Start by marking “Earth Magic Oracle Cards: A 48-Card Deck and Guidebook” as Want to Read:
Earth Magic Oracle Cards: A 48-Card Deck and Guidebook

Earth Magic Oracle Cards: A 48-Card Deck and Guidebook

The Earth speaks to us in many ways through the spirits of her various elements. In this deck of 48 oracle cards created by Steven D. Farmer, you’ll find descriptions and images of several of these Earth elements along with clear and concise messages from the spirits of each. Through the use of these cards, you’ll uncover sensible advice that will provide guidance for ques ...more
Cards, 184 pages
Published November 1st 2010 by Hay House

Start your review of Earth Magic Oracle Cards: A 48-Card Deck and Guidebook
Nancy Welker
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This deck is absolutely beautiful! The artwork is stunning and the images really resonate with me. At first I was unsure, it is not the usual for me, but, I have come to appreciate and value the wisdom one can glean from this deck. If you're unsure about it I say buy it, it's a great oracle card deck. Only one small caution - this isn't for beginners. I think you should be familiar with tarot and/or oracle cards before purchasing this one.
Mary
Jul 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
I bought this deck of cards maybe five years ago. It was beautiful. It was right on point regarding nature which is very important to me. And I think it was pretty good in it’s spiritual principles. But the energy of it was horribly negative.

I had never experienced that before with a card deck, so I went to the local crystal shop and ask them if they had any experience with it. They told me that they did sell it, and that a number of people had purchased it but that every one of them had returne
Jana
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Very beautiful illustrations and great keywords. The accompanying guidebook has insightful messages but leaves more than enough room for own interpretations. Just got the cards this week and have to see how they work for me, but looking at the images for the first time definitely stirred something inside of me.
Claudia Loureiro
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oracle-tarot
I wanted to buy this deck for a long time. Finally it has arrived. I'm in love because It has a real Native American feel and approach to the cards.
The images used in the cards leave no doubt as to their meaning, making this a fantastic deck for people who have just started using card decks.
These are very grounding cards, they are nourishing, inspiring and hopeful.
Simply wonderful!
Amy Palmer
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Stunning images, easily understood, nice book to accompany. Lots of information given but the cards are free to interpret. A wonderful deck to own whether a beginner or highly skilled. Also great to draw a card of the day.
Dharia Scarab
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful deck.
Amy VanHym
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
I bought this for two reasons: reverence for nature, and a male author. I hoped that having a man at the helm would imbue this deck's guidebook with more objectivity and sanity, and less harebrained nonsensical spiritual weasel-wording, than other decks -- and, sadly, the male's positive influence is negligible.

In the booklet, card descriptions are separated from the thought-limiting "you" messages, which makes it easy to skip advice when advice isn't wanted -- which is, upon close reading, quit
Deena
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My first deck after much research and reviews on YouTube. The artwork is gorgeous and the cards are easy to decipher with the help of the book included. This really got me interested in Oracle cards and I've been using it daily since purchase. I cant say enough really, the connection with nature is what initially drew me to them.
Nadia Mercurieus
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely cards and guide book!

The cards are very intuitive so you probably won't even need the guidebook if you follow your own intuition with it.

very beautiful and speaking images 5/5
Amanda Pagano
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tarot
A great deck to start with as I learned about Tarot and readings. A beautiful set with wonderful images mainly related to the earth and its natural forces. This deck really made me feel ground and the guide helped me interpret and understand each card. There is also a short but informative instruction on different ways to read the cards. Earth Magic was a truly magical deck to begin my Tarot Reading journey.

Also happy to do tarot readings.
Gigi
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Steven Farmer's Earth Magic cards are simply that -- magic. Insights from the Earth are amazing and I use these cards every day for the beautiful descriptions of things like New Moon, Fog, Meadow, Lightning. Even just to look at the cards are so uplifting. And how he has amassed the group of artists who have so beautifully captured the Earth elements is amazing to me. I love these cards, it's my favorite deck.
Rachel
Oct 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spiritualité
Le deck est très magnifique et les images sont inspirantes. J'aime beaucoup la façon de présenter la signification de la carte ainsi que le travail suggéré que l'on peut faire. Voilà une façon de se connecter avec la Terre!
Kira vizcaino
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this deck is truly magical... i've had several readings done w/ this specific deck that are so accurate it brought me to tears.
Kendra
Another beautiful deck!
ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴏsᴇs
Very pretty deck and nature lovers will love using it along with the cycles of nature.
Chantel
Jul 03, 2019
Jacqueline Shadoff
Jan 18, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Power (The Girl in the Box, #10)
  • The Glen
  • Kinesis (Kinesis  #1)
  • Alone (The Girl in the Box, #1)
  • Encyclopedia of Crystals, Revised and Expanded
  • Untamed
  • Different Bodies, Different Diets: Introducing the Revolutionary 25 Body Type System
  • Herbs - The Boxed Set
  • Goddess Companion: Daily Meditations on the Feminine Spirit
  • The Courage to Confront Evil: The Most Important Challenge of Our Time
  • The Elements of Eloquence: How to Turn the Perfect English Phrase
  • Daddy Honk Honk!
  • The Blue Salt Road
  • Write
  • A Dance with Dragons 2: After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5, Part 2 of 2)
  • The Heroine's Journey: Woman's Quest for Wholeness
  • The Fairy Bible: The Definitive Guide to the World of Fairies
Dr. Steven D. Farmer is the author of the best-selling Animal Spirit Guides, Power Animal Oracle Cards, Messages from Your Animal Spirit Guides Oracle Cards, Power Animals, Sacred Ceremony, Messages from Your Animal Spirit Guides guided meditation CD, and the soon-to-be-released Earth Magic: Ancient Shamanic Wisdom for Healing Yourself, Others, and the Planet (Feb 2009). He’s also host of his own ...more

News & Interviews