. The stories do seem to get better as they go soon but the majority come out as average or weaker. Mainly just because of strange concepts like storytelling mountain and talking cats (regular not humanoid like im the show). The short comic story also seemed a little
Kat
Jan 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Contains a mixture of stories- both weak and great. The comic was decent, and overall it was a good storybook. Although, the 2006 edition was stronger, the artwork in 2007 was considerably better.
Craig
Oct 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Seven short stories and one story in comic book format, each written by a different writer that has written for the show. I wasn't all too impressed with any of the stories, though I'm not a fan of short stories in general. I also didn't like the format of the book...over sized and with glossy pages. For an over sized book, I thought the print was actually smaller than a regular book. I guess they had to squeeze it onto the pages around the art (which was mostly good). And with the glossiness of ...more
Nayeli
Mar 01, 2014 rated it liked it
A book for fans, obviously, specially if you liked the 10th Doctor & Rose. The stories get gradually better as it progresses, the best ones for me were "The Cat Came Back" by Gareth Roberts and Robert Shearman's "Untitled". Steven Moffat's "Corner Of The Eye" wasn't bad either.

Some of the illustrations are a little strange but there are a couple of amazing ones I'd love to own in print, particularly this one by Brian Williamson in Shearman's story.
Connie
These stories were very good and I loved the artwork. My favorite story was "Untitled". Lots of fun!
Christina
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's quite fun. Little stories, easy to read one by one before bed, but nicely illustrated and mostly well-written. Nothing amazing, but really enjoyable.
Gabriel Mero
Jul 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The stories were great and the illustrations were phenomonal!
Kitty Shaw
Oct 02, 2009
Dondeena L McGraw
Jul 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Clayton Hickman has had a wide-ranging impact upon the Doctor Who franchise.

The longest-serving editor of Doctor Who Magazine, he was the dominant editorial voice on the publication for most of the first decade of the 21st century. He was officially credited as assistant editor on issue #296 in 2000 and remained at that post until taking over the full editorial reins from Alan Barnes with issue #3

Doctor Who Storybook (4 books)
  • The Doctor Who Storybook 2008