Start by marking “Charmed: Season 9, Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Charmed: Season 9, Volume 2

Charmed: Season 9, Volume 2 (Charmed Comic Series #9.6-12)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  431 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
The girls are back in town! Season 9 of Charmed continues in the pages of this graphic novel from Zenescope. Follow along everyone's favorite trio of witches as Paige, Phoebe, and Piper continue their adventures from the hit TV series.
Published September 20th 2011 by Zenescope (first published March 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Charmed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charmed

John Papadopoulos
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Season 9 so far is Amazing!😍
Charlie
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this. Like volume 1 it was like watching an episode of the series, very enjoyable.

unfortunately the fact that the artwork changed completely every chapter was very distracting and it stopped the story flowing smoothly for me.
Luke
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: charmed
Amazing: spellbinding plot, beautiful drawings, incredible visuals (for their powers), and the same characters we loved.

(Reread in 2015: June 28th-30th)
Jenny (Jen & Mel's Book Nook)
This was better than the first volume! I liked the story more and I also thought there was an improvement in the artwork.
Amanda
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: people who want to continue Charmed
Shelves: read-in-2017
Mini review time! I liked the art of this one a lot better, though it still doesn't seem to be consistent. I'm focusing more on the stories rather than the art (although I still have trouble telling a few of the men apart depending on the angle they're drawn). I was sad that the show ended because it was one of my favorites, but I love being able to come back to it like this. I love how the story of the sisters is advancing. They still have to deal with magic, of course, but I'm really enjoying ...more
Raquel (Rocki)
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library
It seems with each new one I read that we get to see characters from the show which I like. Again Piper is running into Cole and there is some mysterious stuff going on there. There is a little something on Prue. We get to see Kyle again, and of course the Charmed ones are going through their hectic lives as always. We also get to see a part where Pheobe in one of the shows is going to kill a baseball player, we now get to see the outcome of that past episode now in here. I am glad I am reading ...more
Sara
Feb 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Victoria Kennedy
Originally published on My Books Are Me

This series just keeps getting better and better! The art in this is so beautiful and I love how the graphics combine both the features of the various actors from the show with the artist's own spin, making this graphic novel series both connected and separated from the TV series. I just can't get enough!

You'd think with the Source of all Evil dead for the umpteenth time the Charmed Ones would be able to live a peaceful life. How wrong you are. A new sour
Jovy
Jul 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
C.C. Hrivnak
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
That illustration adaption of the girls are TERRIBLE, one star down. Aside from that, great story and loved coming back to the Charmed world!
Tom
May 08, 2012 rated it it was ok
The writing was pretty good but this book was ruined with the art. For some reason they felt the need to draw each person different in every chapter/issue. Sometimes the faces almost looked unhuman.
Tiffany Spencer
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Charmed Season 9 Volume 2
PLOT: The main story is the battle of the Charmed Ones with the help of Leo, and Coop, with the cameo of Cole, between the first witch, ever created Neena.

CRITICISMS: Again the artwork is TERRIBLE! Seriously they need to find a much better artist and as the issues continue I hope they do. If someone would have submitted this artwork to me I would have took one look at it, laughed, (in a sarcastic way like what the hell) and fired them on the spot

MY THOUGHTS: Charmed Sea
Saria  Beainy
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just another episode of the Charmed lives. Another evil comes knocking and another vanquishing goes well - after going extremely bad, at first... just more of the same...
And I'm loving it!
To some people, this might be cheesy, but to a devout Charmed fan, this just seems like coming home. More of the same plots that engrossed us growing up.
So Leo's back to being a Whitelighter, only God knows how.
The babies are getting weird new powers - turns out, the Elders are behind this shit, yet again.
And
Josh
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it even more this re-read. Neena is by far my favourite Charmed villain and this volume really makes me understand her as a character and a villain.

The artwork is pretty inconsistent as there are around 3-4 artists covering the 7 issues of this arc but all of the character likenesses were recognisable for the most part and each artist brought their own unique take on what Charmed could look like.

The plot was brilliant and took the Charmed mythos to new heights while bringing back old faces
Kara
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked that each chapter focused on a different little story about one of the sister and did enjoy the battle in the end. I loved how they brought back the Cal Green story line from season two and mended that future, but the Needa story line was a disjointed. Even after they explained who she was I was still confused about who she was and what she wanted to do, so even though I liked the final battle I didn't have much stake in it. The Paige story line was weird too, with her adopting the baby. ...more
Alan D.D.
I won't get tired of these girls, ever. Every issue is better than the past one, and things just keep getting wilder! There's more magic in this series, either in the comics or the TV show.
Michael Brown
Jun 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: series-reading
See volume one note
Deanna French
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge Charmed fan, and I love the opportunity to be able to read more of their story!
elizabeth • paper ghosts
Full review to come...eventually!

{Notes}

*I still believe nothing can compare to the original tv show, but I'm at least glad I get to continue this series is one form or another.
*The plot arc was much better than in Volume 1! It flowed better, didn't feel rushed, and was entertaining. So, bravo to the writer! I still have issues with the dialogue not sounding like the girls, but it wasn't as noticeable in this one as the first.
*Again, my biggest complaint was the art. This time around, I'm going
Alisha
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Cover: I adore this cover of the Charmed ones.

Things that I liked: I loved reading this graphic novel. I love seeing what the Charmed ones are up to after they supposedly retired. I love that the girls are still having to fight evil that tries to take over. I love the vibrant colors that were used in coloring of the pages. I've always loved their adventures and the way that they always figure out what they need to defeat the evil of the day. Here I can see it and I can read on how they defeat t
Adrienne
Nov 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is the second collection of the comic book issues which continue the Charmed canon. Having read the 1st issue a while ago, I could have easily picked up this one without reading it or even remembering what it was vaguely about. As a fan of the show, it is true to the plot structure of what an episode would be like. However, the inconsistency in how the girls are portrayed can get a little frustrating. Specifically, Paige’s character is drawn differently in all 7 issues. It might be little c ...more
Matthew Leeth
Feb 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, witchcraft
Fate's Lady
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
I enjoyed the storyline of this volume much more than the first, and the story really started to take off including in some unexpected directions. Unfortunately, while the story was on point, the art was a MESS. Some layouts were confusing or hard to follow, and the art changed completely in every issue, going from realistic to cartoonish to making the sisters look almost skeletal at one point. I really wish they'd settle on a single artist instead of hiring a new one for every issue.
Lyric
Nov 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Charmed Fans, female comic book readers, wicca fans
Shelves: comics
The story is amazing in comic form. The page allows the characters to do so much more than the small screen ever did. The story is epic and I know it will allow these characters to grow into the heroes they always had the potential to be. Allowing television series like Buffy, Angel and Charmed into the comic book world has given them the power they were always promised. I can't wait to read the next one!

P.S. When will we get ROSWELL the comic book?
Manpreet
Apr 29, 2013 rated it liked it
This one was a bit better than the first, it's still hard to recognize which sister is which at times but because now I know the story better it's pretty easy to guess. The story was also a little better this time around and i will definitely continue reading. It's also nice when the story doesn't only focus around demons because this technically is the happily ever after so it's nice they incorporate average days of their lives as well.
Cora Robles
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Much better than the first! Reading other reviews I think I'm the only one that liked the art but it was better than what was in the first volume in my opinion. No dramatized poses, no flip flops, no man-ish bodies. Even the clothes were more like what the sisters would wear. The dialogue was also true to the characters making it feel more like watching an episode. I was able to get more into the story this time and loved the twist with Prue. Great!
Natalie Rochester
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
summary: Overall, 5 out of 5 stars. I really like the artwork and story-line of this one and it helps that I'm starting to get more used to reading this kind of format. Can't wait to see what happens in Volume 3.

full review: http://quirkygirllikesvintage.blogspo...
Sylvester Kuo
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, comics
Alexandra
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was much better than the first issue. The stories were more interesting and they really did use a lot of the show's history. I already know the Prue we know and love won't be making an appearance, but I'm still excited to see her back in whatever form she may take. It's been too long.
Siobhan Henn
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'll read all the charmed stories I can get my hands on..
  • Light of the World (Charmed, #36)
  • Phoebe Who? (Charmed, #38)
  • Date with Death (Charmed, #14)
  • House of Shards (Charmed, #37)
  • Dark Vengeance (Charmed, #15)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)
  • Demon Doppelgangers (Charmed, #32)
  • Inherit the Witch (Charmed, #23)
  • Survival of the Fittest (Charmed, #26)
  • Voodoo Moon (Charmed, #5)
  • Pied Piper (Charmed, #27)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
Paul Ruditis also writes under the name P.J. Ruditis.

I was born and raised in Philadelphia where I lived a typical childhood with a far more interesting fantasy life. I mean, how many other eight year olds were sticking their Star Wars action figures in Ziploc bags filled with water and putting them in the freezer to recreate the ice planet of Hoth? (Really? That many? Never mind.)

After college, I
More about Paul Ruditis

Charmed Comic Series (7 books)
  • Charmed: Season 9, Volume 1
  • Charmed: Season 9, Volume 3
  • Charmed: Season 9, Volume 4
  • Charmed: Season 10, Volume 1
  • Charmed Season 10, Volume 2
  • Charmed: Season 10, Volume 3

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy (Shannara, #1-3)
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs, #1)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Kull: Exile of Atlantis
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Oryx and Crake (MaddAddam, #1)
  • Gears of War  Aspho Fields
  • Midnight Robber
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Lion of Senet (Second Sons Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Third Kingdom (Sword of Truth Book 13)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Pillars of Creation (Sword of Truth, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Severed Souls (Sword of Truth)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Phantom (Sword of Truth, #10)
  • City
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The First Confessor: The Legend of Magda Searus (Richard and Kahlan)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Confessor (Sword of Truth, #11)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Faith of the Fallen (Sword of Truth, #6)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Naked Empire (Sword of Truth, #8)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Debt of Bones (Sword of Truth)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Warheart: Sword of Truth - The Conclusion (Richard and Kahlan)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Omen Machine (Richard and Kahlan, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chainfire (Sword of Truth, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Warded Man (Demon Cycle, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • The Last One
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Commonwealth: Chronicle of the Fallers, #1)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)