Start by marking “Her Baby, His Proposal” as Want to Read:
Her Baby, His Proposal

Her Baby, His Proposal

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  203 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Brock Sullivan is a navy SEALhe lives by his own code of honor and he won't see Jesse, pregnant and alone, struggle. He doesn't have to help her, but he knows he can offer her security while he's away fighting for his country. The proposal is convenient and the marriage paper only!

Jesse would do anything for her baby, even if it means signing away her own dreams of happily

Kindle Edition, Harlequin Romance, #4032, 192 pages
Published May 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Her Baby, His Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Baby, His Proposal

Paige
Sep 29, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own, 2011-books, nook
2.5 at the most. Mixed feelings about this. The plot was awesome and had the potential to be a beautiful story.

However the plot was rushed, her entire pregnancy/his deployment was practically skipped, and his attitude once he came home injured were down right rude.

Left by her boyfriend Ted when he thought she might be pregnant, after taking all her money, Jesse Manning ends up working a double shift and passes out at Navy SEAL chief, Brock Sullivan's feet.

Not taking no for an answer, he takes
Paula Legate
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-suspence
My husband is retired military, so I’ve always been a sucker for a good military romance. This story drew me right in. Jesse got dumped in the worst way. She didn’t have time for a broken heart. She picked herself up, and went to work as a waitress to work a double shift. Before the night ended she ended up passing out and landing in the arms of Brock, a handsome Navy sailor.
From that point they became friends. He had to deploy shortly after, and they emailed daily learning more about each othe
Marie-Antoinette
Ek het baie van die boek gehou. Dit is nie net die normale liefdes verhaal nie. Wat begin as 'n skynhuwelik is aan die einde 'n lewens-vervulling vir Brock en Jesse. Brock sal nie sy lewe kan voorstel sonder Jesse en dierbare klein Allie nie.
Desirée
Leído el 14/09/2012
Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd book I read by Teresa Carpenter. I loved this book from the beginning to the end. I loved how Jesse & Brock completed each other lives. I really loved how Brock stepped & helped Jesse. If you like good romance books with happy endings then I recommand you read this book.
Amy
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't know why I liked this book so much. I thought it was so sweet that a guy would take in a complete stranger, a pregnant one at that, and take care of her with no hesitation. It was the stuff of a weird modern day fairytale.
Marie
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After starting three books and not able to get past the second chapter I found this book. Easy to read. Maybe a little different than what I've been reading lately. Not perfect but good.
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Modern
Rachael Albert
Really enjoyed the book, it was fast paced and easy breezy which is also my complaint.. I loved them would have like more out of their story
Elle (Ligia)
Absolutely lovely. That's pretty much all there is to say. Also I stayed up way too late to finish this, that should say enough. *le sigh*
Shelly Knudson
Solid 5 stars

While I have heard of stories like this in real life as well it was truly heartwarming to read my first 5 star in a long time.
Karen Kirst
Mar 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maybe it's because my husband is military, but I loved this Navy Seal hero! Teresa Carpenter knows how to pen a compelling, emotional tale. This one's a keeper.
Tizah
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing read
Amanda
Jul 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Cute story that ended to quickly!

Whats a girl to do when she finds herself pregnant and alone? That is exactly what she felt before a sexy military man offered her the world!

Wonderful story!
Nurul Idayu
rated it it was ok
Aug 09, 2015
Nafiza
rated it did not like it
Sep 15, 2017
Beth Isder
Oct 19, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Expecting A Miracle
  • Her Man in Manhattan (Brannigan, #3)
  • Her Pregnancy Surprise
  • Soldier on Her Doorstep
  • A Baby For Christmas
  • The Millionaire's Nanny Arrangement
  • Home for the Holidays
  • Happily Ever Afton
  • Angel Baby
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • His Pregnant Housekeeper
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • Eight Christmas Eves
  • The Wedding Gamble
  • His Secret Temptation
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • Listed: Volume IV (Listed, #4)
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
Teresa Carpenter believes in the power of unconditional love, and that there’s no better place to find it than between the pages of a romance novel. Reading is a passion for Teresa—a passion that led to a calling. She began writing more than twenty years ago, and marks the sale of her first book as one of her happiest memories. A fifth-generation Californian, Teresa lives in San Diego, within mile ...more
More about Teresa Carpenter...