Start by marking “Fire Truck To The Rescue! (Lego City Adventures)” as Want to Read:
Fire Truck To The Rescue! (Lego City Adventures)

Fire Truck To The Rescue!

(LEGO City Adventures)

Hardcover, Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition, 31 pages
Published April 1st 2009 by Turtleback Books

To ask other readers questions about Fire Truck To The Rescue!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire Truck To The Rescue!

Start your review of Fire Truck To The Rescue! (Lego City Adventures)
Matt
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great early reader for Neo to enjoy as he took the lead. When LEGO City is hit with a fire, those who are best equipped to fight it rush into battle. With spraying water and plans to attack from all sides, the fire is soon quelled and the town can rest again. Neo enjoys all things firefighter related and has found LEGO to be something with which he can pass his time as well (when not reading). I hope to be able to find the rest of the series for him soon.
Cara
My son read this book for AR. He loves Legos and the Lego movie, so he really took to this book.
It's about firefighters and what they do and use to put out fires and save the day.
Brandy Sharpe
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My little person asked to read this.
Jess
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
March 2017
Melissa Namba
Feb 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnamba
a cute book for pre readers. kids who like fire trucks will enjoy it. it's a little sparse on basic words and most of what kids will pick up is the onomatopoeia.
Wade
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
Another great LEGO book!
Angie
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Synopsis: "There's a fire in LEGO City. The firefighters are in their fire truck and on their way. With their tall ladder and the very best equipment, they'll save the day. Full color."

My Review: I haven't been too sure about all these Lego shows or books, but Munchkin is really getting into Lego sets, especially the fire ones. This is a really great level one book, it features some of the actual lego sets so Munchkin got really excited about that. It also has short sentences with many familiar
Angel Lederhause
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
very simple book. 4&5 year Olds love it. ...more
Kieran
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There was fire in the houses and the bell rang at the fireman station and they ran in the fire truck and they got their boots on and hats and coats on and they went to fire truck and saved the world. The fire truck was coming and one sprayed out the water and the dog was jumping and they said "spray out the hose" and the dog held the hose. One fireman saved the cat. A fire helicopter came to save too and they spread the water out. And then they had to go home. Then they were sleeping. And that's ...more
Hope L. Justice
Nov 01, 2014 rated it liked it
We ordered a lot of these books from the series for our library's collection. I am slightly disappointed in them. I thought the illustrations would be made of real legos, not computer graphics. The story lines are just so so. I wish the illustrators had been more creative and thoughtful. The great thing about legos is your taking solid shapes and building structures with them. It is a form of architectural art that kids really love. However these are simple computer graphics and the story lines ...more
Louis
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
This is currently my three year old's favorite book. He not only has us read it, he looks for it and reads it (or at least he tells a story based on the book. He has also started playing stories based on the book with his Lego.
Shannon
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chapter-books, lego
Amazon Book Description:
Explore the LEGO City.

There's a fire in LEGO City. The fire-fighters are in their fire truck and on their way. With their tall ladder and the very best equipment they'll save the day!
Carina
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kid-reads
3-year old says, "read it again. and again. and again." He liked the action, and the simple story line where he could understand everything.

I thought it was just ok. Gets repetitive after a while because there's no subtle humour or much in the way of creativity.
Terri Pray
Mar 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-with-jack
One Jack picked out from the school library. Enjoyed, but it was a little too easy for him.
Judah
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a five star because all the fire guys are helping, like all the helicopter fire guys, just every fire guys is helping. None of the fire guys are being lazy.
Darinda
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, childrens-reader
Bought this for Gavin. He loves Legos, so he has several Lego books. This one isn't his favorite, but he still picks it a lot.
Molly
Apr 28, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodboyreads
They save a cat and that makes me completely biased to this being a great read. It is an easy first reader and has legos, firefighters and will really attract the beginning reader! Grades K+
Amber
May 27, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-books
My three year old loves legos and this book was right up his alley. I don't remember how many times we read it but we finally had to send it back to the library.
Nichole
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens-books
Jude read on his own.
Alex
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book because I like fire trucks. I also enjoyed this book because there was a fire truck.
Tanya
May 13, 2018
Robbi Caldwell
Aug 28, 2016

• I Want to Drive a Fire Truck
  • Stop That Heist! (LEGO City: Detective Chase McCain)
  • World of Reading Star Wars Ewoks Join the Fight: Level 1
  • Happy Pig Day! (Elephant & Piggie, #16)
  • Justice League Classic: I Am the Flash
  • The Case of the Raging Rottweiler (Hank the Cowdog, #36)
  • The Case of the Double Bumblebee Sting (Hank the Cowdog, #22)
  • The Further Adventures of Hank the Cowdog (Hank the Cowdog, #2)
  • The Original Adventures of Hank the Cowdog (Hank the Cowdog, #1)
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Don't Wake the Zillo Beast!
  • The Curse of the Incredible Priceless Corncob (Hank the Cowdog, #7)
  • It's a Dog's Life (Hank the Cowdog, #3)
  • World of Reading: Black Panther: This is Black Panther: Level 1
  • I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (I Survived, #6)
  • World of Reading Star Wars AT-AT Attack! (Level 1)
  • Lost in the Blinded Blizzard (Hank the Cowdog, #16)
  • I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived, #12)
  • The Case of the Swirling Killer Tornado (Hank the Cowdog, #25)

LEGO City Adventures (9 books)
  • Ready for Takeoff! (City Adventures, #2)
  • Help Is on the Way! (City Adventures, #2)
  • Calling All Cars! (City Adventures, #3)
  • All Aboard! (LEGO City Adventures)
  • 3, 2, 1, Liftoff! (LEGO City Adventures)
  • Fire in the Forest (LEGO City)
  • Fight This Fire! (LEGO City)
  • LEGO City: All Hands on Deck! (Level 1)

News & Interviews